Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,851 members, 7,862,782 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP (49595 Views)

Cows Are Not Citizens Of Nigeria - Akpabio Slams Senator Aliero (Video) / Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / Breaking: Finally Ex Gov Yari Betrays Apc, Decamps To Opposition Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Expect more Northern politicians decamping to PDP in the coming days and months, these people are smart
Mumu, that's why I say you people are kids and not worth the time. Did you even read the post?
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by goshen26: 6:07am On Jun 09, 2022
I know north are up to something.

Expect more decamp. North are smart; they won't leave their brother and vote for another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by bigcasava1(m): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Atiku will teach ofe mmanu people politics, the power is going back to north by force or fire! I trust Islam, they will never betray their own.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by jojothaiv(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Expect more Northern politicians decamping to PDP in the coming days and months, these people are smart
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Shikini: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Good
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by ajepako(f): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Coly2012:
Aliero is the most popular and powerful politician in kebbi, this decamping will change so many things most expecially in jega,gwandu, aleiro and arugungu which are major power points of the district.

Add yelwa yauri and zuru to the list

I did NYSC in Yauri in 2001 and those people have madddd love for that Adamu Aliero

As a corper, we even met him one on one and the man is soooo simple and friendly.

Anyway, things may have changed sha

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by KESSO1234(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2022
All of you people are thief's, NĂ­geria self na stupid country, for me to vote Atiku or tinubu, I Wil vote igbo man Peter obi, am from south south, cow buhari have destroyed naija [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by galaxy2020(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Yeye man....he should also be denied the PDP ticket
Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by ViceGovernor: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nor surprised undecided transfer window has been open for some months now

Re: Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP by Coly2012(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
ajepako:

Add yelwa yauri and zuru to the list

I did NYSC in Yauri in 2001 and those people have madddd love for that Adamu Aliero

As a corper, we even met him one on one and the man is soooo simple and friendly.

Anyway, things may have changed sha
That is right, things might have changed Just as you said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Captain Mbene Matute, Cameroon's Most Senior Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Battle / Posting Photos Of Dead Soldiers On Social Media: Army To Take Legal Action / Nigeria Will Burn If Jonathan Is Arrested - Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.