Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) (45421 Views)

Nigeria Presidents' GDP Performance Since 1999 - Check Buhari's Score / The 10 Worst Nigeria Presidents (No. 7 Will Shock You) – WATCH VIDEO / Here Are The 10 States That Have Produced All Nigeria’s Presidents (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by diplomat058(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mrpojj:

Keep quiet

If you can't argue intellectually, then shut your trash-infested brain up!!
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by MT: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Not peculiar to Nigeria alone.

The decline is due to the global economic recession ocassioned by the pandemic.

lipsrsealed

Thanks for this intelligent post.

Besides, when does statistics become reliable in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by bjtinz: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
E Don Talk ooo

Nigeria!!!

Chaiiiiiii. shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Gamesmart: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadarasBlade:

You're just a loser.

Look at a fool supporting buhari.

Get lost, my last mention to you.

You are a fooool. Your low IQ makes you not understand how a simple thing like GDP works.

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by erniok(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

lipsrsealed
I hear you my brother. Pandemic that started 2015 abi e get another one?

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by bjtinz: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
MT:

Thanks for this intelligent post.

Besides, when does statistics become reliable in Nigeria?

Lol. When they don't favor your principal, perhaps? undecided tongue
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Etimemy: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
GDP grew under OBJ, grew more under Yar'dua, then Nose-dived under GEJ before being murdered under PMB embarassed. Some people keep saying GEJ is better than PMB, but I have always maintained that both of them are the same. While one is clueless, the other is a dullard and both qualities lead to the same results undecided. Why will you borrow to pay salaries if your economy was really "growing" as they claimed under GEJ embarassed

Tell me the amount of loan GEJ borrowed to pay salary
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Listen carefully, it shall never be well with anyone voting APC come 2023 general election
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Image123(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Buhari has not done well, but GDP is not a full reflection of a government's performance.

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by UNDFTD: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

lipsrsealed

Keep hanging your hopes on a failed economy!
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Etimemy: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
erniok:

I hear you my brother. Pandemic that started 2015 abi e get another one?
Don't Mind him,there's was covid-15

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

lipsrsealed

sharrap there, don't make excuses for a failed government, u paid urchin! I'm sure with this comment u re guarantee ur N10 stipend

Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by bjtinz: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gamesmart:
This is foolish!

Which the structure of Nigeria's economy, our GDP is more dependent on international/external factors than government policies.

Most poorly educated, low-IQ "yoots" will not know this.

Lol. Na fake economists like una go dey deceive PMB.

Agric which is the biggest contributor to our GDP is also affected by "international/external" factors?

Hiss
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by IbileIfe: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigeria's gross domestic product expanded 3.4 percent last year, after shrinking 1.92 percent in 2020. Nigeria's economy grew faster than forecast by the central bank and government last year after an expansion in the agriculture and trade industries in the fourth quarter offset a sharp drop in oil production.17 Feb 2022
https://www.aljazeera.com › economy
Africa's largest economy, Nigeria, tops growth forecasts - Al Jazeera
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Emyogalanya: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
lipsrsealed
what a narrative
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by RexTramadol1: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gamesmart:
This is foolish!

With the structure of Nigeria's economy, our GDP is more dependent on international/external factors than government policies.

Most poorly educated, low-IQ "yoots" will not know this.

Could it have been better? Yes or No

If your answer is No, your IQ may be in the deficit without you having a clue
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by femicyrus(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
E Don Talk ooo

Nigeria!!!

In all honesty, buhari did excellently well when compared among chronic dullards
I was even expecting a negative score card.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by GeneralDae: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
GDP grew under OBJ, grew more under Yar'dua, then Nose-dived under GEJ before being murdered under PMB embarassed. Some people keep saying GEJ is better than PMB, but I have always maintained that both of them are the same. While one is clueless, the other is a dullard and both qualities lead to the same results undecided. Why will you borrow to pay salaries if your economy was really "growing" as they claimed under GEJ embarassed
GEJ was also lucky oil prices stood at 140 dollars and above for the majority of his tenure.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Osasking: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Micmuzac: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

lipsrsealed

shatap! is it global economy that's keeping students at home ? or is Nigeria not the only country where terrorist fly helicopterto kill people on the streets
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Creamypie(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
Hope you av your PVC already!!
Let do the Needful

NIGERIA E GO BETTER DON'T LOOSEGUARD
u need to understand that practically all Nigerians know nothing or have no idea of purpose of having a government. If at all, they have a faint idea at all, its all about let person of my tribe, or someone who share same religious persuasion as myself be in control than functionality of government. If they see this statistic, they will not even know how it affects their lives over the last seven yrs
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

lipsrsealed
Be there speaking English, while APC is busy selling the destiny of young Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Lush100(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:

The economy was the best under OBJ.
No statistics can tell me otherwise.
During Obasanjo regime,jobs were looking for people
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Slurity(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party...
Is it about the party? Jonathan makes more money than all the past president, why did he crash it during his time? The problem is clearly visible with this analysis. Our problem get worse as our population increases
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Micmuzac: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigBrother9ja:
Prosterity will never forgive BUHÀRl.

A colossal failure.

A total mistake

This man took us back to like 20 years.

I can't wait for this cow to go back to Daura.
which 20yrs if I was asked to go back to 20yr I will do church Thanksgiving were things bad 20yrs ago no! this man took us to 1983 whenhe brought austerity price of shit like APc did with his bad black I'll luck
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by ogascomax: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

lipsrsealed

It annoy me to see such a stupid post. This one na mumu talk na. Pandemic was from 2020 it started. Nigeria economy has been bad from day one Buhari came in. I was in the university then and many people were happy with their lives, with what they were getting at home until that disaster of a man came and most people began to struggle to feed. Price of everything began to rise and it was that bad. So I hate nonsense talk. Don't become stupid because you want to defend this administration na.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by gasparpisciotta: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigeria needs someone who understands the economic indices that will drive our numbers up....QED
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by erniok(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

GEJ was also lucky oil prices stood at 140 dollars and above for the majority of his tenure.
Which year did Brent get to $140 to even exceed it. Get your facts right before regurgitating street anthems.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by akaahs(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:

lipsrsealed
Can u say they were doing well before the pandemic
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by Sharatan(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
owoshuyi:
Lol grin grin grin. Na this kind time MANNABBQ dey turn magician: Him go disappear without trace
grin grin grin grin grin

D guy useless. E be like say dem dey give am money to come hype Buhari for nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) by okayode1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
SuprymBean:
Yar Adua shaaa�

Na so one person for my WhatsApp talk say Yaradua was the best amongst them. But it's like some don't understand that those figures were averages across the years spent..

Obasanjo is the best so far... That 6.95 was an average across 8 solid years. While Yaradua's average was calculated in 2 years.
Average of (6.95 x 8years) is way more than average of (7.98 x 2years).
To maintain 6.95 average for 8 years na beans?

So he said
If he (Yaradua) was alive, he'd have probably done much better bro

Then I told him: That's an assumption... What I stated above is fact.

Assumptions: What if Boko Haram operations affected him like Jonathan.. and there was a fall in GDP, What if corona attacked us during his administration like it affected Buhari's?

There is a lot more to assume. It could drop and it could rise. They are all assumptions. That's why we just have to go by facts and figures.

Conclusion: Obasanjo is the best so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / Boko Haram Ambushed Soldiers In Maiduguri Scored Feared Dead