Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (46165 Views)

How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New Aides For Aisha, The First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by BabydiHot(f): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

Mynd4
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 1
hahahahaha e pain am ooo
where's the rule 1
how do you think you can even fool anyone?
you blatantly denied Tinubu countless times when it seems things ain't going his ways, now you want to use his victory in primaries to chase clout and troll other loosers like you.
ogbeni e no go work
I'll keep exposing you ooo
you don cast patapata.

respect to one the real tinubu supporters I know Mooh247.
it's not easy to stand your ground even when the odds seems to be far from your favor.
he's the only one eligible to troll person not turn coat like you.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Peacecore: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Knock out over a buy over primary victory?
Please

There is anger all over the country yesterday over Tinubu buy over victory but 2023 is sure gonna be an interesting year
Anger on Twitter n Facebook ��

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Lexy123O: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Very good. I've been waiting for you to support Atiku. As a serial loser that you are , it automatically mean Tinubu will win the presidential election.
PrinceOfLagos:
The primary is over and victory bought , can we move on now

The main election is few months away and Tinubu life long ambition will not be achieved because of the northern factor and south east and south south factor which ofcourse will not favour Tinubu, so all this cheap bought over victory is not worth celebrating till you win the major in 2023 which I dont see happening

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Firstcitizen: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu should take Aisha as VP
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by wingmanIII: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

And when would it be turn of Igbo, in 2130?
Maybe never. And so what??
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Stubborn82: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Oshodipikin:
I have a heavy heart this morning after hearing that my candidate, Prof Kingsley Moghalu was defeated in the ADC Primary.

I am an unapologetic Yoruba boy, who's got a strong belief in equity, justice and fairness in all our transactions on this terrestrial ball. But I am left with no choice than to vote someone else in the forthcoming election. Here are my reasons.

1. Three people can't be in a room and the two of you have taken turn to lead and "chop" and the two of you now said I am not old enough to lead. There would be trouble!

2. For the fact that, just like anywhere in Nigeria, we have best brains from South East as well. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Kingsley Moghalu, Oby Ezekwesili come to mind

BUT Ndigbo don't know how politics works. Political negotiation is not Naira & Kobo. Igbos have been shooting themselves in the leg since before the civil war.... Let me remind my listeners of what I observed in the just concluded primaries of the twin evil parties who are on control of Naija politics.

Please NOTE that:

PDP delegates from the 5 states of South East states are
about 200 or more delegates. Only 14 voted for Pius Anyim, the rest sold their votes to Fulani man From Adamawa.
AfghanEastern can NEVER be Nigeria President till this
useless money monger generation of nyanmiri passed and a
new generation who understands politics and love their land
emerged.

Tambuwa & Mohammed Hayatu-Deen stepped down for their
brother Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during PDP primary. The likes of Kayode Fayemi, Dimeji Bankole, Ibikunle Amosun, Ajayi
Borroface were able to Canvas Akpabio, Uju Ohaneye and
Badaru to let their brother have the ticket. I remember Badaru even said Tinubu once gave him his AC platform to contest when he was nobody, although he lost that contest then. Who is speaking for Ndigbo?

Pius Anyim, Peter Obi, Chief Sam Ohunabunwa, Charles
Okwudili, Chikwendu Kalu, Cosmas Ndukwe,
and a US-based medical doctor, Nwachukwu Anakwenze
couldn't find one suitable person to represent South East until Peter Obi pulled out to find succour else in LP. There is crisis brewing in that party also now because Peter Obi and another Igbo man have emerged from parallel primaries of the two factions of LP. I don't think South South or South West are the problem of Ndigbo. Ndigbo themselves are the problem of Ndigbo.

Another South South person will rule Nigeria before the Igbos
realise that your closest allies ever are your neighbours. You
can't be true friends to outsider if your home front is always
on fire because of internal acrimonies birthed by self-
centeredness. Until you marry the Ijaws, Urhobos, Yoruba,
Edos, your dream of Aso Rock will remain a pipe dream or
something like a man who dreamt and see himself riding
ferrari, only to wake and find himself on top of palm tree.
AD, AC, ACN was a regional party like APGA, but because
someone is thinking 24/7, it has been transformed and
married with other parties outside of southern Nigeria to
clinch the Presidency. Hate them or like them, Atikunubu woul be your president for the next 8 years. When is the turn of the South-East?

