Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi (12255 Views)

Northern Youths Drum Up Support For Tinubu / 2023 Presidency: Arewa Youths Drum Support For Orji Uzor Kalu / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by hysteresis: 5:55am On Jun 09, 2022
Fgj
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by IamYorubanza: 5:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Oga Ohaneze abeg this is not an Igbo presidency or S/Eastern presidency something although you guys feel marginalised.... The real reason people are coming out enmasse for PETER OBI is due to his untainted image, his Age (youngest by almost 10yrs or more difference among the 3 of them ), Intergrity, economic sagacity e.t.c.
Had it been BABATUNDE FASHOLA came out for presidency, I would have supported him with my full chest but for now let's all (both young and Old) roll with Peter 'ROCK' Obi.... He's The Best!

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by VIKTO83(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2022
When u were busy referring APC to Boko haram party u forgot a time like this will come.
I'm pure igbo man but I hate sentiments.

Our political miscalculation is older than Adam

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Libraticazi: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Good but what is happening in Labour Party now as two people are claiming Presidential Candidates and the Court has affirmed the Okafor as the authentic Labour Leader,so what are you saying?
A house divided - who will stay in there?
I wish Peter Obi well!

Okafor? I thought it was Julius.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by muykem: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2022
tiswell:
E go shock some people when Peter Obi emerges the Nigerian president come 2023.

Goodluck to you always,Peter the rock!
I am looking for who to bet with because Peter Obi will not win any state include his own state Anambra. Our people from South east always talk and act on emotion hence their wants changes per time. They will soon start sing another song mark my words.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Diligence: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2022
The way I see these youths drumming support for Mr Peter Obi. It seems they really want to take back their country.

They don't look like people that cld be distracted by throw-ins here and there; they are intentional and focused.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 6:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Igbos are voting Pdp enbloc

Obi is on his own .. no sentiment

His twitter followers and social media noise makers can make him president of online polls and online Nigeria

Please keep igbos out of Labour .. Obi is now an IPOB ekpa project
dream on,e go shock u say na 50k votes pdp go get for south east next year (the whole south east o)pdp's demise in the south east will be carried out next year emphatically. Labour Party will produce the governors,senator's and house of assembly members en Mass.those selfish ibo governors will know the scores too late #OBI2023
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by southsouthking(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Ndigbos, this is the right time to come together and put your calculations right.

I could imagine if the whole of easterners decided to vote for Obi with the little support from the southsouth and middle belt, i see Obi pulling a stunt.

But the easterners doesn't have the cooperation, passion and zeal to pull this through.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

A quick look at the LP presidential aspirants all dragging Peter obi to court when they should rally round their own.
The igbos will never learn.

Anyway if voting for Obi will be a waste of my vote, so be it.
Me and my entire family are obediently obedient.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Dozie32(m): 6:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:

His twitter followers and social media noise makers can make him president of online polls and online Nigeria

Wasted sperm, na wetin you be.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Akurakambe(m): 6:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Obi project is now beyond one man.
Peter Obi is leading a revolution that will shake this country.
Peter Obi or nothing!
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by muykem: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
dream on,e go shock u say na 50k votes pdp go get for south east next year (the whole south east o)pdp's demise in the south east will be carried out next year emphatically. Labour Party will produce the governors,senator's and house of assembly members en Mass.those selfish ibo governors will know the scores too late #OBI2023
Day dreamers South east will soon change this song within one month.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 6:04am On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:
Peter Obi will not even win in Anambra. Igbo will soon change their song.
how is tat your business
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2022
With their 2% vote?I trust Mazi simeon ekpa to do the needfulgrin
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 6:05am On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:
Day dreamers South east will soon change this song within one month.
e no concern u,support your fulani terrorist let me support my Peter Obi
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Ijoba85: 6:05am On Jun 09, 2022
All our south eastern people ought to do is to build bridges across the country , practice politics of inclusion , make friendship , consult widely , build political structure that could stand the test of time . And let them love one another , a situation where no Igbo apc or pdp presidential aspirants stepped down for another to clinch the ticket is worrisome . Nobody give you power , you take it with cooperation and good politicking. Nobody stops you from ruling , play your politics well
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Good but what is happening in Labour Party now as two people are claiming Presidential Candidates and the Court has affirmed the Okafor as the authentic Labour Leader,so what are you saying?
A house divided - who will stay in there?
I wish Peter Obi well!
No court affirmed okafor as authentic chairman.Stop spreading fake news
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi project is now beyond one man.
Peter Obi is leading a revolution that will shake this country.
Peter Obi or nothing!

