Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses (63357 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 34, Burn Houses (photos) / Scores Killed As Terrorists Attack Southern Kaduna (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by ChoCho54(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria security men have been over powered by terrorist all the country angry
Isn't that why Tinubu plans to recruit 50m youths into the army and feed them with agbado.
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Carparts888(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Last year us navy seals came to one of the northern States in Nigeria on a covert operation to rescue some American citizens kidnapped by bandits. They neutralized the bandits, rescued its citizens and evacuated the country before Nigerian authorities were aware .
If its to gather intelligence before peaceful protestors protest, they are good in detecting that and arresting innocent citizens fighting for their rights.
SWATMan:
Airborne terrorists? We are in real trouble. How come our air defense system didn't spot an enemy craft in our air space or is this a dress rehearsal?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Telekinetic: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afrivogue123:

https://guardian.ng/news/terrorists-in-helicopter-kill-32-shell-houses-church-in-southern-kaduna/
Lol… Next time you go hear say na Tucano jets dem use massacre people. And to think the Dullard in Chief was at a security meeting today with his fellow dullards.
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by RepoMan007: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Let me guess what Buhari will say.. "Eternal sorrow awaits them".
But mortal kombat awaits minorities.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Mrexcell(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
SWATMan:
Airborne terrorists? We are in real trouble. How come our air defense system didn't spot an enemy craft in our air space or is this a dress rehearsal?

State sponsored terrorists their mission is obviously to wipe out the indigens and take over their land.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Paullo19: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afrivogue123:

https://guardian.ng/news/terrorists-in-helicopter-kill-32-shell-houses-church-in-southern-kaduna/
abeg who count the motorcycles...150 bikes carrying two people each kills thirty something, this story no clear..����
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by letitrainnow(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Terrorist
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by faceland: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
El Rufia and NIGERIA MILITARY
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by tradepunter: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
credible intelligence... a Muslim Muslim presidency will be very dangerous to Nigeria.

there will be heavy polarization of information to the disadvantage of the Christian populace and the media will be heavily weaponized based on a single component of party influence. This will make it easy for a set of entities within the government to call the shots on several pretexts. A Muslim/Muslim ticket isn't healthy for the state of the nation, because the next aim which is an all APC legislative will enable laws to be passed, that won't favor the whole of Nigeria.

Tinibus health is failing, therefore the north is factoring in a payback since the choice of Buhari was meant to take the path of yaradua ( Yes, this is a fact, not a conspiracy theory... purely based on accessed intelligence report)... The fact is Buhari survived a ******* on his health based on highly classified medical records sealed within the Home office of the Uk.

Yoruba Muslims have always been viewed as moderates, this view will need to be shifted. meaning that a lot will have to be proven by the Yoruba Muslims, what other way can this happen other than the way of having a Muslim/Muslim ticket where truly the majority muslims connects with the minority Muslim group...

Something about intelligence operations report is that a step too early you don't make it, a step too late you miss it... The Chinese have a military saying that goes like this

Conduct multiple faint operations to wear out the enemy, so that when a real attack starts the enemy will be caught completely off guard.. which leads to their total destruction....

My friends this is where Nigeria is right now... the only difference in the niaja context is that the faint operations is a high volume of killings and killings, which have worn out NIGERIANS so much, that their reaction to the pending danger will be nonexistent.

APC winning will be the perfect avenue to achieve all that has been in play for a while now... I wish Nigerians good luck because the same situation happened in turkey which ushered in the OTTMANs
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by franchasofficia: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
LastProphet:

Continue to fooooool yourself that middlebelt people attacked ibos, I'm from kogi staye former Benue go and ask your father which ibos were killed in Benue or even plateau. Keep fooooling yourself
That means your father lied to you.

Middle Belt people where the main leaders of the 1966 Northern pogrom against Igbos. Even during the civil war, Middle Belt where deceived by Hausa-Fulanis to head their onslaught against Igbos. Go back and read history books written by foreigners. There's natural reward for every evil man perpetrates against fellow human. Fulanis will continue to wander and get killed like beasts too as they have chosen to kill others like animals. These are natural laws.

Igbos paid the price of that bloody coup headed by young inexperienced Igbo military officers in 1966, that's natural law. All must pay for every bloodshed of fellow humans who didn't attack or kill you first. Its the law of nature.

Go and get this book here https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14623528.2014.936701 to learn the barbaric roles your Middle Belt fathers played in the 1966 anti Igbo pogrom in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Angelfrost(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
SWATMan:

Please, terrorism got to this point because your military permitted it.