I am sure Ojukwu is scratching his head right now.

I suppose the Igbo red cap is a thinking cap!

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Icudkill: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2022
H
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Pristine664: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Aisha is one of the biggest fans of Tinubu. She doesn't even hide it.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Powerexpert: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Mix words together and give the people to drool over.
It is all about interest. They know how to pacify themselves.
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by greatseed: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2022
dre11:
El-Rufai’s coup, Aisha Buhari the ‘Star Girl’, Abeokuta outburst — how Tinubu secured his landslide victory

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufais-coup-aisha-buhari-the-star-girl-abeokuta-outburst-how-tinubu-secured-his-landslide-victory/amp
I somewhat believe this write up! Qudos
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by FreedomDynamics: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Obi should use this as a chance being the third force to settle this once and for all by going back to the PDP else we will have a Tinubu-led Presidency.

The Labour Party is in chaos, his chances of winning the presidential election under the Labour Party or elsewhere are slimmer than his chances of winning the PDP primaries so much that by the end of the day, Obi will have only work to have Tinubu win.
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Oshodipikin:
I have a heavy heart this morning after hearing that my candidate, Prof Kingsley Moghalu was defeated in the ADC Primary.

I am an unapologetic Yoruba boy, who's got a strong belief in equity, justice and fairness in all our transactions on this terrestrial ball. But I am left with no choice than to vote someone else in the forthcoming election. Here are my reasons.

1. Three people can't be in a room and the two of you have taken turn to lead and "chop" and the two of you now said I am not old enough to lead. There would be trouble!

2. For the fact that, just like anywhere in Nigeria, we have best brains from South East as well. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Kingsley Moghalu, Oby Ezekwesili come to mind

BUT Ndigbo don't know how politics works. Political negotiation is not Naira & Kobo. Igbos have been shooting themselves in the leg since before the civil war.... Let me remind my listeners of what I observed in the just concluded primaries of the twin evil parties who are on control of Naija politics.

Please NOTE that:

about 200 or more delegates. Only 14 voted for Pius Anyim, the rest sold their votes to Fulani man From Adamawa.
emerged.

brother Alhaji Atiku Abubakar during PDP primary. The likes of Kayode Fayemi, Dimeji Bankole, Ibikunle Amosun, Ajayi
Badaru to let their brother have the ticket. I remember Badaru even said Tinubu once gave him his AC platform to contest when he was nobody, although he lost that contest then. Who is speaking for Ndigbo?

couldn't find one suitable person to represent South East until Peter Obi pulled out to find succour else in LP. There is crisis brewing in that party also now because Peter Obi and another Igbo man have emerged from parallel primaries of the two factions of LP. I don't think South South or South West are the problem of Ndigbo. Ndigbo themselves are the problem of Ndigbo.

clinch the Presidency. Hate them or like them, Atikunubu woul be your president for the next 8 years. When is the turn of the South-East?

With all this your grammar are you trying to say Tinubu is a better option for Yoruba people than Osibanjo?
Who are delegates if I may ask? Are they not politicians? How many politicians care about anything outside of themselves? Osibanjo came third, not even second! Even you would have voted a wrong candidate if you were given 25k USD! Leaves Igbos alone, we have Obi as our candidate! Every region should go and get their PVC. Na for polling unit we go settle every every!
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by baretalk: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2022
At the end of the day politics is all about interest.
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Elporo(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2022
mach7:
It seems like you are yet to recover? grin

Pele o, more "knock outs" are coming.

