Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 (2543 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A73 5G Full Specifications 2022 / First Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy A73 Reveals Super-slim Bezels / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Or Infinix S5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Rumor2ruth: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Great people in this forum, your opinion is needed. Let me just points out few features one has over d other to know d one I will go for;
Advantages of note10plus over A73
Note10plus has
1)2.7ghz Over 2.4 ghz of A73
2)12gram over 8gram of A73
3)1440*3040 screen resolution over 1080*2400 of A73
4)256gstorage capacity over 128g of A73
Advantages of A73 over note10plus.
1) A73 has 108mp camera resolution unlike note10plus of 12mp.
2)A73 has better front camera of 32mp unlike note 10 plus of 10mp.
3)A73 has bigger battery of 5000mah unlike note10plus of 4300mah.
4)A73 support FM radio unlike note 10 plus that doesn't.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Onyeka90210(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Old Flagship > New Midranger

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:
Old Flagship > New Midranger

It's not better than the A73 bro. No cap on this one.

A73 is getting 4 updates, uses 120htz, and is very very capable. That case of old flagship better than new Midranger doesn't apply to these two. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Onyeka90210(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

It's not better than the A73 bro. No cap on this one.

A73 is getting 4 updates, uses 120htz, and is very very capable. That case of old flagship better than new Midranger doesn't apply to these two. Trust me.
Go sell your old flagship buy am na

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Go sell your old flagship buy am na

I actually no need am, but if I were to choose, I'd buy the A73. For someone that sells phones I'm surprised you're saying this.

Well, na Iphones be your market, so I understand.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Onyeka90210(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

I actually no need am, but if I were to choose, I'd buy the A73. For someone that sells phones I'm surprised you're saying this.

Well, na Iphones be your market, so I understand.
I only engage people with valid point, how are you going to pick a phone with weaker display, inferior build quality, lower processor, just cause it has 120hz, you funny oh. Person wey dey reason like this dey hard to convince, na why I say make you go buy and enjoy am.
Note has better processor, better display.
Better camera, better build quality, s pen features
Only thing the A series has is battery, thanks to its power efficient processor.
I'll even recommend s20/s21 fe as better choice than that a73 with midrange processor.

19 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:

I only engage people with valid point, how are you going to pick a phone with weaker display, inferior build quality, lower processor, just cause it has 120hz, you funny oh. Person wey dey reason like this dey hard to convince, na why I say make you go buy and enjoy am.
Note has better processor, better display.
Better camera, better build quality, s pen features
Only thing the A series has is battery, thanks to its power efficient processor.

You realize the note 10 is on its last update schedule.. after 13, no more. It's obsolete?

Once that happens, it's only a matter of time before the phone starts having bugs and issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Onyeka90210(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

You realize the note 10 is on its last update schedule.. after 13, no more. It's obsolete?

Once that happens, it's only a matter of time before the phone starts having bugs and issues.
Ok boss
So in your words the a73 is better than the note 10 plus because of more support and 120hz finish ?
I know people using s8 without bugs oga.
It'll still get security patches.
Like say everybody wey get note 10 plus for shop go throway am because of software update
Saying a73 is a better phone cause it’ll get more support is equal to saying a73 is better than s21 ultra
Cause it’ll have more support. Sounds stupid tbh.

10 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Ok boss
So in your words the a73 is better than the note 10 plus because of more support and 120hz finish ?
Like say everybody wey get note 10 plus for shop go throway am because of software update

For those who are concerned about software updates and getting the newest features, the A73 is the best. It ha better battery. There is literally nothing the note 10 plus will do that the A73 won't do other than Spen support.

Security patches for the s8 are like 3 or 4 times a year. No new features, nothing. And except they changed batteries, it will be useless too.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by CorperKola: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

Tgis isnt a valid point, pple are still using s7, s8 n s9 with no isuues

8 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by CorperKola: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

For those who are concerned about software updates and getting the newest features, the A73 is the best. It ha better battery. There is literally nothing the note 10 plus will do that the A73 won't do other than Spen support.

Security patches for the s8 are like 3 or 4 times a year. No new features, nothing. And except they changed batteries, it will be useless too.
I was thinking like you when i bought my A71. I was and still am dissappointed in samsung midrangers. I envy my bro that bought note 9 instead. Midrange processor n GPU is a No No. Not to mention speed and build quality

12 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
CorperKola:

Tgis isnt a valid point, pple are still using s7, s8 n s9 with no isuues

Hehe s7 to do what? S9 I can still deal. S8? You hardly see an s8 wey complete 100 percent. They always have something wrong with them. I sell phones too abeg. S7 and s8, no try am. There must be tears for you somewhere
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
CorperKola:

I was thinking like you when i bought my A71. I was and still am dissappointed in samsung midrangers. I envy my bro that bought note 9 instead. Midrange processor n GPU is a No No. Not to mention speed and build quality

A71 and A73 no be the same bro. The difference is mad, the gap too much. I too would have bought a note 9 over the a71.

