Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Opinions Needed Asap - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opinions Needed Asap (182 Views)

Is Quitting A Good Idea? Opinions Will Be Appreciated / I Need Your Advice And Opinions / Your Opinions Needed About My Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinions Needed Asap by Benard5050: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Good day guys, pls I urgently need this advice, I'll try to be brief.

I'm a 30yrs old graduate doing all kinds of hustling to survive. After waiting endlessly on a white-collar job without any in sight I decided to take a private school teaching job.

This is my 3rd year in d school now, and my salary has been increased from 25k to 40k but I noticed I can still do more to bring more money through other means.

I decided to open a laundry business due to d fact that we don't have many laundry stores here cos this is just a town not that big but I think I can nurture d business and capitalize on d fact that laundry business is not common.

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR.

I decided to start d laundry business from home without stopping my teaching job, so I've been doing this for 8months now. I borrowed 100k at d time I started and I used to money to purchase a generator for ironing purposes, and I decided to be doing the washing manually cos no money for a washing machine at that time.

8 months later I've gotten a washing machine and gotten up to 3 irons.

MY PLAN
My wish right now is to secure a shop and continue d business on a full scale, and I still don't have a plan to leave my teaching job. I plan to employ a young lady to act as secretary to be in charge of picking, sorting clothes and washing clothes with a washing machine cos I've got a washing machine now. So that I'll be in charge of ironing when I return home from my teaching job.

MY FEAR
The fear on my mind is d failure of this business, I've invested all my life savings in it and I'm scared of entering d business I'm full scale.

Pls, I will entertain any advice that can help, and those that have been in this position b4 should pls help out.

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets Of Successful Individuals | Facts | Reality| Success / Become A Chartered Economist / Affordable Test Of English Proficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.