Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater (554 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Masquerades Carrying Dino Melaye Poster On Their Chest. See His Reaction / Some Funny Quotes From Nairaland's Top Chest Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Cardilac2323: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Of a truth the south east are really empty chest beaters
Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Cardilac2323: 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2022
I am a northerner from Nasarawa state, the doggedness of Asiwaju have really endeared him to me. Politics indeed is not by empty noise and chest beating, Asiwaju have proven that

8 Likes

Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by lathrowinger: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cardilac2323:
I am a northerner from Nasarawa state, the doggedness of Asiwaju have really endeared him to me. Politics indeed is not by empty noise and chest beating, Asiwaju have proven that

EMI LOKAN

Latest Sound track.

Proudly Afonja.

We love you all, ONE Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cardilac2323:

Na only mumu dey write off the opposition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Skyfornia(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cardilac2323:

So how e take concern Igbos? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Freestainworld(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cardilac2323:
if they are empty chest beaters why do you must your precious time writing about them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Cypress042(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin Madman will never know he's mad even when a sane person tells him his mad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Cardilac2323: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cypress042:
grin Madman will never know he's mad even when a sane person tells him his mad grin grin

Before now this place was filled with tinubu this tibubu that, the old man have shot all of them up. No more traffic on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Cypress042(m): 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cardilac2323:

Before now this place was filled with tinubu this tibubu that, the old man have shot all of them up. No more traffic on nairaland
I ain't supporting you mr. Go to the extreme and cry grin
Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by NigerianAngelo(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
It is today you know?

Even for the boy boy, how can you accept under 14 as boy boy? Allow that child to complete secondary school. (That secondary school is important if you didn't know).
Re: Of A Truth The Igbos Are Really Empty Chest Beater by Tomek09(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Rubbish talk.
Afonjas are unrepentant sku.ll miners.

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yusuf Endorse Peter Obi For President. / Ekitidecides2022:Voters At Polling Unit 001 In AdoEkiti Saying No To Vote Buying / Will The Negro Ever Amount To Anything On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.