Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency (33061 Views)

Naira Is "World's Best Performing Currency" In April - Bloomberg / Russian Economy Crashes In 48hrs: 1 Ruble Is now Equivalent To 5 Naira: PIX / Nigeria Stock Exchange Ranked World’s Best-Performing Stock Market In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Zimzy(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2022
It is baffling to see that some people who call American News describing any set back the Russians suffer as fake News will jump to embrace this News of Russia's success from American source as being correct!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by seanwilliam(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Voiceofthestree:

Thunder go fire all your generation and the generation of all your family oloriburuku you took the guy money and block him off. Yes I am very aware of it I try to chat with you also block me off God will punish you thief. Put your photo here if I won’t arrest you. We are big boy you are hungry thief so we leave you for God to punish you asshole

Create a thread , post all the details including the account number you sent money to, the WhatsApp number , .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Aboguede(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Mumusaphire:
thanks sir. So how is it doing well?

1$ is equal to 125 ¥ is american economy better than Japanese economy?

U never grow to understand economy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Voiceofthestree: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2022
seanwilliam:

Good. Kindly post the account number you sent the money too.

There are two seanwilliam on this forum .

Post the numebr and the acct number . Don’t crop the screenshots

Go and eat that money okay but I will never let you scam anyone here again if you post I will comment scam I am very active on nairaland eyin oloriburuku Omo olee

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by TobiAbuja: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Stop trying to console yourself with false knowledge.

Whatever makes you sleep.

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by SimplePlan34: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2022
What if I tell you that Yahweh supports oppression he thrives on imbalance. America will fall because they are no longer supporting opression.
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Kingofhoes: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Where are the clowns that were busy shouting, that Russia has lost the war. Just saying shit to sound smart.
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
This is the kind of testimony you hear when you have a good Central bank governor and good economic managers\ministers. Nigeria is not under any sanction like Russia but the country is in a big mess because of clueless leadership at all sectors of the country.

Good leadership is compulsory. Lack of it is an example of Nigeria for the past 60 years. The only few times we had close to it was under Murtala and YarAdua. The rest are total crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by kingthreat(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Igbofam2, How market grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by jaxxy(m): 8:43am On Jun 09, 2022
tollyboy5:
Santion in the mud.

Russians military are not even ending lol.

Cos of exports. Once sanctions hit exports appropriately its goodnight to Russia ruble.

It will sink the where the titanic is at the oceans bottom.
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Sometimes ,loneliness is the price we pay for growth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Crafteck1: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Its temporary and artificial.
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Quiny32323: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Cosmetic surgery, writers will confuse you especially if you dont have the primary knowledge of the topic in discussion. If Nigeria decides to sell our crude oil in naira definitely naira we be scarce that doesn't mean your economy is strong unless you dont import nothing but in this case Russia imports virtually everything they need,even to drill the oil,they need foreign tools for this so are they going to pay those westerners with rubles when the run out of stock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by adm212144: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by nedekid: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
With all the sanctions on Russia ohh.
We, no sanctions and our money is becoming trash!
Meanwhile, some of us will concern ourselves with how they killed Russian general, how they are dealing with Russia, this and that. One of them Google his username and all over the internet, him carry Russia matter unto him head, from foreign to naija forums, you wonder if someone is paying him. He is ready to insult anybody ontop Ukraine matter despite say him never reach airport before.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by SeaTrade(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
jojothaiv:
But weeks ago, the presidency said the Russian and Ukrainian war is the reason food prices are soaring high yet Russian Roubles is doing magic...

E get as e be sha, maybe there are things we don't know or there are things we know but we just dumb it down.

P.S;
I have never believed one piece of information from the media since the Russian and Ukrainian War broke out.
Ruble strengthening means food prices will inflate na,since you are importing from there and their currency has gotten stronger .
So yes,their given reason for food and grain prices going up is valid.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by shogsman(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2022
So all the sanctions ended in tears,they are the definition of too big to fail

1 Like

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by YeyeGbami: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Cos of exports. Once sanctions hit exports appropriately its goodnight to Russia ruble.

They never block export sef, half of the world is facing food crisis. If the west do that, then they will face more than food crisis. Energy shortage will join the list.

They need to find a way to let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:

They never block export sef, half of the world is facing food crisis. If the west do that, then they will face more than food crisis. Energy shortage will join the list.

