Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,169 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria (26514 Views)

After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2022

PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has said the party’s flagbearer for the 2023 presidential election, Bola Tinubu, is the right person for the nation’s aspirations.

Buhari, who presented the party’s flag to Tinubu after winning the party’s presidential primary in Abuja on Tuesday, said the Lagos State former governor had his full support to become the country’s President after his tenure ends on May 29, 2023.

He said the party, formed in 2013, had been formidable enough to provide good governance and preserve its “democratic achievement and legacy.”

The President urged the party to unite behind Tinubu to achieve victory at the next general polls “so that our government will continue to secure our communities, grow our economy and continue the fight against corruption.”

In a statement signed by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the President, Buhari commended the other 22 aspirants who contested against Tinubu and urged them to put the primary behind them to support the party’s candidate.

“We strongly believe that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will safeguard and improve on this democratic achievement and legacy. He is the right candidate for Nigeria’s aspiration because he is the APC’s candidate and under the continued stewardship of our party, Nigeria can achieve greatness and fulfil its destiny in Africa and the world.

“The high point of this extraordinary convention of our party was the energy of the presidential aspirants and it is from amongst them that we have chosen the most popular leader.”

Tinubu got 1,271 votes at the party’s primary to defeat his closest rival Rotimi Amaechi, the former minister of transportation, who garnered 316.

About 2,322 delegates participated in the primary that produced Tinubu for the February 25, 2023, presidential poll.

Tinubu will face candidates of other political parties including Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 presidential election.

https://www.icirnigeria.org/tinubu-is-right-candidate-for-nigerias-aspiration-says-buhari/

23 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Urheadmaster(m): 8:49am On Jun 09, 2022
I believe is not a crime to serve the country with the best way you can.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by helinues: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Interesting

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Urheadmaster(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
HE DON TALK OOOOO

GBAM

NIGERIA
NIGERIA

FROM BUTTOM TO UP INSHA ALLAHU

NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN!!

Nigeria can't be great again.

Not when all these clueless men are still in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by derecho(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Since it's coming from Buhari, I think I know what it means

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
I jus dey laff

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Racoon(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Not surprised! They know themselves. Only a failure and catastrophe of Buhari’s kind can make such kind of statement.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by xynerise: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Na from your mind ?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by treesun: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by CryptoClub2018: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Okoro flat brains will not agree with you sir. But it's fine

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Cyoder11: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Successful people make a lot of sacrifice. Don't envy a successful man without the back-up plan to do what he did to be successful.

You can get your dream job/scholarship today if only you will take the right step and prepare adequately.

A CV introduces you even before you are met. You are your CV!!!

Let's help you get that professional introduction (CV) you need to "wow" your potential employer.

Contact us and we'll make you a top-notch CV with over 15 different CV templates to select from.

Shalom!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Rebuke: 9:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Smh, bird of a feather, we aren't surprised at all.

Trust me, Tinubu time will be more disastrous should he ever become the president.

Unfortunately, some senseless youths are still queuing behind the old men and defending them at all cost.

Funny enough, anytime we say these men are too old to lead Nigeria, they start comparing them with the U.S President. Dumbos don't know that the US system is built in such a way that even with or without their president things still function appropriately. Their presidents will not leave their country to go seek for medical help or treatment somewhere in a foreign country and even stay their for months, expenses on the tax payers.

Shame on everyone of yhu rooting for these old selfish and power hungry men, people that will order the police to shoot at yhu for protesting and demanding for yhur right....yhu probably want more bullets to yhur skulls, shameless and senseless youths.

I will be making a statement with my own PVC 2023, if I will be the only one to vote for Peter Obi, I won't mind. Atleast, I can laugh at yhur calamity with the chiken come home to roost.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Birds of same feathers but I can't trust northerner

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Ololanla: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
I am not surprised. He is the right man to lead Nigeria the way you are doing right now.
God forbid!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Against all odds...

Courage and tenacity breaks ice, blocks, rocks and what have you..

After your victory... lines converge to celebrate you.

Victory is Sweet!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by vincentjk(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
To start from where you stopped abi?

E nogo better for una.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by WibusJaga: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Right man to Lead Nigeria to where? Better specify direction. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Yy
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Iphone5: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
So Buhari you admit say you be Wrong Man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
From Buhari body language he miscalculated....
Pls let's try another party
Let's try OBIdent

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Cmanforall: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Says an incompetent president Nigeria ever had.
Good thing with any president that takes over from him is that they cannot do worse than him
Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by uchaymart(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Okay.......blind man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by ifeajikap(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Lord pls give me canada

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by sweet16s: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Failure pruning failure

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by Addme: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Even the President is now aligning with Asiwaju mandate.
"Emilokan" on the beat.....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: Tinubu Is The Right Man To Lead Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Vote for Peter Obi

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / 2016 Budget Presentation By Buhari At Joint Session 8th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.