Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari (404 Views)

Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by Marviehazel: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Here is a throwback video of Pastor Tunde Bakare telling his church members he will be Nigeria's President after Buhari.

While preaching in church on the said day, the clergyman said;

''Take it to the mountain top. If you have never heard it before I am saying it to you, in the scheme of things, as far as the politics of Nigeria is concerned, President Buhari is number 15 and yours truly is number 16.

I have never said that to you before. I make it plain this morning. I let you know it this morning, nothing can change it in the name of Jesus''

Pastor Bakare paid N100 million for the APC presidential nomination form and secured zero votes at the just concluded party presidential primary.

Watch the video below...

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/throwback-video-of-pastor-tunde-bakare.html?m=1
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by Pauldollars(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by blazingblender(m): 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wahala
Please don't mock a man of God ooh
Things can change ooh
I believe in miracles
Same way I believe Nigeria will be better
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by Mooh247: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool

Scammer

How is he better than the Politicians he was insulting on the podium

Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2022
It is well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by tony0806: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2022
It's well
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by triple996(m): 3:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by SNEFF: 3:22am On Jun 09, 2022
ahh ! emi lokan

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by kellynoah: 3:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Please off the mic.
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by Chimeluv(f): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2022
undecided
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Don't mind Baba cheesy

I know he'll still give one 'holy' excuse of not being the sixteenth President
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by OlujobaSamuel: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Watched that sermon and I was just shaking my head for him and those that believed such.
You are not actively participating in party affairs, you hardly know any delegate, some governors are not even aware of your party membership, you can't convince the president to publicly endorse you, yet you wanna be the next president
The only way that is possible is if we have a great disruption as a nation that leads to putting in place an interim government and you are made the head of such government

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by KanwuliaExtra: 5:17am On Jun 09, 2022
ZERO VOTE! grin

Thanks for paying your tithes to APC,

1 Like

Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by Oshodipikin: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Video Of Pastor Bakare Telin His Church Members He Will B President After Buhari by NNTR: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Marviehazel:
Here is a throwback video of Pastor Tunde Bakare telling his church members he will be Nigeria's President after Buhari.

While preaching in church on the said day, the clergyman said;

''Take it to the mountain top. If you have never heard it before I am saying it to you, in the scheme of things, as far as the politics of Nigeria is concerned, President Buhari is number 15 and yours truly is number 16.

I have never said that to you before. I make it plain this morning. I let you know it this morning, nothing can change it in the name of Jesus''

Pastor Bakare paid N100 million for the APC presidential nomination form and secured zero votes at the just concluded party presidential primary.

Watch the video below...

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/06/throwback-video-of-pastor-tunde-bakare.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uImFtpKdEsE
Pastor Tunde Bakare declares:
"I will succeed Buhari as Nigeria's next President"

SNEFF:
ahh ! emi lokan
In dreams maybe

KanwuliaExtra:
ZERO VOTE! grin

Thanks for paying your tithes to APC,
You savagely bad o grin

Sowore for life!

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? / Presidential Poll: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In Nnpp, Lp, Threaten Apc, Pdp / Youths storm INEC office in Abuja demanding for their PVCs (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.