Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? (390 Views)

El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate / Orji Kalu: I Can Bring Nnamdi Kanu Back To Nigeria, Convince Him To End Biafra / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by PrinceofAnambra: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please, i have PVC, how can you convince me to vote for Peter Obi? He doesn't deserve my vote.

Despite having millions of dollars stashed away in Pandora offshore accounts for himself and his kids, the extraordinary stingy man Peter Obi couldn’t deem it fit to fix his scattered unbalanced teeth with huge gap that's wider than river Niger.

Peter Obi will surely quadruple the sufferings of Nigerians with his greedy stingy selfish nature, while continuing to stash more millions of dollars abroad in Pandora accounts for himself and then be spreading lies that he has been wearing 1 watch and 1 shoe for 40 years.

Only a fool will fall for this well packaged political scam. His own will be worse than Buhari that said its only cows he has. They will encourage people to live in abject poverty while they are storing billions away for themselves and family.

Under Tinubu, na chop and chop. The money will go round.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by LeoDeKing: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Kingozymandias(m): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin

Imagine this joker .m how can someone leave Atiku and vote Obi who though awesome has no structure or Tinubu, a corrupt geriatric with a degenerative neurotic condition? grin

What a joke!!

All of you join LeoDeKing and I and become Atikulated. Don't waste your votes on Obi or Druggied Tinubu

Atiku 2023

1 Like

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by PrinceofAnambra: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin
This is not laughing matter please. The lives of about 200 million people and their future generations are at stake here.

See the unbalanced teeth, oh my God. He can't even fix it, how can he fix Nigeria angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by bastardmod: 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Useless headslamming demons have descended from hell fire.

Iragbiji drug addict should go and brush fes, I heard olosho pastor oluremi has diarrhoea whenever they kiss.

Keep supporting your fellow headslamming demon , your plan is to destroy Christianity in naija.

But God pass una

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Modernizer: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Muslims on the beat.

We will treat una fu"k up

No to Muslims after 8 year Muslim rule

Hahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by LeoDeKing: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
This is not laughing matter please. The lives of about 200 million people and their future generations are at stake here.

See the unbalanced teeth, oh my God. He can't even fix it, how can he fix Nigeria angry
Baba, the election is between Atiku and Tinubu. You may engage in serious discussion about those two, but Peter Obi aspiring to be president of Nigeria is a laughing matter. Na cruise we dey use am catch, nothing is serious about it. grin
Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by bastardmod: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Modernizer:
Muslims on the beat.

We will treat una fu"k up

No to Muslims after 8 year Muslim rule

Don't mind the terrorists...

Allaaahhhhhhhhh akkkkkkk bombbbbbbbbnb cheesy tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Modernizer: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
bastardmod:

Don't mind the terrorists...

Allaaahhhhhhhhh akkkkkkk bombbbbbbbbnb cheesy tongue

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahajajaja

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Kingozymandias(m): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Baba, the election is between Atiku and Tinubu. You may engage in serious discussion about those two, but Peter Obi aspiring to be president of Nigeria is a laughing matter. Na cruise we dey use am catch, nothing is serious about it. grin

Don't mind them . But don't belittle Atiku by mentioning that demnetua suffering Caine addict called Tinubu in the same sentence as Waziri it is an insult...

WAziri doesn't wear diapers
Waziri doesn't employ touts and hooligans
Waziri doesn't do hard drugs
Waziri hasn't said Nigeria should forcefully conscript 50 million youths into the army and mae them farm cassava

Them no be mate

Drug addict Tinubu is dead on arrival already grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Modernizer: 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
[s]
Kingozymandias:

[s]Don't mind them . But don't belittle Atiku by mentioning that demnetua suffering Caine addict called Tinubu in the same sentence as Waziri it is an insult...

WAziri doesn't wear diapers
Waziri doesn't employ touts and hooligans
Waziri doesn't do hard drugs
Waziri hasn't said Nigeria should forcefully conscript 50 million youths into the army and mae them farm cassava

Them no be mate

Drug addict Tinubu is dead on arrival already grin
[/s][/s]

Hahajahahahahahahh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by bastardmod: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Exam question...

Has tinubu peed today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Modernizer: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
bastardmod:
Exam question...

Has tinubu peed today

wayooooooooooo

grin grin grin

President peeeeeeee pooooooooo

Hahahahahahaha

cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by bastardmod: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Modernizer:

wayooooooooooo

grin grin grin

President peeeeeeee pooooooooo

Hahahahahahaha

cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha

The rhyme is sweet oooo

Peee poooo peeeeee poooooo peephole peephole

President peepoo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Modernizer: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
bastardmod:

The rhyme is sweet oooo

Peee poooo peeeeee poooooo peephole peephole

President peepoo

lwkmdddddddd

rotflmaooooooo

let me see you buga ooooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by bastardmod: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha these teeth are glorious

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by bastardmod: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
The useless thread is deaddddddddddddd

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by bastardmod: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
grin

Hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Great2017: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:
Please, i have PVC, how can you convince me to vote for Peter Obi? He doesn't deserve my vote.

Despite having millions of dollars stashed away in Pandora offshore accounts for himself and his kids, the extraordinary stingy man Peter Obi couldn’t deem it fit to fix his scattered unbalanced teeth with huge gap that's wider than river Niger.

Peter Obi will surely quadruple the sufferings of Nigerians with his greedy stingy selfish nature, while continuing to stash more millions of dollars abroad in Pandora accounts for himself and then be spreading lies that he has been wearing 1 watch and 1 shoe for 40 years.

Only a fool will fall for this well packaged political scam. His own will be worse than Buhari that said its only cows he has. They will encourage people to live in abject poverty while they are storing billions away for themselves and family.

You have already told us why you will not vote for him. Funny enough, your reasons are very petty and cannot stop someone who wants to vote for him. Sorry, your mission has been defeated.
Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by Unigrad: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceofAnambra:

Dey use style campaign for Tinubu. Just come out from your shell.
Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by AnambraPrince: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
I'm still waiting for who can convince me to vote for Obi
Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by AnambraPrince: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2022
So no Peter Obi supporters here can convince someone with true facts?
Re: Who Can Convince Me To Vote For Peter Obi? by AnambraPrince: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Day 6, and counting. No single Obi supporter has been able to convince me. It's like the have run out of lies grin

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Asked Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu / Peter Obi Is Going To Win 2023 Election / 2023: APC Stakeholders Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.