Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges (33646 Views)

Abure: Why we arrested LP's 'factional' National Chairman - Police / Tinubu: Obi, Adebanjo's Statements Treasonable - LP factional Publicity Sec / ANN Crisis Deepens As Nec Members Declare Factional Presidential Primaries Null (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2022
maestroferddi:
We cannot assume that it is not a problem just because others are doing it...

The way the Igbos are being sabotaged in Nigeria portends that the Igbos should not break their own ranks.

We must start identifying characters in Igbo society whose vonducts are inimical to the collective intererests of the Igbo nation and ensure that Igboland becomes too hot for them and their collaborators to play in.

It is not a time for trifling...

Thanks for your first paragraph but the way most of you talk and scream is just not funny any longer. No tribe is perfect so also re the igbos. So you guys shld take a chill pill pls when it has to do with the igbos..It's no longer funny anymore..

however thanks for the admonition. it's well appreciated

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Lawalatm: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2022
What do you expect from Labour Law.....they shall labour for everything according to the principle of Labour...this is why doctors change labour room to delivery room cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Danniedpastor(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Reality3080:
with atiku n tinubu no chance for obi

I believe u know by now that election aren’t won online

See ehn even south east will b divided between atiku n obi n don’t even believe obi will get anything outside Igbo land

He’s a regional champion like fayose

Is Fayose even a regional champion?
Fayoses voice can only be heard when PDP Ekiti Chapter is mentioned.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Benmob: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2022
APC2:
Igbos are very stupid people. Yorubas are uniting together, Hausa are uniting behind Atiku. Igbos are attacking themselves. Igbos are the most disunited tribe in Nigeria. Very useless set of people.
because Igbo are not united politically, u now have d right to insult a whole tribe as useless set of people.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by PrinceofAnambra: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2022
akan102:

Please who is ezenwafor? Where has he contested before? What is the possibility that he can be elected president of the federal republic of Nigeria, within the Igbos how many people know him, outside the igbo region how many people know what public office has he successfully managed, what project of goodwill has he been associated with, within and outside of the Igbo region, why does he want to stand out as the name who fought to deem the credible light that is currently shining out from the Igbo region, he should be reminded that money is not everything, and that he should step down and support his brother Peter Obi for the presidency
You leased a farm years ago, tilled the ground, remove the weeds, watered it, built irrigation channels then planted your seeds.

The stump starts to grow and with hard labor you nurture it for months running to years, under the sunlight till finally the plants are matured and the fruits are ripe. Now harvest season is here for you, and just when you are about to reap the fruit of your labor, the land owner brings another popular farmer and he wants you to give him all your harvest just like that. Talk true, deep truth, down to your soul, will you just agree just like that?

Tuo Chineke egwu obere biko.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Transcriber: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

as if you dont have men like that in your own tribe especially in politics...CHRONIC HYPOCRITE like you
lol
Igbos own is too much

What happened to all the SE delegates?
Why didn't they vote onu?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Trente: 11:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Igbos don't understand politics. I prefer Peter Obi but Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria. SS, NC, NE are in the bag for Atiku. NW will be shared with Kwankwaso, while SE will be shared with Obi
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by nkemjacob2(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
LP has officially debunk this news. Y are people falling so cheapishly for media games. When u no most of this media are owned by ur dubious and cunny politicians.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Transcriber: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Golan007:

I don't know why I find this funny.
grin
I think it's the emojis cheesy

Nairaland emojis are funny, no matter the emotions they are supposed to portray. They are more amusing when used in numbers like this cry tongue embarassed shocked wink cheesy cheesy

I love this one shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Olowosaudi(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Benmob:
because Igbo are not united politically, u now have d right to insult a whole tribe as useless set of people.

Truth is bitter bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by porthouse7(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
If the Igbos ruin this good chance of Producing the President, then some of us will give up on them forever and tag them as the architect of their own problems.

The Obi Tsunami is moving like wildfire, in states like Plateau/Benue/Nasarawa/Kogi and FCT, the only name you hear is Obi.

If the Igbos can come out in their millions to vote plus SS, these middle belt states and liberal SW, then nothing will stop Obi’s emergence.
liberal sw? Sense sud tell u Nigerians will vote along tribal line

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Mide1data: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Golan007:

I don't know why I find this funny.
grin

It is, but i ain't mocking them. Imagine everybody is getting money in your house but yout don't get. You ask them why? They reply you aren't ready. Frustrating isn't it?

