Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Question For The Abroad People - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question For The Abroad People (687 Views)

The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Abroad People How Often Do You Eat Nigeria Foods / Ponzi Haters Guides To Investing For Abroad People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Abroad People by Nosa111(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2023
I think of relocating this year. Probably to the Netherland or Austria.

But I have a lot of questions, spending 15million naira to relocate through the education route, is it really worth it??

How long is one going to back that kind of money back?

Please I just need a honest answer from someone who has been there before. This particular question is not for a Nigerian still leaving in nigeria. It’s particularly direct to the abroad people.
Re: Question For The Abroad People by jesmond3945: 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nosa111:
I think of relocating this year. Probably to the Netherland or Austria.

But I have a lot of questions, spending 15million naira to relocate through the education route, is it really worth it??

How long is one going to back that kind of money back?

Please I just need a honest answer from someone who has been there before. This particular question is not for a Nigerian still leaving in nigeria. It’s particularly direct to the abroad people.
let me be frank with you. You have to choose between money in the bank and living a sane ordered life with opportunities. If you want money dont go to abroad. However if you want sane life, I mean 24hrs electricity and internet, good roads, opportunities to travel, good standard schools and hospitals then go to abroad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The Abroad People by Nosa111(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
noted boss
I appreciate
jesmond3945:
let me be frank with you. You have to choose between money in the bank and living a sane ordered life with opportunities. If you want money dont go to abroad. However if you want sane life, I mean 24hrs electricity and internet, good roads, opportunities to travel, good standard schools and hospitals then go to abroad.
Re: Question For The Abroad People by ednut1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
In my opinion only go to countries where you can easily get papers after studying. Many of these countries want your money and want you out. So travelling to countries with harsh immigration policies via study visa looks one kind grin

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Abroad People by Gerrard59(m): 2:57am On Jan 20, 2023
ednut1:
In my opinion only go to countries where you can easily get papers after studying. Many of these countries want your money and want you out. So travelling to countries with harsh immigration policies via study visa looks one kind grin

Ednut is right. To add;

- study how long it takes to become a naturalised Dutch or Austrian? Yes, you would have to learn the language, but would you be made to write an exam in the language before you become a naturalised citizen? Are the years of education included in the years it takes to become a citizen?

- study the country's politicians' narrative towards immigrants, especially black Africans (since it is Europe). Were the laws changed not long ago? To elongate the process or shorten it?

- opt for a course with enough employment opportunities such that discriminating against a black person becomes unrealistic. No go study Netherlands History just like one African American girl on Quora did by studying Japanese History and Literature. Only for her to complain say she could not get a job in the field. Course wey Chinese and South Koreans (upon how dem resemble) no dey study, na eim black WOMAN go study. shocked The majority, if not all, of the foreigners who study the history of East Asian countries, are white men (white men have privileges above all other races and genders), and the majority come from wealthy families. Even in the west, na mostly children of the rich dey study history or History of Arts like Prince William's wife.

- have a Plan B. If nothing works out as planned, wetin you go do? How old are you? What is your immediate family's financial status like? Are you married? Do you plan to marry soon?

2 Likes

Re: Question For The Abroad People by BlueRayDick: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2023
ednut1:

Hello Chief can I send u a mail ? I want to ask some questions concerning Canada express entry for skilled labour
Re: Question For The Abroad People by ednut1(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Hello Chief can I send u a mail ? I want to ask some questions concerning Canada express entry for skilled labour
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled go and read from page 1. Use youtube too. You get answers to your questions
Re: Question For The Abroad People by BlueRayDick: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2023
ednut1:
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled go and read from page 1. Use youtube too. You get answers to your questions

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Lions Don't Attack Tourists on Safari Vehicle / My UK Business Visa Was Refused 4months Ago / See Photos From Calabar Carnival 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.