Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) (45102 Views)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Man Kills Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters & Submerged Bodies In Oil Tank In US (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by dchamp234(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2022
So did the man kills his wife and stabbed himself? Your story isn't completely complete.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by SouthSouth1914: 8:54am On Jun 09, 2022
It is plausible the pregnancy isn’t for the man!
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by josite: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2022
We must shout out if we perceive someone seems not able to cope.

And when spouses expresses pain,let us listen to them.

Foster parenting should be encouraged so we can take off the pressure of parenting away from those who can't cope.

This must be a product of a sick mind and he must have shown it before that he was sick, mentally sick.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by okoloamade: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe he found out he's not the father of the baby.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by channelstravel: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2022
This is terrible!
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by onyekaokechukwu: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:
A woman will definitely provoke you once in a while and will diminish overtime once you are patient and try to understand her. Anger, moodiness, pettiness, impatience and stubbornness are all part of a woman's make-up and chemistry. You have to be patient long-suffering with your wives.

You're a real man.

More peace to you and your family.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by vikkysexy1: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]who will pay d hospital bills,shey na police?
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by orlaglobal234: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Is it need to save the man life because is going to face the serious judgment
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by bbamusa: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Karlovych:
Drugnibu's children and evil is like amala and ewedu, spits.

The police should deal with him ruthlessly
how? when he has already stab himself too.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Kelvinkipler(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
I don't like the caption because no evidence points that the man is the perpetrator of the violent act. They could have been attacked by bandits for all I care.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Oyolohi24: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
He mean the man with Injury and not d woman
MrBroke:

Person wey don die 9 won live carry cross grin
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by NIGERIAJAGA419: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2022
This happened as a result of infidelity....may there souls rip
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by treatise: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
McStoic:

I hope the innocent boy is untouched abeg? Only God knows what really caused this. Too bad
For a man to contemplate killing his wife and carrying same out is horrendous but something must have extremely incensed the man. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by wink2015(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2022
This world is not balance at all at all.

MAY WE NOT FIND LOVE AT THE WRONG PLACE.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Sleekfingers: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:
A woman will definitely provoke you once in a while and will diminish overtime once you are patient and try to understand her. Anger, moodiness, pettiness, impatience and stubbornness are all part of a woman's make-up and chemistry. You have to be patient long-suffering with your wives.

When my wife madness start.....I go just waka comot for house.....will just go to my late grandmother's house , Relax there for couple of days , sometimes, weeks.....But will be calling my kids......that thing dey pain her like mad......
Sometimes, I will just ignore her, and will even stop eating her food......

Women mouth fit make man commit murder......men should try to control themselves.....

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Emma1Oj(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2022
ExAngel007:
The heart of men... so wicked
while the heart of women is as deep as an ocean fill with deadly secrets.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=Urheadmasterpost=113617460 Why marry when you know you will eventually kill the person
Depression is a disease[/quote]

Not very logical.

You made it sound like getting married is like buying Christmas goat that you know you will definitely kill.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Okobola146: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Wasiu is a Muslim name
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by frozen70(f): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2022
LogicBomb8:
The son may suffer from ptsd

He is an infant tmay not remember what happened so far he is in a good parent hand

But why making the child am orphan yet you called him your child
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Okobola146: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Semi nude?? Wow!!
police don see free pussy wey get hair on top
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by lekkicctv(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:
A woman will definitely provoke you once in a while with anger, moodiness, pettiness, impatience and stubbornness.

You have to be long-suffering with your wives.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by jclassiq(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Must be infidelity. Their regular trade mark.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by MartinsD12(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2022
dre11:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/man-kills-wife-stabs-self-in-lagos/
Depression is real , so many things can cause it , but my advice to men Is the present economic hardship is too much I know some men and depressed already economically now coupled with marital issues and responsibility, please men if you know you can't take care of yourself, you know you can't cope with the challenges that comes with marriage at least why not send the woman to her people please don't kill someone daughter and women should also be careful who they marry to everything is not love , I tell you the truth why responsibilities that comes with marriage comes if you both are not capable issues will come please prepare yourself for marriage and please do not put the man into depression if there are financial challenges it should be dialogue politely, marriage shouldn't be confrontational but diplomatic with deep understanding and respect.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by luluosas(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2022
What a wicked world
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by victorv12(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Jun 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Wasiu & Fathia
Hmmm!

And so many other names that sound different to these ones. It is not about one tribe or religion, it cuts across. But if you disagree, you can quote me
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by GUNITGuy: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Husbands deal with your wife according to knowledge so says the Holy writ
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Okobola146:
Wasiu is a Muslim name
And so? Haven't we read about many Christian names committing similar crimes?
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by CUMIN: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2022
McStoic:

I hope the innocent boy is untouched abeg? Only God knows what really caused this. Too bad

Poverty and frustration.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by baretalk: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Hope it's not the Boko syndrome creeping into these domestic people's heads
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by moneyissweet(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Gbam

We don dey the game since twenty years running.

TayehJiboluwa:

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife, Stabs Self In Lagos (graphic Pic) by Okobola146: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2022
maasoap:

And so? Haven't we read about many Christian names committing similar crimes?
wasiu remains a Muslim name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Turkey 5 Months After His Wedding (Photos) / Residents Break Bottle On IKEDC Staff’s Head For Disconnecting Power (Graphic) / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.