But this A73 is just too powerful abeg. Ha.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by CorperKola: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

Hehe s7 to do what? S9 I can still deal. S8? You hardly see an s8 wey complete 100 percent. They always have something wrong with them. I sell phones too abeg. S7 and s8, no try am. There must be tears for you somewhere
I was thinking like you when i bought my A71. I was and still am dissappointed in samsung midrangers. I envy my bro that bought note 9 instead. Midrange processor n GPU is a No No. Not to mention speed and build quality and stereo speakers. Sometimes i wonder if we are both using samsung.
He's always reminding me i cant compare midranger and flagship!

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Onyeka90210(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

If OP were concerned about software update he won't be putting up a three year old phone for comparison.
You really fall my hand boss, I think say you be android guy.
You'll pick 8gb ram, fhd, midrange processor, cheap build, no wireless charging or reverse wireless charging, plastic build over 12gb ram, wqhd, flagship processor, Gorilla glass 6, aluminum build, 4k 60fps, both cameras, 45w fast charge, wireless charging. Nawa oh.
Na your choice still
But op never mentioned anything about software update, the note 10 plus burns out the a73. It's a no brainer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Onyeka90210(m): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
CorperKola:

I was thinking like you when i bought my A71. I was and still am dissappointed in samsung midrangers. I envy my bro that bought note 9 instead. Midrange processor n GPU is a No No. Not to mention speed and build quality and stereo speakers. Sometimes i wonder if we are both using samsung.
He's always reminding me i cant compare midranger and flagship!
Leave am, make he go sell his flagship, buy midrange
Better downgrade.
At least he has heard from someone that was in the same shoes, I have never seen someone switch from samsung flagship to midrange and enjoy it, except it's s9, and below
Forget how they buff up the midrange, it can never be complete as flagship

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:

If OP were concerned about software update he won't be putting up a three year old phone for comparison.
You really fall my hand boss, I think say you be android guy.
You'll pick 8gb ram, fhd, midrange processor, cheap build, no wireless charging or reverse wireless charging, plastic build over 12gb ram, wqhd, flagship processor, Gorilla glass 6, aluminum build, 4k 60fps, both cameras, 45w wireless charging. Nawa oh.
Na your choice still
But op never mentioned anything about software update, the note 10 plus burns out the a73. It's a no brainer.

The s22 ultra starts out at 8gb bro, but it's faster than the s21 ultra with 12gb. But oh well, again, it's about preference. OP might not worry about updates, but I do. The note 10+ isn't even faster than the a73. Check YouTube videos and see.

For me, the A73 is best for longevity, cos the battery in that note 10 is degraded . Can never work as brand new laiye.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Leave am, make he go sell his flagship, buy midrange
Better downgrade.
At least he has heard from someone that was in the same shoes, I have never seen someone switch from samsung flagship to midrange and enjoy it, except it's s9, and below
Forget how they buff up the midrange, it can never be complete as flagship

No need to argue with you Sha. Na iPhone be your Market. You don't sell android, and I don't think you use them. If you did, na the low budget ones. Shebi you dey complain the other day here?

Leave samsung for we wey Sabi am. Face your iPhone bro. Nothing you Sabi reach there

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Onyeka90210(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

The s22 ultra starts out at 8gb bro, but it's faster than the s21 ultra with 12gb. But oh well, again, it's about preference. OP might not worry about updates, but I do. The note 10+ isn't even faster than the a73. Check YouTube videos and see.

For me, the A73 is best for longevity, cos the battery in that note 10 is degraded . Can never work as brand new laiye.
You seriously dey fall my hand
Nawa oh,
Wetin concern ram and speed chai
S22 is faster than 21 because of the newer processor
Note 10 is faster than a73, because of the processor
How didn’t you know this boss, damn
It’s like everytime you talk, you amaze me
At least you don learn some new things
I don give up comprade, before I loose some brain cells trying to explain basic things over and over again
E go be

7 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:

You seriously dey fall my hand
Nawa oh,
Wetin concern ram and speed chai
S22 is faster than 21 because of the newer processor
Note 10 is faster than a73, because of the processor
How didn’t you know this boss, damn
It’s like everytime you talk, you amaze me
At least you don learn some new things
I don give up comprade, before I loose some brain cells trying to explain basic things over and over again
E go be

You dey ask wetin concern ram with speed, yet you say you sabi phone?? Hehehehe

The iphone 12 is faster than the S22 ultra, which uses an older processor and uses lesser RAM, so wetin you dey talk? Hehehe no need to lose brain cells over wetin you no know. Leave the matter like I said before. Android is not your forte. Stick with the iphone
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by fastanddubious(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Auskyd guy is arguing blindly
Haba na..... U dey compare new Corolla with 3 yrs old Lambo?

