Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Stock Broker Always Fail Me. What Do I Do? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Stock Broker Always Fail Me. What Do I Do? (848 Views)

Help! Broker Refuses To Transfer My Stock / My Stock Broker Sold My Shares And Spent The Money / Changing My Stock Broker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Stock Broker Always Fail Me. What Do I Do? by sunjongs(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2007
I usually get first hand information on hot stocks to buy but each time i place an order via the only available stockbrocker in my area, they make this purchase after the price must have even doubled. Someone told me that a good stock broker can make you reach iether by buying at lower prices for you or selling at higher price for you but in my case i think this firm is using my monies to trade and waiting for the particuler stock to rise before the sell to me from their existing stock, and not buying from the floor of the nigerian stock market.
with my little business dealings with individuals in this firm, i discovered that there are highly greedy. any body with a better stock broker should let me know. cos one deal has been pending for over 2 months now may be there are waitng for the price to rise before there buy as usual.
Re: My Stock Broker Always Fail Me. What Do I Do? by atilla(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2007
It might be a good idea to change your stockbroker, I work in a stockbroking house called Citi Investment Capital LTD. We are located at 47a Glover Road, Ikoyi in Lagos and can assure you that we are very reliable.

In order to change you need to fill an Intermember transer form and then a Stock transfer form
You will then need to complete our Account opening forms and provide the necessary know your customer documents (KYC) then make an initial investment, Our minimum is N100,000 for now.

Please contact me on my office line: 01-2671960 ext: 138 so we can discuss further.

www.citiinvestcap.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Millions By Selling And Distributing Open Letters / Annuity Plan / Real Working Online And Working At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.