Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Accelerex Pos Agency,is One Of The Biggest Fruad Agency - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accelerex Pos Agency,is One Of The Biggest Fruad Agency (610 Views)

65 Million FRUAD: How Prophet M.K.O Tibetan & ExOgun 1st Lady DEFRUADED A Member / New Fruad in town (be Warned and open your eyes) / Kenlinks546 Is A Fruad, A Liar, A Cheat, A Scammer And A Wicked One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accelerex Pos Agency,is One Of The Biggest Fruad Agency by bixir347: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
[b]ACCELEREX POS AGENCY,IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRUAD AGENCY,THAT STEAL FROM THEIR OWN CUSTOMER DESPITE THE HIGH RATE CHARGES ON THEIR POS, THEY STILL GO OUT LEASING OUT CUSTOMERS CREDENTIALS TO BE DUPE.

This fraudulent transaction where carried out by accelerex pos company on this dates on my accelerex pos wallet account,and others,transactions which are not listed among, am usein this medium to create awareness of the this fraudster company and other like companies out there pls to the general public be careful of this company not to also be a candidate for fruad in their arm,I have also visited their office at Ikeja when this fruad was going on in my accelerex pos wallet,they they where all begging and assured me that changing my pin and password will rectify the issue of fruad in my account, I was scared to listing to them but they convinced me and assured me it wouldn't happen again but,this was a lie that same day after changing everything they still accessed my account and swap away the money in the account, am only coming out to create awareness of this company evils acts let the general public be very careful
[/b]

Re: Accelerex Pos Agency,is One Of The Biggest Fruad Agency by bixir347: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
@ moderator
Re: Accelerex Pos Agency,is One Of The Biggest Fruad Agency by MrBONE2(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Lalasticlala
Front Page before more fellow BoneBeings fall as victims to them

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: EFCC Declares Socialite Mompha Wanted. / The Drug Burst That Shook Africa .NDLEA Burst In Lagos / Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirl Who Resently Gave Birth To Twins Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.