Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Uk Certificate Of Sponsorship - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Certificate Of Sponsorship (698 Views)

Tier 2 Sponsorship. Fraud/scam / Dana Air Extends Akwa United Sponsorship Deal…congratulates Nigerians / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Certificate Of Sponsorship by Ivie90: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Pls guys I need ur opinion
I’ve had an offer letter since February but no certificate of sponsorship yet, after series of email, they keep telling me that I should be patient that the CoS will be sent, I’m really tired and getting depressed, what could be d problem
Re: Uk Certificate Of Sponsorship by WatchYourSix: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Ivie90:
Pls guys I need ur opinion
I’ve had an offer letter since February but no certificate of sponsorship yet, after series of email, they keep telling me that I should be patient that the CoS will be sent, I’m really tired and getting depressed, what could be d problem

Na so COS dey tay some times....your employee knows you need sponsorship...if they still need your service, they will send it...

If you are in nigeria..usw the waiting time to go and get ready your documents ...TB certificate, police report if its care job, UKVi IELTS, etc...

1 Like

Re: Uk Certificate Of Sponsorship by Dreamsss: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Also use the time to be looking for another job. 'Cos if they eventually don't come through, one of these is likely to happen; a more serious employer will give you the CoS, they might just rescind the offer or worse, they will ask you to pay for it and we are talking millions.

Been there, seen it all and absolutely now hate them for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any TR To PR Nairalanders? / Question For The Abroad People / How Vfs Misplaces Customer's Passports And Take No Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.