Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race (29443 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tellwhat:

Try to be reasonable please

Delete this post. Don't make it seem like Po supporters are bunch of bitter people

The guy has already withdrawn so focus on something more productive. he's not the enemy

I've done that for the person. The post is removed.
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
Election never start ooo... Tinubu don send his useless thugs to Ojo Environs to make sure igbo business men and women no register for INEC office.... what a useless animal and his thugs @ work...

What is he scared off...Leave igbos to register in peace... useless things... Exactly what they did @ Ago palace 2019.... Useless Agberos... From the king of Agberos...

This one Nigeria will not last too long!!...

Make we dey watch...
Idiots..

My brother, I see the thing and I shock. We go respond in kind for Ojo-Alaba.
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by LastDonn: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lol. It's like them never threaten Ur life b4 . Only Jude know wetin him eye see. Na God save am. Anuofia!

Oshodipikin:
Waoh... This seems to be Atiku's ONLY chance of winning the Presidency. He could have just continue to convince this guy not to step down or withdraw (with all kinds of inducements), and pushing him to go to court in case Labour party wana fvck up, thereby forcing the hand of Peter Obi to return to PDP and accept to Deputise him. That way, another 8 years of the north is secured because my people from the East would have swallowed their pride and vote him in 2023 but Alas, that chance is blown.

Some Igbos men of thought played a smart one on this guys. Since he has withdrawn, Peter remains the substantive Labour party candidate and is sure of the South-East votes 100%. That's smartness!

Atiku and Tinubu can forget South East because na anger votes or what I call Red votes dem go see for there. APC & PDP can only get 5% sabo votes each, while Peter Obi paint the east green.

In all, the duel is going to take place in NW, NE, NC & SS because Tinubu go paint SW green. Whoever wins those 4 regions owns Aso rock for the next 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Mokason288(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He just messed himself up

He messed the entire IGBO people up

By sending the wrong signal to the world

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by DrGeoAngel: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
We the Yorubas have fully adopted Peter Obi as our son.

Peter Obi does not belong to any regional part of the country. He is a Nigerian Project!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by adekola4258: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Was there ever any doubt it'd be obiStill your surest plug for Instagram followers Visit Was there ever any doubt it'd be obiStill your surest plug for Instagram followers Visit ...
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by YeyeGbami: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Body heat left right and center
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
DrGeoAngel:
We the Yorubas have fully adopted Peter Obi as our son.

Peter Obi does not belong to any regional part of the country. He is a Nigerian Project!!!

God bless you! And as I always say, Yorubas and Ndigbo are brothers. One blood and one flesh. Together we shall deliver our blessed Nigerian from the shackles of bondage.

God bless SE, Nigeria.
God bless SW, Nigeria.
God bless SS, Nigeria,

We're one brothers. Shinja can always testify to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by VictorsNs23: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
God bless you sir
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Oplomo: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
More pains for Ndi 'Ibos hate themselves'.

grin grin
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by HRMK: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
EVEN THEN,I DONT SEE PETER OBI DEFEATING EITHER ATIKU OR TINUBU!ITS IMPORTANT THOUGH THAT LABOUR PARTY IS WELL FUNDED FOR IT TO AT LEAST MAKE SOME IMPACT!!
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by porthouse7(f): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
sukar886:
Tinubu urchins won't like this news
Tinubu na obi mate?
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Rapht933: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Joevics:
Jude Ezewanfor withdraws from the presidential race. The factional presidential candidate of the Labour party Jude Ezewanfor has formally withdrawn from the race. Remember, Mr. Ezewanfor was elected the Labour Party candidate at a convention yesterday.
However, in a statement released and signed by Mr. Ezewanfor, he formally withdrew from this race.
We earlier reported that the other purported factional Labour party candidate Mr. Sampson Uchenna Charles denied such aspirations.

This leaves only Mr. Peter Obi as the sole aspirant for the Labour Party, which will come as a relief for his teeming supporters.
You want to challenge your Boss
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by SHINJA: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

God bless you! And as I always say, Yorubas and Ndigbo are brothers. One blood and one flesh. Together we shall deliver our blessed Nigerian from the shackles of bondage.

God bless SE, Nigeria.
God bless SW, Nigeria.
God bless SS, Nigeria,

We're one brothers. Shinja can always testify to that.

One love cool cool

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by VeryWickedMan: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

He's a Very Wicked Man cheesy

I tell you. The most wicked man in the world.

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by toujurs: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stupid fool. God for punish you. Olodo man angry
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by toujurs: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Report his Facebook page we won't forgive or forget

https://www.facebook.com/ezenwaforjude.digar
haba calm down naw, he has withdrawn already.
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by toujurs: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
casualobserver:

His account officer, who is very pleased with the recent alert!!!
You think P.O shares money, Hmmm don't type what you know nothing about, all the 36 states he visited, one kobo he didn't give anyone, that was why he left pdp, because he doesn't have money to waste, and pdp delegates were willing to disgrace him with zero votes, peter obi is bigger than that nonsense.

The same thing made a reverend to insult peter obi, because he wasn't willing to give out millions as the reverend expected.

If as a typical Nigerian you spend prudently like peter obi, your family can never lack basic needs.

Alot of Nigerians live below average, yet they go to places above their means just to show that they feel among, you can imagine a young guy that drinks pure water at home, going to a club on the island to pay for a bottle water of 5,000. Just to bam bam, he wants to chill with the big boys. Most Nigerians are crazy
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Str8talk21: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
I want to believe this impostor called Jude Ezenwafor has read the handwriting on the wall that he is simply engaging in criminality by claiming to be the presidential flag bearer of a legally registered political party.
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
E don learn from Tinubu on how to play politics. E don call them by the side promise them N500M each + other favours if he gains power.
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

My brother, I see the thing and I shock. We go respond in kind for Ojo-Alaba.

I am a sis.... grin.... show them..... wortowoto...... Them dey mad... they think is business as usual....

If they dont want One Nigeria.... we go simple..

Stupid idiots!!

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

I am a sis.... grin.... show them..... wortowoto...... Them dey mad... they think is business as usual....

If they dont want One Nigeria.... we go simple..

Stupid idiots!!

Na wotowoto now henceforth. Wehdone Sis.
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by wasi9ice: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
He has done well , he will not regret it,
We move
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by storm001(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Report his Facebook page we won't forgive or forget

https://www.facebook.com/ezenwaforjude.digar

Why report his page oga. Dont be unfortunate please .
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by BTCog: 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who asked him to resign. I would have applied to be recruited into the unknown gunmen squad my just to pay him a visit
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by doggedfighter(f): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
PaedophileProph:

They are dogged fighters , Republican in thoughts, known for enterprising spirits , not known for street begging.

What about them they scare your pants ?

You came prepared grin

Keep it up ?
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

I've done that for the person. The post is removed.
Thanks !

1 Like

Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by investigator007: 5:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Fantastic, this was a smart move from him
Re: Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race by bishop212(m): 4:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Who know this one before? That's d thing with igbos, no unity..greedy and selfish set of ppl.
Why don't all of ur black asses canvass enmass for peter obi since he's d most popular igbo aspirant out there?? That's y biafra might not last because they have no respect for each other..they always want to outdo themselves and climb on eachother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade IBEDC Office In Ibadan, Torture Worker Over Power Outage (Pic) / Throwback Pictures Of General MSA Aliyu Distributing Foods To The Children / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.