Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria (26520 Views)

After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2022
if tinubu should become the president , i can bet it , people will see and remember buhari regime as paradise on earth
impending failure will be an understatement , the day tinubu becomes president will most likely be the beginning of the rapid demise of Nigeria , i doubt if there will be any place called Nigeria after 4 years of tinubu as president

Sniper101:
A monumental failure acknowledging an impending failure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by ofuonyebi: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2022
This is a voice from the deads graveyard!
Buhari never wanted the emergence of Bola Tinubu as APC d flag bearer
Thats why he wanted an Ahmed LaWAL as consensus candidate

Asiwaju only proved to be too much to be cornered in any political tussle..
Buhari should tell us another story from Alice in a wonderland..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by BigYash: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2022
And you give am the failure flag,it was too heavy for him to lift undecided I no blame una.. Na Nigerian youths dey Bleep up..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www.icirnigeria.org/tinubu-is-right-candidate-for-nigerias-aspiration-says-buhari/
God forbid bahd thing like ds will befall ds country, foreign nations will laugh at Nigeria for chosen Grandpa over young vibrant leaders in the country. Let see who his vice gonna be, whether dey want to field Muslim-Muslim candidate
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Putocares: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2022
The best way to go is the one and only BAT!!!
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by emonis88: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2022
What baffles me is that u il see young vibrant men shouting, hustling for an old man on d edge of parkinson's disease , to rule them, n they r also suffering the consequences of another old man ruling them. Nigeria is gone to d dogs, now when things get worse, some il come here to say they regretted their actions, but il not take corrections , cus of what they were given at campaign period , but il suffer for 4 to 8 yrs. God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by anonimi: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Ololanla:
I am not surprised. He is the right man to lead Nigeria the way you are doing right now.
God forbid!

Since God won't come down to do what He has endowed us to do, please are you working hard enough to match your God forbid wish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by emmykey0128(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2022
A failure personified recommending another failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Baba saided and i quoted ''Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria''
Mpurumirinnians over to you
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by CHAQUR: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Okoro flat brains will not agree with you sir. But it's fine

This is definitely not what they want to hear... What they care to hear is that the primary election has been canceled and Tinubu has been disqualified.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by moneyissweet(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2022
You will buy a litre of fuel 450 in 2023 and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

money121:
HE DON TALK OOOOO

GBAM

NIGERIA
NIGERIA

FROM BUTTOM TO UP INSHA ALLAHU

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by petermichaels(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2022
Las Las, every mumu go get Sense For This corn-tree. As E go bad, E go bad For Everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by anonimi: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2022
dirtydiva:
God forbid bahd thing like ds will befall ds country, foreign nations will laugh at Nigeria for chosen Grandpa over young vibrant leaders in the country. Let see who his vice gonna be, whether dey want to field Muslim-Muslim candidate

emonis88:
What baffles me is that u il see young vibrant men shouting, hustling for an old man on d edge of parkinson's disease , to rule them, n they r also suffering the consequences of another old man ruling them. Nigeria is gone to d dogs, now when things get worse, some il come here to say they regretted their actions, but il not take corrections , cus of what they were given at campaign period , but il suffer for 4 to 8 yrs. God help Nigeria.

Faith without works is dead

What works are you doing to match your prayers/faith?
Are your works enough to make Thiefnuibu's lifelong ambition fail

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Cokahot: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2022
The person there is not buhari. Buhari is so old and died long time ago,this one na impostor, looks way younger. Baster d. Just know the day tinubj becomes president. We are all doomed for life.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by money121(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2022
moneyissweet:
You will buy a litre of fuel 450 in 2023 and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Motigbo sir!
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by anonimi: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2022
onatisi:
that old man that doesn't even know the meaning of what he is saying , where he is or what seat he is occupying is now telling Nigerians who is best to commit their fate and nation to .
issokay

Why does a politically savvy person like you join others to say that Bubu doesn't know anything despite plenty of evidence to the contrary.
How long did it take him to cage Nnamdi Kanu back to Nigeria after saying Igbos are dot in a circle with nowhere to go? Where is Sunday Igboho today? Still making noise against El Rufai's illegal Fulani immigrants

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by snowball11(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2022
This unparalleled failure wants to return the favor done him in 2015 by druggie Lee! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by TruthinAction: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu appears to be underrated in terms of wealth. How am I sure he is not richer than Dangote because the amount of money he is sharing points to the fact that he is a multi billionaire. How did he get this wealth?

Politics in Nigeria is money politics. And as long as it remains this way, we cannot move forward.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by anonimi: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Cokahot:
The person there is not buhari. Buhari is so old and died long time ago, this one na impostor, looks way younger. Baster d. Just know the day tinubj becomes president. We are all doomed for life.

Please read about regenerative medicine and find out why the almost 100 year old Queen Elizabeth is still doing okay.
That way you can stop spreading baseless rumours that can't help you.

