Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) (34202 Views)

Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her Pet Baboon (pic/video) / Lady Shares How She Uses Her Pet Dog To Spy On Her Boyfriend & Brother (video) / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by erai30(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Monkey pox looming.
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Lightorder: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
I hate monkeys. Any animal that mimics human is no for me
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Eww, She is just bathing the monkey

I find Monkeys quite fascinating and adorable, but its better for them to be in the forest where they are free to be monkeys.

But Nigerians lol, when did they start caring for monkeys, abi just for social media gain grin grin
Lightorder:
I hate monkeys. Any animal that mimics human is no for me

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by engrjacuzzi: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na people like her dey spread disease.
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Limao
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by TechNana(f): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obsessed pet lover like me..
Monkeys put up less drama during bath unlike cats...

You really don't want to know what it feels like bathing a cat who's not comfortable with water...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by emetisuccess(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Awesome
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Awoo88: 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ur suer say u know the meaning of luxurious bath??
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by JONSYN7154: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Monkey pox loading
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Mouthpis(m): 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sorry for the luxurious monkey, make e ever cross Sapele or Warri.

Na for inside luxurious pot of Banga soup e go get him bath that time.
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
So far human-pox is more deadlier.

If one can survive human-pox, surely monkey-pox is more survivable.

JONSYN7154:
Monkey pox loading
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by GloriousGbola: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
I opened this thread expecting to see a fancy chick in a fancy bathroom. Neither the op nor the mod who pushed this to FP knows what luxury means
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by KHRIZ565(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
So what should we do?
Help me ask oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Djkenny080(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok na

Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
I came to see monkey inside jacuzzi...make I ask am who give am the Pawa to do that grin

Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Mooh247: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Very mischievous animal
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Henz81: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Illuminatiship:
If not showing their ass it's their breast Nigeria women are jobless.
Shut up. Wetin carry your eyes go their?
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Gamezi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
The way people dey make monkey as pet this days is alarming….
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by VillageHead: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
DAMIMONY:
90% of Nigeria ladies are jobless. Wetyn u go leave outside if rain fall.time wey he go take cook for the husband she dey do rubbish.it is only a senseless
lady that would go and be bathing monkey.i pity men of this generation,

Don't mind that clout-chaser!
Na so Ebola go dey sleep dem go dey wan wake am!

Ask her how many times she don baff the small pikin wey dey live with her.

Jobless woman!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by edward1106(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Channah1:
She wants to kill that monkey.

That was how one monkey died in one YouTube vlog I used to watch after the Japanese woman that takes care of them ( there were 3 of them) kept bathing them on a daily basis. I think it was the male among them. It died just like that.

So in your thought, it was bathing that killed the monkey?
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
The monkey go dey vex no be small
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Illuminatiship(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Henz81:
Shut up. Wetin carry your eyes go their?
a clown just spoke..
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by baretalk: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mental retardation.
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Channah1(f): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
edward1106:

So in your thought, it was bathing that killed the monkey?

Yes!
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by bluefilm: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Before you know it now, she will start infecting everyone around her with MONKEYpox.
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by Abakelawal(f): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Me dat I HV four days off and can't do dis
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by kingsceemark(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stupid woman, instead of her bathing her baby (that's if she has any) she prefers monkey as her baby
Re: Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) by JONSYN7154: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
SeriouslySense:
So far human-pox is more deadlier.

If one can survive human-pox, surely monkey-pox is more survivable.

you think so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari / Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.