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Lovepeacetrust: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

No need to argue with you Sha. Na iPhone be your Market. You don't sell android, and I don't think you use them. If you did, na the low budget ones. Shebi you dey complain the other day here?

Leave samsung for we wey Sabi am. Face your iPhone bro. Nothing you Sabi reach there

Omo the Onyeka guy wey dey sell iphone sabi pass you wey dey sell and use Android, all his points are valid. Honestly chief coming from you, it's dissapointing from where you stand based on your points lol

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
LoL I no go argue with una. I've used all the devices we are talking about here and I know what I'm saying. There's no flagship from s7 to the current S22 ultra wey never pasd thru my hand, but person wey never use one of these flagships know pass me abi? LoL. Make una rest. It's the reason why some of you will buy old phones in the name of flagships and start complaining later say e get issues.

No wahala. I agree for una.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

Omo the Onyeka guy wey dey sell iphone sabi pass you wey dey sell and use Android, all his points are valid. Honestly chief coming from you, it's dissapointing from where you stand based on your points lol

Baba rest with your chief compliment, and please don't be disappointed. I no be your papa abeg.

Wetin concern me? Lmao
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Lovepeacetrust: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

Baba rest with your chief compliment, and please don't be disappointed. I no be your papa abeg.

Wetin concern me? Lmao

I no dey compliment you boss, na the way I dey relate with guys I follow you talk.
Why I no go dey dissapointed, you wey dey sell premium gadgets, wey person think say you go know better, e dey dissapointing abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

I no dey compliment you boss, na the way I dey relate with guys I follow you talk.
Why I no go dey dissapointed, you wey dey sell premium gadgets, wey person think say you go know better, e dey dissapointing abeg.

You opened your own thread to argue this same issue and I now know why you dey talk like this. You haven't used a good Midranger from Samsung before.

Very obvious.

Na why you get mind dey talk all these in support of something you know nothing about. I'd pick an A51 over an s9plus anyday, because I know how they work and how much I can get out of them in a day. You dey talk based on feelings, I'm telling you based on using more than 40 and counting, flagships and midrangers.

No P. Rest bro. Keep your disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Auskyd(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
fastanddubious:
The Auskyd guy is arguing blindly
Haba na..... U dey compare new Corolla with 3 yrs old Lambo?

Na to jump from thread to thread dey find who talk and who no talk no sabi. No need to engage you bro.

Rest too.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by brightest5050: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Ok boss
Saying a73 is a better phone cause it’ll get more support is equal to saying a73 is better than s21 ultra
Cause it’ll have more support. Sounds stupid tbh.

Can one see "Brand New" Note 10 plus in the market to buy? Not refurbished
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Effulgent(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lovepeacetrust:

No mind am, the guy just dey argue anyhow since, instead make him research and learn.

The thing dey annoy me as I dey read am sef, but it's Nairaland and it is a free world. Everyone Is entitled to their opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Or Samsung Galaxy A73 by Lovepeacetrust: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Auskyd:

You opened your own thread to argue this same issue and I now know why you dey talk like this. You haven't used a good Midranger from Samsung before.

Very obvious.

Na why you get mind dey talk all these in support of something you know nothing about. I'd pick an A51 over an s9plus anyday, because I know how they work and how much I can get out of them in a day. You dey talk based on feelings, I'm telling you based on using more than 40 and counting, flagships and midrangers.

No P. Rest bro. Keep your disappointment.

Yes I opened a thread about it, because if we compare some midrangers to old flagships, old flagships are superior.
Okay I haven't used a good midranger from Samsung before, and correction I know what I'm talking about, you're actually the one talking based on feelings and you're not sounding like someone that knows how phones work at all.

The main issue here is even a note 10 plus vs a73.
And your points were android updates and battery over a note 10 plus, we still hear battery.
We are not in 2013, if your phone stops recieving andriod updates it's not the end of the world.
Note 10 plus is superior, who dey argue this kind thing sef, lmao.

Don't bring A51 and S9 plus, if you want to do that open a thread for it, this thread was for the note 10 plus and A73.

P.S I'm still dissapointed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Curve 4 And Curve 7 Which One Is Higher / How To Power The Airtel Free Basics With Settings / How To Use Skye Bank *833# Mobile Banking Short Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.