Regenerative medicine is the branch of medicine that develops methods to regrow, repair or replace damaged or diseased cells, organs or tissues. Regenerative medicine includes the generation and use of therapeutic stem cells, tissue engineering and the production of artificial organs.

https://www.nature.com/subjects/regenerative-medicine#:~:text=Regenerative%20medicine%20is%20the%20branch,the%20production%20of%20artificial%20organs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by franchasofficia: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Quoting Terrorist Buhari;

so that our government will continue to secure our communities, grow our economy and continue the fight against corruption.”

Is this man really alive or he is a living dead pretending to be alive? How can Buhari say this after his foot soldiers massacred worshippers at Owo Church in Ondo State last Sunday? shocked
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Baba is just being ironic and sarcastic...
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by anonimi: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
TruthinAction:
Tinubu appears to be underrated in terms of wealth. How am I sure he is not richer than Dangote because the amount of money he is sharing points to the fact that he is a multi billionaire. How did he get this wealth?

Politics in Nigeria is money politics. And as long as it remains this way, we cannot move forward.

What are you doing to make it not remain this way, assuming that you are interested in that

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Obyino: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Not surprised. All I blame are they youths rooting for this old fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by emonis88: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2022
anonimi:

Faith without works is dead

What works are you doing to match your prayers/faith?
Are your works enough to make Thiefnuibu's lifelong ambition fail
But u r working to help him achieve his life long ambition?
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by frejatoye117: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2022
TINUBU running mates could be AMEACHI SS, ZULUM NE, NNAMDI KANU IPOD SE.....ok
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Ikennablue(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Rebuke:
Smh, bird of a feather, we aren't surprised at all.

Trust me, Tinubu time will be more disastrous should he ever become the president.

Unfortunately, some senseless youths are still queuing behind the old men and defending them at all cost.

Funny enough, anytime we say these men are too old to lead Nigeria, they start comparing them with the U.S President. Dumbos don't know that the US system is built in such a way that even with or without their president things still function appropriately. Their presidents will not leave their country to go seek for medical help or treatment somewhere in a foreign country and even stay their for months, expenses on the tax payers.

Shame on everyone of yhu rooting for these old selfish and power hungry men, people that will order the police to shoot at yhu for protesting and demanding for yhur right....yhu probably want more bullets to yhur skulls, shameless and senseless youths.

I will be making a statement with my own PVC 2023, if I will be the only one to vote for Peter Obi, I won't mind. Atleast, I can laugh at yhur calamity with the chiken come home to roost.
i'm igbo by tribe. I want you to be honest, apart from his age, what other problem do you have with Tinubu? Are you trying to say Obi will be a better president because he is young? When we criticize, we should do so with honesty. Pastor Kumuyi is 81, but deeper life church will never ask for a better leader, his passion and zeal is second to none.

I don't really know much about politics, but one thing I'm sure is that Tinubu can pull strings. The south has suffered so much from fulani herdsmen, I'm sure Tinubu won't allow that anymore, history can bear witness that the man is a good policy maker and a real fighter, Peter Obi clearly do not have the structure at the moment to win a presidential election, it will be foolishness for igbo people to support Atiku another Fulani after we are and still suffering from them.

Lets be wise
If your car is faulty, you look for a good mechanic not a mechanic from your tribe
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Cokahot: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2022
That's UK. This is nigeria,buhari has died years ago. Don't be fooled foo l.
anonimi:

Please read about regenerative medicine and find out why the almost 100 year old Queen Elizabeth is still doing okay.
That way you can stop spreading baseless rumours that can't help you.

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by money121(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2022
moneyissweet:

Motigbo
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Rebuke: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Ikennablue:
i'm igbo by tribe. I want you to be honest, apart from his age, what other problem do you have with Tinubu? Are you trying to say Obi will be a better president because he is young? When we criticize, we should do so with honesty. Pastor Kumuyi is 81, but deeper life church will never ask for a better leader, his passion and zeal is second to none.

I don't really know much about politics, but one thing I'm sure is that Tinubu can pull strings. The south has suffered so much from fulani herdsmen, I'm sure Tinubu won't allow that anymore, history can bear witness that the man is a good policy maker and a real fighter, Peter Obi clearly do not have the structure at the moment to win a presidential election, it will be foolishness for igbo people to support Atiku another Fulani after we are and still suffering from them.

Lets be wise
If your car is faulty, you look for a good mechanic not a mechanic from your tribe

Let's start with yhur advise, if yhu are wise as yhu are trying to form here then yhu shouldn't be comparing a church leadership with Political leadership.

The above alone shows how low yhur mental faculty is.

So, yhu are damn too dumb to even know what been honest means not to talk of being honest.

Lastly, stop calling yhurself an igbo man just to display yhur gullibility.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by ufotty2001: 10:44am On Jun 09, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock / "I Didn't Fight With Adeosun On A Plane" - Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Fake Video / The Moment Amaechi Thanked Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.