That's why any childish act from the Igbos, i just overlook it, coz it's caused from frustration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Rhozabeth(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2022
That's how dirty politics can be! Don't be surprised that the likes of APC can sponsor this kind of division in d Labour party if they foresee the Obi is gaining so much popularity!
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Benmob: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Olowosaudi:

Truth is bitter bro
yes truth is bitter but calling a tribe Useless pple is very bad, because u may need help tomorrow from someone from that tribe, that u are calling useless

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Moony45: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2022
These people cant separate emotions from fact... the only faction the courst recognises is the other faction and not the one obi belongs... we know the weight court order carry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by noisy45(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
If the Igbos ruin this good chance of Producing the President, then some of us will give up on them forever and tag them as the architect of their own problems.

The Obi Tsunami is moving like wildfire, in states like Plateau/Benue/Nasarawa/Kogi and FCT, the only name you hear is Obi.

If the Igbos can come out in their millions to vote plus SS, these middle belt states and liberal SW, then nothing will stop Obi’s emergence.

What you don't know is that it is the opposition party's of ApC and PDP that are bankrolling that crisis in labour party to scuttle the momentum of Peter Obi. We know as he dey go.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by punk4: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2022
The more they fight Peter Obi, the more Nigerians see him as the perfect next president.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by SOFTSKILL: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
DreeX:
I’m Yoruba but I want Peter Obi as our next president

Wake up, it doesn't stop the Osus from insulting you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by maestroferddi: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

Thanks for your first paragraph but the way most of you talk and scream is just not funny any longer. No tribe is perfect so also re the igbos. So you guys shld take a chill pill pls when it has to do with the igbos..It's no longer funny anymore..

however thanks for the admonition. it's well appreciated
We have to put a stop to the situation where everybody includes those who have lost social relevance capitalize on missteps of some undesirable elements in Igbo society to cast ill-thought aspersions...

We certainly need to put our house in order.

The Igbos are the envy of all...Let us set examples for others to emulate...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Allisgud: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where was chief digar[color=#000099][/color]abi na wetin be him name when labour party has no face,now that peter obi is causing traffic u wan come form lastma,they better call him to order this is the chance for igbo to become president dey better not use their u disloyalty and chest eating like ape spoil the plan
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Biodun556(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mide1data:

You want them to allaign with you, wait for another 16 years so as to be president.

Would you do it??

W did it for 14 years. Jonathan 6 yrs, Buhari yrs
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by shortIGBOman: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

as if you dont have men like that in your own tribe especially in politics...CHRONIC HYPOCRITE like you

Nope, where I come from, we don't backstab, we don't hate one another. But we support each other.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Philipsdael(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
I can bet my last card on it that assuming it's the north that's in the ibos shoe...
All supports would've been pressed on that single man based on the tribe ....that's unity.
We lack it in the South and especially at the East.
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by kellynexx007(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
THAT FACTIONAL CANDIDATE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE UNKNOWN GUNMEN SHOULD VISIT
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Sleekfingers: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Easyvibez:
Igbo should unite for once- says Daddy Showkey

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gat-_cwXh7Q

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cek1FxTAB2m/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It is because they are confused. Always blame other tribes for their stupidities......na to dey call tinubu up and down for their zero knowledge about politics......
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by kellynexx007(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
COWARD FACTIONAL IDIOT OF A CANDIDATE
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Mide1data: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Biodun556:

But we've had OBJ before na. If we take presidency now, Yorubas' would be the tribe who have ruled the longest.
By 2031, it would be:
SW-16 years out of 32 Years.
North-10 years ot of 32 years.
SS- 5 years out of 32 years.
SE- 0 years out of 32 years.

Now do you feel their pain
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by tonexman18(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Minjim:

How many votes did Onu and Okoroxha get in the Apc primary? All delegates from the SE voted other aspirants.

What does that tell you?
you dont just support someone because you are of the same tribe.. The thing is, as an imo delegate sef, i would have voted Osibanjo
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by Mide1data: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Biodun556:

But we've had OBJ before na. If we take presidency now, Yorubas' would be the tribe who have ruled the longest.
By 2031, it would be:
SW-16 years out of 32 Years.
North-10 years ot of 32 years.
SS- 6 years out of 32 years.
SE- 0 years out of 32 years.

Now do you feel their pain
Re: Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges by tonexman18(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

But he ain't gonna win......just wasting his time.....
Anyway, wetin concern me...... Tinubu got my vote.....
But he ain’t gonna win too.. just wasting his time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sympathisers Besiege Tinubu’s House Over Son’s Death / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Bode George On Okada Ban: Sanwo-olu Acting Like Someone From Stone Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.