Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku (51783 Views)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by pharmaking: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Testimony1988(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
InsideLove:
Real politics is starting now.
Lolz.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by IPIGMODS: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
I have a feeling Atiku will pick Seyi Makinde as his VP, that would be a brilliant move that will really split Tinubu's chances of a bloc vote in the SW.
Yorubas are not mumus.
They are focusing on the top of the ticket not the sidekick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by slimanyd: 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
Leah32:

Lol , you will just bring your head down to social media without thinking, SEUN makinde that has already been given return ticket for our state governorships , and besides, seyi doesn’t move beyond Ibadan in electoral values. .

The same way osinbajo was only a mere commissioner not even a Deputy Governor position and yet you all believed he's got a greater electoral value than seyi abi. Lol. They there .
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by hope4nigeria(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Shows how naive you are...Traditionally SW don't give bloc votes, now with Seyi as Atiku's running mate all Atiku needs in the SW is just 25% of the total votes which he will easily get with Seyi, remember there is still a decent PDP structure in the SW...Atiku already has the South on his ace card, and will even get sympathy votes from the SE!
SE is no sympathy vote for Atiku, it's block Vote against Tinubu, remember tinubu no gree visit east for pry
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Ezedon(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
Stupid men
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Topmaike007(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungLionken:
One thing is for sure next year, it is going to be TOUGH!!

Peter Obi will come third because he can't spend with these guys and Labour party political structure is nothing when compared to the other two..

If a sitting vice President can lose to Jagaban, who's Peter Obi??.
next year he go clear,we go shock una
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by ItsTutsi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
So u expect the SW to sacrifice/split their votes for a VP position instead of President!! undecided undecided

Why una ibo too mumu politically? undecided
NwaIdeato:
I have a feeling Atiku will pick Seyi Makinde as his VP, that would be a brilliant move that will really split Tinubu's chances of a bloc vote in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by fantasy2018: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
pharmaking:
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

That's if he stays alive.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by NwaIdeato: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Yorubas are not mumus.
Alot of Yorubas actually don't like Tinubu, of course Tinubu will massively win the SW as to be expected, but there will be small yet significant outliers that will ruin his chances of getting a bloc vote in the SW...once again Atiku just needs 25% total votes in the SW with the SS looking to be in the bag for him, truth is Atiku won't struggle in the South and he's more than comfortable of holding his own in the North, only the North west will be tough for Atiku to win because of the Buhari factor...but then Kwankwaso will prove to be a spoiler for APC as he will steal massive votes of APC in the Northwest.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
You Yorubas are incurably greedy!! You seem worse off than the fulanis
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by FireUpNow(m): 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bunch of misplaced priorities.

All of them put together can't put Nigeria forward.

They are just riding on Nigerians for their own personal interest tongue
Both APC and PDP cannot move Nigeria forward
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Nyanabo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
It's like the coke wike is sipping is fast affecting his eyes grin grin thank God the dirtys in Port Harcourt are now being packed.

PO or nothing.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by NwaIdeato: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
So u expect the SW to sacrifice/split their votes for a VP position instead of President!! undecided undecided

Why una ibo too mumu politically? undecided
Yeribanza relax, the SW I know will betray Tinubu with their anywhere belle face votes, remember how you guys disappointed Buhari in the last election even when Osibanjo was on the VP card.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by LegendHero(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Let's do it when the election is about to start, who can you trust that can be a third party witness to the bet and will hold the money? You can tag the person

We can use the mod. No shaking.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by jrusky(m): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Terrier99:

Your opinion is worthless just as you are. Tinubu disappointed you fools by winning, you will wail to death.

Here come another idiot on the loose. Go and read all my comments throughout the apc consultation and primary I never criticised Tinubu or Osibanjo at all because I belief the SW deserved the apc slot but I'm not comfortable about his sudden outburst it doesn't worth it, it will boil up the polity more ok.

I won't really bash you I guess you are likely a born nonentity who only see party allegiance but not considering human coexistence as a big factor and that is why your oversized mouth running like a loosed public tap vomiting dog dungs.

Be aware I'm not against Tinbu emergency nor against SW emergence I repeat they deserved it because they worked for it.

If what I just said not cool with you and you want to stage a fight well I have no option than to give it to you in full dose.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Xscape1993(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Shows how naive you are...Traditionally SW don't give bloc votes, now with Seyi as Atiku's running mate all Atiku needs in the SW is just 25% of the total votes which he will easily get with Seyi, remember there is still a decent PDP structure in the SW...Atiku already has the South on his ace card, and will even get sympathy votes from the SE!
You are a good political analyst my dear.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by mekusmanuel(f): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deceivers. Fear them
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Danniedpastor(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Biafra kingdom
We stand on your mandate
You know thats blasphemy,right?
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Carlyboi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Keep overrating GSM or cellular he ain’t splitting no votes in the SW he can’t even split votes in Oyo state or Ibadan where I’m at...plus our audio governor would pass that’s if he’s smart tho...he has a good shout for a 2nd term he won’t jettison that for an uncertain errand boy VP role unless he’s very dumb tho!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by NwaIdeato: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
hope4nigeria:
SE is no sympathy vote for Atiku, it's block Vote against Tinubu, remember tinubu no gree visit east for pry
If Atiku picks an Igbo or Igbo speaking VP from either the SE or SS (like Ifeanyi Okowa), then he should get comfortable votes in the SE...its now I wish Obi had stayed in PDP as Atiku's running mate, with his massive popularity and a strong PDP structure in the North and South, Atiku should have won this election before 2pm.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by peacettw: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bunch of decrepit fools
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by unitysheart(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Big gamble for Seyi. Once they do that Oyo is gone from them.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Trente: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
yahoosurepass:
Atiku all the way!!!!!!
2023 will be an easy win for Atiku grin grin grin
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by NwaIdeato: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
LegendHero:

We can use the mod. No shaking.
Abeg tag am for me and let's do the needful with a thread that we can bookmark, LegendHero you be my guy but you go collect wotowoto!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by michoim(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bunch of misplaced priorities.

All of them put together can't put Nigeria forward.

They are just riding on Nigerians for their own personal interest tongue
You can say that again
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Oplomo: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Whether he picks a SWner or not, SW will always split votes. Remember, they say they don't always put all their eggs in one basket, therefore even tinubu is not sure of the largest chunk of votes in the SW.

The muslim-muslim ticket will also turn off so many yoruba Christians and tank some of APC votes in the SW. 2023 will be interesting walai. grin
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by IPIGMODS: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Alot of Yorubas actually don't like Tinubu, of course Tinubu will massively win the SW as to be expected, but there will be small yet significant outliers that will ruin his chances of getting a bloc vote in the SW...once again Atiku just needs 25% total votes in the SW with the SS looking to be in the bag for him, truth is Atiku won't struggle in the South and he's more than comfortable of holding his own in the North, only the North west will be tough for Atiku to win because of the Buhari factor...but then Kwankwaso will prove to be a spoiler for APC as he will steal massive votes of APC in the Northwest.
We shall see when that time comes. All I know is that Tinubu will win and he's your next president.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Prisco4luv(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
I DONT KNOW WHOM TO VOTE FOR AGAIN!!
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by chiedozie198100: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wike I desperately seeking VP position oo.
Re: Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku by Felincous(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
You think we afonja are stupid like Ipob. If Dem give you vp when president is sure for u, shey u go collect am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke Reacts To Al Jazeera Report / Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) / The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.