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Igbofam2: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I stayed glued because i was rooting for Amaechi and Osibanjo just like in football, you can be Chelsea fan and love to watch Cristiano Ronaldo win over Leo Messi

The person who should be ashamed here is you for throwing Tinubu under the bus because of Yemi Osibanjo

Yet you are not APC. What manner of tea of confusion did you drink this morning? undecided

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by fredoooooo: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2022
common sense ..
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Elporo(m): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The main election is few months away and Tinubu life long ambition will not be achieved because of the northern factor and south east and south south factor which ofcourse will not favour Tinubu, so all this cheap bought over victory is not worth celebrating till you win the major in 2023 which I dont see happening

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by PussyMiners: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I stayed glued because i was rooting for Amaechi and Osibanjo just like in football, you can be Chelsea fan and love to watch Cristiano Ronaldo win over Leo Messi

The person who should be ashamed here is you for throwing Tinubu under the bus because of Yemi Osibanjo
OsuOfOrsu grin grin cheesy
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Addme: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Can you guys just allow us to breath. The candidate has emerged and just like he said everybody has licked their wounds. Abeg let's move on jare.
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Esama: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Well she did the right thing. Primary election have come and gone next thing is masses election.
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Fiscus105(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2022
inoki247:
las las everybody don rest dem come du Primary election like say na World Cup final wey enta extra time...

I just dey look all this people shouting he bought the delegates with money....

Remove money all the candidate you guys are making noise abt aw many people av dey helped in dere life most of the delegates you see dere dey know is easy for dem to get employment from Tinubu than Osinbajo or any oda candidate.....

Almost 50 percent of APC governors can say one or two things on how he has helped dem even Yahaya Bello when he had issues with Oshiomole nd getting return ticket shey na Osinbajo e go meet....

sometimes isn't abt money is about what you've done and what they believe you can still do...

Oga, that money they collected, if care is not taken it may not last up to 3months before it will disappear. (If you choose wrong person, even if you invest with the money, wrong policy and leadership will make it crumble) But if we choose better person, though you may not get cash rewards for now, (not only APC but all parties,) his/her policies if it work, will not only affects the delegates positively but generally it affects all the residents in naija
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Danniedpastor(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Oshodipikin:

Please NOTE that:

emerged.

Very apt.
I really wish the Igbo politicians would rally round Peter Obi at this time.
But, they would rather work for Atiku or Tinubu so that they can eat crumbs as usual.
Shame!!!

But, I stand with PETER GREGORY OBI (Labor Party)

1 Like

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Emekaonline: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Hahahahha. Have you finished licking your wounds? I actually thought you and your like have committed suicides. Hhahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2022
This is a clear party flagbearer not some double flagbearers from Labourer Party where they don't know the authentic and imposter who ran away from his party
Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by PrinceofAnambra: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Aisha Buhari has always been an admirer of Tinubu, she was his number #1 ally inside Aso Rock, not even Osibanjo that he helped become VP. Aisha always was favorable to Tinubu, she respected him and respected all that he did to ensure Buhari won in 2015.

She knows he also supported her and stood by her to fight the Cabal when they wanted to ridicule and relegate her to the shadows in Aso Rock. Tinubu was a good example of loyalty, and he always protected her interests.

No wonder she specifically sew a dress with Tinubu infinity logo on it. That alone was the signal to anyone that had eyes that Buhari's wife had wielded her influence on Buhari to stay away from choosing "consexus", let the dogs fight for the bone and let the strongest dog in the yard prove himself. Tinubu of course was no match for any of the contestants.

Pictures 1 & 2 - Aisha usual dressing mode
Picture 3 - Tinubu logo shown openly for the world to see, do you think it was by accident?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won by CHAQUR: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2022
I had the thought that the first lady left the country for Dubai for such a long time then after her comment about that Buhari's either uncle abi na cousin along with Abba Kyari that they were all over her husband in the villa, that where were they when some people were working for the emergence of Buhari. & those people were not even allowed to come close him again... That happened till they needed Tinubu for the second term re-election. A good mother of the nation indeed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / Buhari's New Inauguration Car Worth N280m Not N61m - Dailynigerian Says / 2023 Elections: 10 Serving, Ex-Governors Swept By Election Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.