Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) (30565 Views)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 8:52am On Apr 08
The war against Banditry and terrorism is a must win for the Nigerian Army. Since terrorist and bandits have acquired sophisticated weapons, the Nigerian Soldiers needed to use superior weapons. That's why Armoured Tanks are used in the war against Banditry and terrorism.

God bless our Gallant Soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIJn2l5f1QI

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 8:56am On Apr 08
Tanks

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Paulruth: 9:09am On Apr 08
Fighting empty field yet no deaths. Idiots 😁🤣🤣😂

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by CodeTemplar: 9:13am On Apr 08
Audio exploits. Diesel and equipment contractor are smiling. Probably a few corrupt officers too.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by franchasofficia: 9:21am On Apr 08
Paulruth:
shooting ghosts grin

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Bookhub: 9:29am On Apr 08
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by kettykin: 10:13am On Apr 08
God help them

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Tranquillity360: 10:16am On Apr 08
Two terrorists fighting.

I see bandits winning the other terrorists grin grin

Death to Terrorists in uniform.

Death to Boko Haram terrorists

Death to bandits.

Make una kill unaselve finish.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by tubolancer(m): 10:28am On Apr 08
I don't like the Nigeria army war tactics, as a civilian I have studies several countries military tactics and the one I prefer most is the United States military strategies and overall tactics. Let me just break it down in a simple way, firstly after lots of information and data, they use their warplane to attack enemy position, follow by artillery fire powers, the tanks then the soldiers come last to finish the job, destroying the remnants of the enemy. We have new war planes, new armour tanks and these bastards are still kidnapping,killing the soldiers.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Zonefree(m): 10:34am On Apr 08
In two months, boko haram will be incharge of those tanks.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LocalFARMERS: 12:39pm On Apr 08
Zonefree:
In two months, boko haram will be incharge of those tanks.

Na lie
Most of those Trucks have been fighting terrorist for years now

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by helinues: 12:43pm On Apr 08
Nice. There online sympathizers are also being dealt with

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Zonefree(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08
LocalFARMERS:

Na lie
Most of those Trucks have been fighting terrorist for years now
And the terrorists have been capturing the tanks.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Juliusganduje: 1:01pm On Apr 08
helinues:
Nice. There online sympathizers are also being dealt with
There's a job opening in my place of work.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by sofeo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08
Alright
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by bewla(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08
Nice one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by CCIA: 1:23pm On Apr 08
grin
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08
We don't want to hear that some bandits escaped with gun shot wounds o, finish them
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by LeeSantos(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08
No result
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by TallPck1(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08
Until they cripple the sponsors of these bandits, they will continue to thrive for each bandit eliminated will breed 10 more.

List of terrorist finances were published some weeks ago and that was the end, no further arrest or investigation. I wish put gallant soilders the best.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Kingpele(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08
May God keep you guys safe and give u the opportunity to eliminate this heartless animals in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by NaijaCover(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08
Following The Update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by salem1996: 1:25pm On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
There's a job openings in my place of work.
This your reply get mixed feeling for my side ooo
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by princepee: 1:26pm On Apr 08
Una sure say nobi eclipse of the sun those guys go watch for dessert.
Because I no see any bandit or terrorist wey Dem kill.
Abi them dey invisible??

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by DaniellaDokubo(f): 1:26pm On Apr 08
rjksw57
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Gbadugbakun(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08
grin
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Offpoint1: 1:28pm On Apr 08
V
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by iichidodo: 1:28pm On Apr 08
Those aren't tanks but Soviet era armoured personall carriers, probably BMPs...
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Emmabyte: 1:28pm On Apr 08
Nigeria soldiers be like super eagles they no dy win trophy
Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Dennisochampa: 1:29pm On Apr 08
Paulruth:

If u deh find dead body, why you and your family no go battle front??
Child of doom

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) by Minsk24: 1:29pm On Apr 08
tubolancer:
I don't like the Nigeria army war tactics, as a civilian I have studies several countries military tactics and the one I prefer most is the United States military strategies and overall tactics. Let me just break it down in a simple way, firstly after lots of information and data, they use their warplane to attack enemy position, follow by artillery fire powers, the tanks then the soldiers come last to finish the job, destroying the remnants of the enemy. We have new war planes, new armour tanks and these bastards are still kidnapping,killing the soldiers.
Oga there's a difference between fighting bandits who use guerrilla tactics, compared to fighting an enemy who is fighting to hold onto territory...it is easier for bandits to blend in and hide, they do not have very heavy weapons, that is why fighting such enemy will need a different approach compared to what u posted ..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Dangote Turns Down PDP Offer To Run For President In 2019 / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.