Where is he leading from?The Pandora man that will never be LP (lazy people) candidate.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Ijoba85:
All our south eastern people ought to do is to build bridges across the country , practice politics of inclusion , make friendship , consult widely , build political structure that could stand the test of time . And let them love one another , a situation where no Igbo apc or pdp presidential aspirants stepped down for another to clinch the ticket is worrisome . Nobody give you power , you take it with cooperation and good politicking. Nobody stops you from ruling , play your politics well
Did osibanjo step down for Tinubu ? Abeggi make we hear word
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by David160(m): 6:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:

If you think Igbos will stand under the hot sun for a fulani man in this election then you're a joker.

I live in Anambra and I school at UNN so I have friends from Enugu... All of them are voting for Obi.

The priest of my parish already told everyone that Peter obi is the only candidate...

Peter obi is the only Christian candidate so expect the very catholic south east to be behind him... Inec offices here in Anambra are filled with youths who want Peter obi.

Even my dad a PDP member is voting Peter obi in the presidential race.

I have not met a single person voting for Atiku here...

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Bayyajidda(m): 6:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Come and put gun on their head na to vote PDP. Only a full blown fool will vote PDP or APC. Criminal parties represented by highest bidders with questionable character.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 6:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Ijoba85:

Will ego allow them to build bridge?I don't know how a whole tribe will be delusion to think they're better than the whole universe,instead of seeking for alliance from their fellow countryman, they're busy telling you how they're the best in everything.grin

4 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by unclejb2(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:

Nigerians are voting Obi massively. It's going to be a revolution by ballot

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2022
I really wish APC had thrown their weight behind an Igbo candidate. Igbos need to start planning and building structures, years fly by
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Elidrisy20: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2022
What are you complaining about? Is OBI not in the race to become the president of Nigeria, what is wrong with you ppl,so you what ppl that invest alot in their aspiration to throw it away and dash you ppl, politics is not done that way
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Ijoba85: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Amosun did, Fayemi did , Dimeji Bankole did , Ajayi Borrofice did ..all from the southwest transferring their votes to Asiwaju just to make him the winner , why can't your own brothers, I mean the igbos do the same ?
PaChukwudi44:

Did osibanjo step down for Tinubu ? Abeggi make we hear word
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2022
Afamed:
Inconsequential 5%
E go shock you mugu
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2022
haffaze777:

God bless you jare,we Ndigbo are voting PDP enmass,so Peter Obi can go to hellgrin
You Yoruba Muslims you mean
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 6:30am On Jun 09, 2022
haffaze777:

Yes I be Yoruba now but I just dey help Igbo make right decision,
Right decision kill you there
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2022
christejames:
This is not just an Ohan'eze thing...

PO is a national project.

Money politics must stop in Nigeria.

Bia, Obi is a national project of which ountry?

When you finish making your noise all of una go rest.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by OKOATA(m): 6:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Libraticazi:
Yorubas are voting only BAT. You guys can cry all you want.

I just pity the woke Yorubas.
Who told you Yorubas are voting BAT, some of you will just open mouth as if you collectively know what's on all omoluabis mind. You can vote for Tinubu but me and my Yoruba friends and family are voting in Obi. No de generalise Alaye.
Re: Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi by OKC22: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Fulmigati:
Elections in Nigeria are nothing more than tribal headcounts. If Igbos don't come out in full force for Peter Obi, he has no chance.
You are right.Poltics is a game of numbers.Online assessment cannot win elections.Ndigbo should brace up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dipo Dina Shot Dead In Ogun State / Rivers Diasporans Turn-up To Support Amaechi In London / President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.