They need to find a way to let peace reign.

because of Ukraine exports is affected not Russiaa export. Ukraine is a major exporter

1 Like

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Elvictor: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Quiny32323:
Cosmetic surgery, writers will confuse you especially if you dont have the primary knowledge of the topic in discussion. If Nigeria decides to sell our crude oil in naira definitely naira we be scarce that doesn't mean your economy is strong unless you dont import nothing but in this case Russia imports virtually everything they need,even to drill the oil,they need foreign tools for this so are they going to pay those westerners with rubles when the run out of stock.

God, Russia import everything? grin grin grin
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by OneKinGuy(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2022
lol grin grin

After all the sanctions
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by YeyeGbami: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

because of Ukraine exports is affected not Russiaa export. Ukraine is a major exporter

You’re right, russia wants to starve the world. No wonder they blocked ukraine sea line.
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by YeyeGbami: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Elvictor:

That news is new to me.
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2022
techWriter0:

https://news.bitcoin.com/american-economists-are-baffled-by-an-unusual-situation-as-russias-ruble-is-the-worlds-best-performing-fiat-currency/

This can't be true, I thought igbofam2 said Ukraine is winning...I am 100% sure he will avoid this thread like a plague, him eye no dey see this kind good news.

Cheers! Mother Russia...The only Country fighting the so called super power (America) and her babies (NATO) without getting hurt, In fact, She is getting stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by VeryWickedMan: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Wow shocked
Nigeria should invade Ghana o cos Naira don fall patapata
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Myablew: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
This is the kind of testimony you hear when you have a good Central bank governor and good economic managers\ministers. Nigeria is not under any sanction like Russia but the country is in a big mess because of clueless leadership at all sectors of the country.

Who tell you Nigeria has not been under sanction. Since when. Abi make God help person.
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by slimfit1(m): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Jackson667:
While Nigerian Naira is the worst

Please tell these fools
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by YeyeGbami: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Wow shocked
Nigeria should invade Ghana o cos Naira don fall patapata

Mad moves. We go just pack all their gold reserves and harvest their crops.

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by HellVictorinho4(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
BabydiHot:
cheesy

truly fortune favours the brave.

This is what you get when you have a visionary leader and not a shaky shaky drug baron.
this is what you get when you are productive and not always consuming all the time.
Russia with the right leader Putin made good use of their resources to counter the whole world fighting them, thanks to Putin a visionary leader par excellence.
this is why Nigerian youths needs to shun those who think they can use their money to buy presidency.
go get your PVC and let's teach these people lessons.

After this war Russia may not be world power but trust me the world will respect them more because they did the unthinkable.
Putin will be the most powerful world leader of all time because normally he's expected to crumble but he stood tall.

Meanwhile they should stop this unnecessary wars
both him and zilynsky should rest.

Furrk the PVC,furk politics and furk the world itself if 18000naira is the reason I should vote for .........

I got the message on WhatsApp this morning.

Apply for 18000naira to vote/campaign for. ..........

I don't have up to 4k but .,.......

Let's see the worst that happens...... even death should hear!
Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by AldrichAmes: 10:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Crafteck1:
Its temporary and artificial.

How’s it temporary and artificial?

I guess you don’t understand basic economics. Once you earn more from export than you import - it’s basically normal for your currency to get stronger. And it’s highlighted in the article.

Coupled with the fact that Ruble is now backed with gold and they’re disconnected from collapsing American dominated market due to the US printing $6 trillion during lockdown. So they’re basically shielded.

The only thing “artificial” is that Ruble ought to be stronger than it’s now (around 40 to $1) officially but they can’t allow it to get that strong for now.

A lot of you don’t understand basic economics and how the financial market works. Global economy is on the verge of total collapse due to countries especially the US excessively printing money during lockdown without anything to back it up. Russia on the other hand has backed its currency with gold standard and its exports outweighs what it imports. It’s not rocket science.

3 Likes

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Nellsworld(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Do u hear yourself at times before you type, or do you think Russia is a small country that export embargo will greatly affect, do you know why the US and EU can't enforce it, because it is going to wound their economy and the world generally, by the way, most countries in EU are paying in rubble and the Arab nations are having issues with Biden

1 Like

Re: Russia's Ruble Is the World's Best Performing Currency by Nellsworld(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Elvictor:

Don't mind the guy, he just dey beer parlor they yan dust, he thinks Russia na 9ja dat imports everything

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banks Alert Customers To EMTL, Commence Remittance January 31 / Help! Strange Monetary Alerts In My Access Bank Account / Ugandan Bank Insists That A Sick Man On Oxygen Comes Before Getting His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.