Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers (30356 Views)

Police Statement On Owo Attack / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by thunderbabs: 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
These women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired mercenaries to kill your people. Staying there and chanting empty incantations to dead idols won't deliver you from the evil coming , neither will it bring you closer to justice

I believe you are the fool. To think getting your PVC will stop insurgency, bandits, and the likes is to build castles in the moon. And to think traditional rites as done by the women of Owo won't work depends on your poor knowledge too.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
These women are just being foolish . Get your PVCs and vote out the murderous APC who hired mercenaries to kill your people. Staying there and chanting empty incantations to dead idols won't deliver you from the evil coming , neither will it bring you closer to justice
You and your mothers and grand mothers are foolish, no respect for motherhood, you see results, just wait.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Image123(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

Nope, I was responding ot the person who said Jehovah would do something.

Okay.
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by jceesquare(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
How do you summon another god to fight on behalf of another god who's worshippers were killed in his place of worship?
I guess I can never understand what religion has done to us.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Miracle2020: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Religion confusionists.
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Zakiushenry: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Funny . Since when did demons (gods of iron & war) start fighting for God ?. Foolish women. God doesn't need satan help to fight his battle
mumu don talk, who told you that your African gods are from satan, satan on her own is a god on her own.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by kingsceemark(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:

TERRORIST
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by gosmoney(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
u are d mad and foolish one and all all ur families
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
gosmoney:
u are d mad and foolish one and all all ur families
The same goes to your idol-worshipping family members who keep dying because of common sense grin
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by themes009(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:

You are the foolish one here, because if you have experienced where God of iron strikes you won't dare to type nonsense like this

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
themes009:

You are the foolish one here, because if you have experienced where God of iron strikes you won't dare to type nonsense like this
You be mumu. Why didn't the gods and goddess of iron strike those who came to kill on their soil . Why wait until they're awoken from sleep ...mtchwee grin
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by dheolexaone(f): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:

First, you need to understand that you are born into the religion u practice until otherwise.
What you believe in, is your God and we shouldn't castigate those that believes otherwise.
In as much as this is a disheartening issue at hand, part of those in that church has families dt still believes in what they are calmouring help from now.

How would u feel if any of ur family members were there?
Let's be human for once and for the record, wt or wtout ur PVC, power still lies in some ppl's hand in this country.
Don't turn urself to an online enemy and change ur notion. Respect the age of those involved and let them grieve in whatever way pleases them.
I pray u don't see the work of the demi - gods in ur life b4 u mind ur lane or watch ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
dheolexaone:

First, you need to understand that you are born into the religion u practice until otherwise.
What you believe in, is your God and we shouldn't castigate those that believes otherwise.
In as much as this is a disheartening issue at hand, part of those in that church has families dt still believes in what they are calmouring help from now.

How would u feel if any of ur family members were there?
Let's be human for once and for the record, wt or wtout ur PVC, power still lies in some ppl's hand in this country.
Don't turn urself to an online enemy and change ur notion. Respect the age of those involved and let them grieve in whatever way pleases them.
I pray u don't see the work of the demi - gods in ur life b4 u mind ur lane or watch ur mouth.
Oga, quit following sentiment and be logical in your thinking.

For your information this is pure idolatry, and it doesn't solve the problem at hand.

Secondly, where were their gods when armed-herdsmen came shooting in their community?

Thirdly, when the likes of Sunday Igboho were shouting and mobilizing the yoruba race to fight these fulani marauders what did you clowns do?

You handed him over to your politicians, forgetting that these politicians were the same sponsors of the killers who visited Owo community .

Now instead of you people to do the right thing and get your PVCs and vote out this bastard political class that brought mayhem, you're here ranting and throwing online tantrums that talk about outdated cultural norms that only illiterate old fools still believe in. Nonsense
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by xproducer: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
idols that profit nothing!

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God" - Isaiah 44:6

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." - Isaiah 45:21
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by dheolexaone(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, quit following sentiment and be logical in your thinking.

For your information this is pure idolatry, and it doesn't solve the problem at hand.

Secondly, where were their gods when armed-herdsmen came shooting in their community?

Thirdly, when the likes of Sunday Igboho were shouting and mobilizing the yoruba race to fight these fulani marauders what did you clowns do?

You handed him over to your politicians, forgetting that these politicians were the same sponsors of the killers who visited Owo community .