These terrorists are no where as armed and sophisticated as your military.
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigerians are known for talking... talkative

Vote the right una no go gree na to sell ur vote to bad leaders una sabi do with alot of complain after that

Make I hear pin again if una vote wrong candidate make I cuz that person to death
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by faceland: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Skyfornia:
Tell me this is lie....this country is finished

The worst part is the El Rufia are lobbying to be Tinubu VP so he can spread the caliphate nationwide once the handshaking old man 'kick the bucket'.
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by saintruky(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Seunayo00 what's up?
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Liodins: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Helicopter ....wow wow wow nothing to talk just wow
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by InoGetJoy: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
kals4luv990:
MY GUY FORGET ALL THIS TALKS NI..JUST GO BUY GUN KEEP
Aswear, na the way forward
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by dalass(f): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria security men have been over powered by terrorist all the country angry

They are working together. Fulanis head Military, customs, immigration s and the Police!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Chiefjustice: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afrivogue123:

So the Fulanis let them count the motorcycles and the number of Guns, Chai which kind Story be this. Nigerians are not that daft to believe this.
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok..so they wanna kill everybody in naija now..
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by dalass(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, terrorism got to this point because your military permitted it.

These terrorists are no where as armed and sophisticated as your military.

Our security forces are armed with relics of second world war. Many generals feed fat on the money for defence....

We've seen soldiers complain of having their guns jamming in combat. Ordinary water they don't have. You see them killing snakes and celebrating cause of free meat...
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by chatinent: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
If the terrorists now operate with an helicopter, the government has a hand in it.

And we know.

The plan of this terror of a government has always been to fulanize Nigeria.

It will not work!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by sulaak(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
JooEeL:
The Fulanis are strategic and divisive, and have an uncompromising loyalty to their race. With a clearly defined mission.

EXPOSITION ON THE 10 FULANI RULES:

7. Cultivating corrupt satellites and saboteurs in every ethnic nationality, while politically or militarily annihilating the true leaders. (Like they did to Awolowo, Saro Wiwa, MKO Abiola, Mailafia... and recently tried to do with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho and even Prof Akintoye. As years go by, your ethnicity is filled with far more saboteurs than true leaders, further complicating your ability to break free from bondage).

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
How true is this please oh!!
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Ayk8: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afrivogue123:

Can you imagine? When will this terrorist attack stop? What do these people want? These are questions we need to ask the government. Who is funding these people? As these attacks are carried out in the north, what's their motive? Ransom? Or blood thirst? I just don't get it. But I know there's always a purpose for action.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by SeunNotOwner: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
mai lafia prediction is coming to pass, Fulani Terrorists in helicopter and some on motor bikes? Are the govt security agencies not aware? If villagers decide on reprisals now the security agencies will come to the rescue of the Terrorists and disarm the villagers, The fulani Terrorists genocide on indigenous Nigerians will continue unabated until we realize that we need to rise up and comb the forests, it won't stop. Nigerians know what to do when they're ready to end these killings

Elrufai has been asking for carpet bombing of the forest all this while FG did not listen to him. He even cried out that the terrorists has enough fund to distabilize Nigeria, yet people still insult him

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by pongwa(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
cool318:

It's better to keep quiet in some issues, everything is not political.

I saw the news on Google even before Nairaland.
how can I be mute with such reporting. Is it because its from Google? No be people dey write for them? Quote me only when the true story comes out.

Bandits using helicopter? Can you imagine how gullible people can be.
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by SeunNotOwner: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
I doubt that veracity of this new, it looks exaggerated
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by Karemarealty288(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Typicool8:

But come to think of it, how did they fly the helicopter and successfully embarked on a killing spree without interference?

Alot of foreign hands are involved in Nigerian destabilization all because of our cursed natural resources....that's why the support the useless leaders we have...once any leader is sensible enough to shield their interests they will eliminate the person...Abacha dared them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by BabydiHot(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
and some bastard youths are planning to campaign for Tinubu angry
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by kingsceemark(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's in the zoo Nigeria we see terrorists using helicopter to do their attacks
Re: Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses by LastProphet: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
franchasofficia:
That means your father lied to you.

Middle Belt people where the main leaders of the 1966 Northern pogrom against Igbos. Even during the civil war, Middle Belt where deceived by Hausa-Fulanis to head their onslaught against Igbos. Go back and read history books written by foreigners. There's natural reward for every evil man perpetrates against fellow human. Fulanis will continue to wander and get killed like beasts too as they have chosen to kill others like animals. These are natural laws.

Igbos paid the price of that bloody coup headed by young inexperienced Igbo military officers in 1966, that's natural law. All must pay for every bloodshed of fellow humans who didn't attack or kill you first. Its the law of nature.

Go and get this book here https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14623528.2014.936701 to learn the barbaric roles your Middle Belt fathers played in the 1966 anti Igbo pogrom in the North.

You are a child, i don't need to read a book about a war i saw. My child should be older than you most likely. I'm from Idah in Kogi state and i have ibo friends that were born in idah before the war and they left during the war and they came back and still in idah today. If you show me 1 evidence of ibos attacked in the entire igala land i will delete this account forever. Ask your father if he can produce 1 single ibo attacked in not only igala land, but even anywhere in what is now kogi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.