Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,436 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi (12288 Views)

Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:
This is not just an Ohan'eze thing...

PO is a national project.

Money politics must stop in Nigeria.

Peter obi shouldn't divide southern votes and gove Apc and edge. where will he win in the North or south west? Let's analyse this b4 we help Apc bt dividing Pdp's votes.

I like Peter obi bt 2023 is not the time to gamble.

it is not by force to have an igbo president in 2023.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2022
haffaze777:

As a big brother,Yoruba must help Igbo chose what's good for them since they don't know left from rightgrin
Mumu headslamer
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Mumu headslamer

Mumu virginminer
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Nisiw366: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
OKOATA:
Guy rest, even my moniker says Yoruba. Oko ata, peppers prick. Since you no get sense so make I yarn you. Keep yarning like a parrot. My last mention to you.
Anyone can choose any moniker. Oloripelebe Igbo dey disguise
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by CHAQUR: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2022
And what about the Ohanaeze elders... Those ones are at Atiku's backyard telling him not to mind their unguarded children... If I may ask, how many arms of Ohanaeze do they have self or is it the spoke persons that are uncountable...? OUK supported Ahmed Lawal even before Lawal got the news of the consensus thing, Reno was paving the way for Atiku even at Obi's expense. Obi might be good but coming from the people that call our fatherland "zoo" without apology makes us skeptical of they are likely to do.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
olu77:
I just feel for starboy. You can never play politics decently that is why good people with good intention never make a good politician. He should just befriend Ambode to avoid loneliness

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Igbos are voting Pdp enbloc

Obi is on his own .. no sentiment

His twitter followers and social media noise makers can make him president of online polls and online Nigeria

Please keep igbos out of Labour .. Obi is now an IPOB ekpa project

Shut up!!!
Igbos will shock you all come next year.
Keep deceiving yourselves. I mean you and your likes.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by zelnababa(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2022
out of 5%, 2 % will vote for ATIKU waiting remain?
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by lendahand(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2022
haffaze777:

God bless you jare,we Ndigbo are voting PDP enmass,so Peter Obi can go to hellgrin
who made you Igbo? Can you bend what is straight?
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
lendahand:
who made you Igbo? Can you bend what is straight?

I made myself igbo
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by DrGeoAngel: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2022
olu77:
I just feel for starboy. You can never play politics decently that is why good people with good intention never make a good politician. He should just befriend Ambode to avoid loneliness

The sincerity in his speech that night was palpable.

I don't just understand Nigerians.

Why not collect the dollars and still vote for someone you truly believe in? Afterall, it's a secret ballot thing.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by edungene7: 10:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:

His twitter followers and social media noise makers can make him president of online polls and online Nigeria

you think this is one of yr beer palour political topics e go shock u the mental slavery that has engulfed u would not allow you to reason aright in 8 yrs of obasanjo as president and 7yrs of osibanjo what has the sw got to show for it the south east is a Geo political region if can not rule then we must be allowed to ceded in peace
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Ekpeitit(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
5% people
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Kuruptnigga: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:

You, na to dey open that your mumu mouth waaaa dey talk nonsense wey full that nonsense rubbish mouth.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by MidasKinki: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2022
The problem here is that you insulted all of the north and at the end you said all of Nigerian youth should support your Igbo dream.
You think the Northerners are lesser humans, you even insult Igbo leaders that are friends with us. Even regular Igbos here in the North complained that whenever they visit home they are ridiculed, called awusa goats and they said they dare not speak Hausa at home.

There's nothing of ours that can impress you as you find fault in everything we do. You insult our history, culture, occupation and tradition and sees only yours as sane. I don't have problem if you insult me or Buhari or any northern individuals but how can you insult everything we are and still want our supports. You display all these bigotry and yet accused us of bigotry which in all sense is retaliatory.

Majority of us who are not delegates here we all rooted for a South-West APC presidential candidate emergence and our governors writing in support of same is only consequent of the mass call. We always want to honor agreements. Even if Buhari didn't want Tinubu (which isn't even verified), he didn't interfere with the process, he only encourage others to run and campaigned well. I was in support of the vice president but majority of my friends argued that prof is a 'munafiki' that they preferred Asiwaju. But the fact is that we all wanted a Yoruba emergence.