Now instead of you people to do the right thing and get your PVCs and vote out this bastard political class that brought mayhem, you're here ranting and throwing online tantrums that talk about outdated cultural norms that only illiterate old fools still believe in. Nonsense

I can see that ppl like u will never succumb to the truth.
But I am not ready to drag any further wt you before u meet ur Waterloo.
And if u quote my handle again, it is dt god of Ogun dt will mercilessly deal wt ur generations.
Omo ale jati jati.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
dheolexaone:

I can see that ppl like u will never succumb to the truth.
But I am not ready to drag any further wt you before u meet ur Waterloo.
And if u quote my handle again, it is dt god of Ogun dt will mercilessly deal wt ur generations.
Omo ale jati jati.
You're cursing me in the name of worthless idols who are only as powerful as this post ...lol grin
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
LordReed:

They should curse Boko Haram, kidnappers and other marauders long before now. Their impotence is revealed now that people have died in their backyard.

They should curse allah and muhammad the bast.ards
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You be mumu. Why didn't the gods and goddess of iron strike those who came to kill on their soil . Why wait until they're awoken from sleep ...mtchwee grin

mess jesus Bleep allah fu ck muhmmad.
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by jehoha696(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ogun naw fighting for God...,this mata neva clear reach
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by deanoffaculty: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
They are not fools.....
If God of Iron has not been answering them, they won't call on him.
When it comes to calling on gods and deities, fear south-west people. They are only being curtailed by government and civilization.

All thesame, GOD no go shame us.

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
oga shut the fucck up.
You made a very foolish comment and that warrants the attack you're facing from all angle on your mentions.
Just apologise and remove that useless comment before curses locate you
I'm sorry to say this but you're more stupid than the person I initially insulted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Jashub: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
deanoffaculty:

They are not fools.....
If God of Iron has not been answering them, they won't call on him.
When it comes to calling on gods and deities, fear south-west people. They are only being curtailed by government and civilization.

All thesame, GOD no go shame us.
You're not making an iota of sense . Please where were these "gods " when fulanis came shooting ...? How come it's only now that people have been killed /maimed that these witches decided to invoke off-duty gods who believe in seeing bloodshed before acting . undecided
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by deanoffaculty: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jashub:
You're not making an iota of sense . Please where were these "gods " when fulanis came shooting ...? How come it's only now that people have been killed /maimed that these witches decided to invoke off-duty gods who believe in seeing bloodshed before acting . undecided
Shooo! Na so the thing dey pepper you for body?
What were you expecting them to do or how were you expecting them to react? Election is next year and the situation at hand now needs urgent attention and not PVCs. So, all of them should keep dying while waiting for next year election? Do you want them to hold PVCs against Ak-47 riffles and dynamites? PVC will work but as a matter of urgency, let them do what they believe will work for them.
They came to attack them, fine!...but they have to be on guard against any impending attack. They were not prepared and the attack was unexpected but now, the battle line is drawn!

God dey!
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by RealTalkNoBull: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
limeta:
But those woman were not speaking the yoruba language more like Edo i think .
You’re an Okoro, of course you won’t get it.

1 Like

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by limeta(f): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
You’re an Okoro, of course you won’t get it.

You don't like i ignored you all this time
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by GermanPoison(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Jashub:
You talk like someone who's drunk. Hear what men of wisdom have to say:

"If insurgency lasts for more than 1hour , the government has a hand in it ".

--General Sanni Abacha.

guy try borrow sense naw from fulani herdsmen, to unknown gunmen,to bandits there's an insider to this stuff. We the way u thick self so Abacha is a man of wisdom
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Salmom: 11:49am On Jun 10, 2022
MaskSubzero:
the luck wey una get for this forum be say una dey faceless.
talk this rubbish for my face if I no go put you bullet for body.
oponu
Bullet kwa?? Terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Owologbo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I know there's power because I came from occult background before becoming a Christian. But it's funny summoning demons to fight for God
Are they summoning demons to fight for God or to fight for them?
Re: Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers by Carlosdd: 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Jashub:

Think before you open your mouth and if you find it difficult to think then close your mouth, must you talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

British High Commissioner To Nigeria Visits Atiku (Pictures) / Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Tukur & Jonathan Shared $35M Meant For Chibok Girls Release - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.