Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) (47382 Views)

Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Soldier, Adegor Okpako Committed Suicide (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2022
Emmanuel Omoru, An Accountant with a private firm in Benin City has allegedly murdered his pregnant wife and hanged her corpse to fake Suicide, Reports.

It Was Alleged that Emmanuel committed the act after his wife Cynthia Agho, 27, mother of his two children, accused him of having extramarital affairs.

The Unfortunate iyncident occurred at 10, Omozuise Street, Off Street 2, Lucky Way, Aduwawa, Benin City about 11:48 pm on Saturday, July 16, 2022.

The Father of the deceased, Mr Festus Agho told newsmen that his daughter, Cynthia has severally complained of her husband Emmanuel Umoru’s infidelity.

Mr Agho added that the latest was a girl identified as Tosin, a POS operator, who Mr Emmanuel Umoru had earlier introduced to his late daughter as a goddaughter but was eventually discovered to be one of his concubines.

The Accountant was alleged to have been angered when his wife Cynthia Agho went to the said POS girl’s shop opposite her husband’s office to confront her with evidence that she was sleeping with her husband.

Mr Festus Agho stated further that when his son-in-law Mr Emmanuel Umoru called and reported his daughter’s action to him, he sued for forgiveness in the overall interest of peace.

The Woman’s husband was said to have taken their two children to his mother’s custody in the heat of the quarrel.

He however expressed sadness that at about 11:56 pm on Saturday, July 16, 2022, As Gathered By , That, Mr Emmanuel Umoru’s landlord called and informed him that his daughter had hanged herself.

“I met police officers from Aduwawa who said I cannot go in to see the corpse of my daughter.

“But from what I have seen so far, I want the Edo State government, a commission of police in Edo State and relevant authorities to help me ask my daughter’s husband what he did to his wife. My daughter did not take her life”.

Confirming The Incident, The Public Relations Officer for Edo State Police Command SP Chidi Nwabuzor said Mr Emmanuel Umoru has been taken into police custody, Reports.

“Operatives met the body dangling on a rope tied to a ceiling fan in her bedroom.

“The Body was evacuated to our hospital for autopsy and preservation while the preliminary investigation is ongoing”. SP Chidi stated.

See Graphic Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://twitter.com/Hon_Freeman/status/1549468773660385280?t=_Ezg2He1mUf2A-nvXMUujA&s=19

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by malikombi(m): 5:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Edo again!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by OVB123: 6:02am On Jul 20, 2022
What would have made him to killed his wife? Marriage is a serious business ooo, please if you are not mature enough don't rush into it.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2022
malikombi:
Edo again!!!

See More Photos Via www.. Com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2022
See Their Chat On Whatsapp As Obtained By Below:

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Brunosamel(m): 6:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Chai quite unfortunate, Every man should endeavour to learn how to control his anger a good example Is hitting the gym and throw all the anger on the iron when you are done you will be relieved and calm and figure things with a sound mind. May her soul rest in peace!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by AjeboBoutique(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by tillaman(m): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Fvck

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Romanoff(f): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2022
The friend said "you get husband, you get children, you dey fall into depression"?

What the friend doesn't know that if you marry the wrong spouse, your life begins to die from the day you say "I do", especially where domestic violence is concerned.

Na who dey alive dey marry.

Some people can handle verbal and emotional abuse, but you see that physical abuse, just once wey e happen fit kill you.

No one should endure domestic violence.

Run.

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by UselessBuharist: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2022
The devil’s head office is in northern Nigeria and his zonal offices are in other region of Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by PointZerom: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Romanoff:
The friend said "you get husband, you get children, you dey fall into depression"?

What the friend doesn't know that if you marry the wrong spouse, your life begins to die from the day you say "I do", especially where domestic violence is concerned.

Na who dey alive dey marry.

Some people can handle verbal and emotional abuse, but you see that physical abuse, just once wey e happen fit kill you.

No one should endure domestic violence.

Run.

Hope no be who give you bele cause this one?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Waterlilly: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2022
whenever i see news like this, i go just tire

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by funshint(m): 6:54am On Jul 20, 2022
I earlier said there's something wrong with Edo and Delta State...the rate of lone homicides in those two states is alarming. Can it be due to the proliferation of cultism in those two states? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by DispatcherLagos: 7:14am On Jul 20, 2022
grin
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by gambia(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2022
What a crazy world.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Karlovich: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2022
embarassed I just want to blame Tinoubou for this! Spits.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Romanoff(f): 7:34am On Jul 20, 2022
PointZerom:

Hope no be who give you bele cause this one?

No. Na who give your sister belle cause am.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by officialwdhtv: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Yes this report is true and so sad... her friends even protested about it 2days ago in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL9vP6AjavQ

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by TeeGentle(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2022
See what lack of control has lead him to

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by candidladyTemp(f): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Lemme just sharap lipsrsealed

Ladies flee from these animals una no go hear

Animals in the zoo got more conscience than em

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by PointZerom: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2022
Romanoff:

No. Na who give your sister belle cause am.

Na your useless phada give am Belle.
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by TheKrakon: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2022
Maybe na all those slap and die people. Akoba.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2022
PointZerom:

Na your useless phada give am Belle.

As you no even sabi who be your papa so, hope your mama done stop night work wey she dey do?

Ozuor.

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Potbellyman(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2022
Very unfortunate
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by PointZerom: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Romanoff:

As you no even sabi who be your papa so, hope your mama done stop night work wey she dey do?

Ozuor.

Do I really have time for an impostor?
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2022
You fvck am untill she get belle, now you kill am.
I blame the women who no dey reason with their head. I no say another guy wey really love her go don dey beg since, she no gree. Na killer hand she prefer to enter.
Once you ask a girl out and she refuses, pet her be and move on to another woman. Women are liabilities and the know it.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by FiremanX: 9:06am On Jul 20, 2022
Bad news everytime sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by techWriter3: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2022
Edo again!!!
Re: Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video) by nazicartel(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Lo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) / 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.