Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP (49593 Views)

Cows Are Not Citizens Of Nigeria - Akpabio Slams Senator Aliero (Video) / Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / Breaking: Finally Ex Gov Yari Betrays Apc, Decamps To Opposition Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by kingyakos: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Minjim:

Forget him kebbi is for Apc

Kebbi will vote in their APC governor and PDP president. Dey been tell us for mosque since last year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Munzy14(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Expect more Northern politicians decamping to PDP in the coming days and months, these people are smart
Buhari begged them last night, but power drunk Tinubu and ganduje with criminal minded Akpabio and the rest insist on Tinubu...

Buhari will laugh after hand over sha...No be north again? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Munzy14(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Beremx:
Transfer window is officially opened.
For politicians... grin grin
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Munzy14(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

He has the right to continue to permutate till proper election, he also permutated APC lose in EDO and was right.

Better go on naijabet and stake your money on Atiku before his odds begin to fall. grin
Oh my goodness!

So they even stake on presidential elections? grin grin chineke nna!

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by ponishah: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sunofgod:
Normal ashawo behaviour
You go tire.
E never start sef...
Tinubu go colloect wotowoto foe 2023 election

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Oplomo: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Oh my goodness!

So they even stake on presidential elections? grin grin chineke nna!
Ol boy run go stake your own o, Atiku odds go soon plummet.

Na so I close eye stake buhari for 2015 and 2019 even though I no like the man. My emotions tell me PDP but my statistics say na buhari. I put am for buhari head cash out. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Dada4me: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dem don dey go one by one. They will do anything to keep power in the north.

Tinubu winning the primary does not mean he has won the presidential election. Those northern elites don't care about party they only care about power. Soon, others will defect to PDP under the guise of irreconcilable differences.

The south needs to brace up.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Ol boy run go stake your own o, Atiku odds go soon plummet.

Na so I close eye stake buhari for 2015 and 2019 even though I no like the man. My emotions tell me PDP but my statistic say na buhari. I put am for buhari head cash out. grin
Nawa oooo...If you get mind, put am big money na.. grin
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by justmi1: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Atiku no get luck, he can never be the president of Nigeria. He doesn't have the charisma and annointing of leading Nigeria.

Check it very well, at some pint in life, you will realize man aren't made equally in terms of achievement and natural annointing. Even if Tinubu no go win.. Military will take over. But Atiku can't win.

Northerners knows how greedy he is and he is not predictable even among the Northerners. Atiku is a big thief. If he give me money, I go collect am oooo but I will send him a text message to appreciate and still refer him as a THIEF
just like the delegates did today. Oga rest
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Oplomo: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Munzy14:

Nawa oooo...If you get mind, put am big money na.. grin

1.22m cash out na big money. Na my own 'delegate palliative' be that. E go ripe next year. I no fit dey waste my political analytic skills for nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by abuwidad(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thank God
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Munzy14(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

1.22m cash out na big money. Na my own 'delegate palliative' be that. E go ripe next year. I no fit dey waste my political analytic skills for nothing. grin
grin grin
How to be a delegate in Nigeria must be a university degree course...

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Oplomo: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
tollyboy5:

Nasoso truth una don dey yearn since. Non has come to pass grin

.. Edo came to pass. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by lookingfly: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
oshozondii:
Former Kebbi State Governor, Distinguished Senator Adamu Aliero has decamped from the APC for PDP.

Aliero is a two-time Governor of Kebbi State, former FCT Minister and presently Senator representing Kebbi Central in the Senate.

Aliero withdrew from the Primary where outgoing Governor, Abubakar Bagudu won the APC ticket.

Kebbi now has 2 PDP Senators after Senator Abdullahi decamped last week.

I see APC northern politician decamping massively to PDP....this I have seen!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Freedomsurellp: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Decamping and Cross Carpeting has started ..

Do you think your Problems are Spiritual and you are Fed-up.

Are you thinking about Suicide ?

That is not the Solution Pls.

Check my Contact Below for Advise
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by tollyboy5(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:
.. Edo came to pass. cheesy
Oh! Yes grin

Una try 4 dat one no be lie
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Bluntemperor: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
I reserve my comments for now.

OP,you are selling your story,so ride on!
So, what is' distinguished' in the man who was a governor- moving from one party to another!
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Tomek09(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
ferhyntorlah:
The headline is very misleading.

Thank GOD for those who cared to explain the reason behind the defection.

The detection has nothing to do with Tinubu's victory.
Tinubu go collect wotowoto. 3rd position he won't see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Miracle2020: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Apc has allowed tinubu to destroy their party. This is just the beginning, many people will decamp to pdp let see if Gandolar and that foolish shetima that don't have teeth in his mouth will be able to deliver the north to the drug Lord.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by ud4u: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
This is expected but is damn too early
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Elvisgolden: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Finished politicians like Peter Obi.....jumping from one party to another
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by stacyadams: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Thank God tinubu emerged at least it be so easy for the masses to deal with him with their votes..

It's not hate but tinubu lacks the competence, energy, tenacity to be a Nigerian president He is too covetous and would like to create a system that will directly channel all the Nigeria resources to his pocket

Lol baba win primaries,more Nigerians became more motivated to pick up their pvc grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by wisdomking34: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
they are the same, the fear of politician is the bigining of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Tingotoe: 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Expect more Northern politicians decamping to PDP in the coming days and months, these people are smart
Or stupid you mean
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
smart rubbish elections he ll lose... Person decamp after he was defeated In APC primaries u de talk smartness...

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Yankee101: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2022
It has started
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Amen2021: 1:10am On Jun 09, 2022
The most powerful politician in Kebbi state

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Dem don dash Tinubu him apc.lol. grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Bravospiff: 2:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Beremx:
Transfer window is officially opened.

True talk, irregular fellows, believe them at your own peril...
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Caseless: 2:59am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
They’re all moving back for Atiku.

Alieru decamped in 2014, APC won in 2015, now he has decamped in 2022 ahead of 2023.

Expect more Northern defections as APC and PDP is one an the same to the Northerner.

Thiefnibu will come third in the elections, that’s very certain.

grin grin

I pity you guys. Lol.

How do you manage to keep lying to yourselves?
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by LivingTribunal: 3:56am On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Not smartness, they are very good at regionalism in politics which is a big threat to unity, even Buhari right now is silently supporting Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Nwaajasa: 5:28am On Jun 09, 2022
I know it will come to this we have entered the season of decamp the wants to kill APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram/ISWAP Appoint Abba-Kaka As Governor Of Tumbumma, Borno / Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.