Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Am Thinking Of Ending It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am Thinking Of Ending It (140 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I Feel Like Ending It All. / My Boyfriend Is Frustrating Me, I Am Thinking Of Cheating On Him To Move On / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Thinking Of Ending It by onasokhare(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
I don't think this world is ment for me... for years now i have been battling with a skin disease... that have made people stay away from me, apart from that i have a growth on my left leg that has refused to reduce, am short sighted. ... i have never been happy. . I don't even know what it feel like tto be happy. . friends even family self no send me.. no money, even my education is experiencing some problems
Am 25 but i have never been loved by anyone other than my mum
I don't know what it feels like to love someone or to be loved by someone
When ever i try doing something for myself things just tend to become hard
I have been believing God for a change but it seem its not coming through
I just feel God hates me. ., my be my coming to earth is not his wil... am ending it
Re: Am Thinking Of Ending It by Nlumia: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello, ending it all is not an option, let me tell you why. The life of a man can be likened to a story been written. You are at your lowest, but how do you know after ending your life 2day, you realize there was another chapter of a better life about to be opened? Agreed, life is full of challenges and is a battlefield on its own but keep moving, dont give up cos u only seeing your NOW, but you havent seen your TOMORROW.You are 25 so dont give up on yourself. Even if everybody give up on you except your mother, then God is still at work. You are not alone. She never gave up on you but brought you to this earth, so dont cause her grief. I suggest you take a few days off, discuss with those close to you and seek professional help, if deppressed. May d light of God illuminate your life and give you peace and direction. I repear, you are not alone.

(1) (Reply)

Power BI Certification / Homemade Bread Recipe | How To Make Bread At Home / Abodunrin Emerges Online Coach Of The Year At GAGE Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.