On the other hand, I won't say the same things if it's between us and you. IGBO WILL BE PRESIDENT. IGBO PRESIDENCY IS POSSIBLE AND WILL BE ACHIEVED. But there are things that need to be done FIRST. We need to end animosity and build mutual trust. We are largely uneducated and you're educated, the onus is on you to use your education to this effect. The time is running out because if for anything, Buhari's emergence shows that collaboration with your region is not as important as we thought. Now Tinubu will field a Northern mate strengthening that collaboration with Igbo region is not necessary.

Now to your Obi presidency, North won't support him that collaboration to foster mutual trust and respect need to be done FIRST and I doubt if there's time for that before 2023 as every talk now will not be honest and will be linked to just be because of the elections. Peter Obi will even struggle to find a popular Northerner to run alongside him - that'll be political suicide for the Northerner. How can they run alongside someone whose people are still insulting our being as their campaign strategy.

Why Northerners don't support Igbos politically? Besides that Igbos don't support Northerners politically too there are more and I will write about it sometime.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Kuruptnigga: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:
Peter Obi will not even win in Anambra. Igbo will soon change their song.
Bro no vex, you be anambra person
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by christejames(m): 10:34am On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Peter obi shouldn't divide southern votes and gove Apc and edge. where will he win in the North or south west? Let's analyse this b4 we help Apc bt dividing Pdp's votes.

I like Peter obi bt 2023 is not the time to gamble.

it is not by force to have an igbo president in 2023.

You are just analyzing with emotions...

You think the whole South West will vote for APC?

Labour Party has advantage here.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:

You are just analyzing with emotions...

You think the whole South West will vote for APC?

Labour Party has advantage here.

Apc and pdp and labor will share votes majorly in lagos, outside lagos Apc and pdp will share.

Southeast labour will share with pdp and Apc barely.

North will be shared by Pdp, Apc, Nnpp.

I'm not using emotions bt i think u are and ure in denial.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by SoapQueen(f): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:
This is not just an Ohan'eze thing...

PO is a national project.

Money politics must stop in Nigeria.

Yes o! I'm not Igbo but we carry this man matter for head.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by muykem: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Bro no vex, you be anambra person
No. I know people from that part of country very well. All what you are seeing today is just emotion, the song will soon change before election. Mark my words and I can put my money on it.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by nedekid: 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:

But, Igbos this time might not be voting PDP. Why? People are disenfranchised with having a another fulani as president after all we have gone through with Buhari. Meanwhile, let's face facts, despite Obi being the best candidate of choice, we know he cannot win with Labour party. The other option is apc and Tinubu. What if Tinubu seeing he no longer needs to accumulate money to acquire political power then uses all his feeble remaining energy to better the country, to leave a legacy?
This elections na real headache.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by christejames(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Apc and pdp and labor will share votes majorly in lagos, outside lagos Apc and pdp will share.

Southeast labour will share with pdp and Apc barely.

North will be shared by Pdp, Apc, Nnpp.

I'm not using emotions bt i think u are and ure in denial.

You are quite right though but let's wait for major campaigns to kick off to know how much inroads each party will be able to make.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Gohs: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
OBI is the best candidate for 2023.

Forget that he's Igbo, the man manages money well.

He met about N35billion debt when he got into office as governor of Anambra.

This man paid all the debt in eight years.

He left about N75billion in Anambra state bank account after serving for eight years.

I repeat: this man knows how to manage money.

Nigeria's debt is about N39trillion as at today in 2022.

We seriously need Peter Obi to help us pay the debt OR ELSE we are in soup.

I mean: 'Hot Peppersoup'.

"Sufferness go plenty well."
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by BidenDTrounced: 12:13am On May 01, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
The jews of igbo extraction are divided and fragmented amongst themselves. How can they succeed or advance? We have multiple Jewish factions killing each other in good service to humanity. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remove Petrol Subsidy Immediately – El-Rufai Tells Buhari Govt / Curfew Now 10pm To 6am In Lagos - State Government / Police Foil Attempt To Kidnap Allison-madueke’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.