Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) (6654 Views)

Ongoing Clash In Lagos As Tinubu Supporters Attack Igbos Over Election Result / Patriotic Nigerians Share Food & Drinks At PVC Registration Center / Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by AfricanColumbus: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Some Igbo traders and residents have cried out after Yoruba youths pelted stones and attacked them when they turned up to register for their PVCs at Igbede council, Ojo LGA, Lagos.

The situation later resulted in fighting between the two groups.

First video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90aESDRogPA

Second video. Several injured. (Graphic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_UGQ03uMAI

Follow on Twitter: https://pic.twitter.com/UqGTGDbiXf

Lalasticlala

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na them go first start. If the Igbos retaliate now they will be shouting Igbos doesn't respect their hosts.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by alsudan: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
If they are doing this now for just registration, one can imagine what these desperados will do during the election proper.

Igbos this is war, and in war you don’t only arm yourself with voters card. You must defend your votes and defend yourselves.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Tetrahedron: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
2030 Nigeria breakup is fast approaching!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by yahoosurepass(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu is a violent man, if he can decend on endars participants who are electorates that he won't decend on...
Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Mooh247: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
cool

Fake news

We don't roll that way

8 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by MetaPhysical: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Some Yoruba youths are seen in a video pelting Igbo residents who came to register for their PVCs at Ojo LGA, Lagos.

Video uploading

Lalasticlala

I hope it is not true. What kind of nonsense is that?

This act should be condemned if is true. What bullshit is that, attacking people doing their civic duty.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by AfricanColumbus: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Video added.

This will not end well as the Igbos will not like to be disenfranchised with Peter Obi on the ballot. Sanwo-Olu needs to step in immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hope it's all jokes

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by AfricanColumbus: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:

This act should be condemned if is true. What bullshit is that, attacking people doing their civic duty.

The video has been added. More videos coming in.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
Na them go first start. If the Igbos retaliate now they will be shouting Igbos doesn't respect their hosts.

Why not confirm the validity of the claims before talking about revenge or reprisal attacks? It's most likely a personal issue.

So they just decided to start "stoning igbos" on the basis of their tribe in a whole Lagos? Please learn to use your brain. INEC is a national body, not state owned, their staff there might be Igbos, Hausas or N.Deltans.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Channah1(f): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Annoying people.
Their hate for the igbos is what will destroy them las las.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Sunofgod(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
No mans land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by 2elliot: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fulani bandits craze will be a child's play compared to what the Yoruba's will do to Igbos if Tinubu wins the presidential. Efulefu igbos will learn very soon, they will know that the Yorubas are their biggest enemy in this zoo. The yorubas hate them with great venom.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by MadamVanessa(f): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

The coward Yoruba tribe should not start what they won't be able to finish. If Fulanis can dealt with them to the point of them running to Benin Republic and abandoning their lands , is it the great Igbo tribe that the Fulanis and Hausas are scared of , this cowards want to face.

Cowards. Why are they scared? same them said that igbo youths don't participate in election, now Igbo youths want to participate fully in 2023 presidential election, they're feeling uncomfortable and scared.

Now that the Yorubas have started beating war drum, you won't see them typing with their ewedu dilapidated fingers "Ipop pigs ,Mkpurummiri addict cannibals" when igbos retaliate now every nonêntities will crawl out from their brown roof cave to type what his ewedu brain tells him.

Y'all will run, what Fulanis did to you people is going to be a child's play...if you lots think that running to Benin republic will save you people ass, then y'all are being deluded, we'll fetch you people out there and deal with you lots accordingly. Cowards.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
Fake news

We don't roll that way

Don't mind these guys, always quick to attach everything to tribe cos they are tribalistic themselves.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by beerfraud: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
is Ragos no more no man's land?
Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by 2elliot: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickandmortyfan:

Why not confirm the validity of the claims before talking about revenge or reprisal attacks? It's most likely a personal issue.

So they just decide to start "stoning igbos" on the basis of their tribe in a whole Lagos? Please learn to use your brain. INEC is a national body, not state owned, their staff there might be Igbos, Hausas or N.Deltans.
Stop acting like this is a new thing. Igbos in SW have been attacted and prevented from voting in previous elections by the yorubas. It's not new.

17 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by AfricanColumbus: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Breaking! Fighting has broken out. Several injured.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Fahdiga(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickandmortyfan:

So they just decided to start "stoning igbos" on the basis of their tribe in a whole Lagos? Please learn to use your brain. INEC is a national body, not state owned, their staff there might be Igbos, Hausas or N.Deltans.
And you that has concluded that it was a personal issue that may have triggered the attack is the one using his brain? Oga I'm not in the mood for this childish stunts

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Do not buy into this division Tinubu wants to do we are all supporting one person and that's peter obi for better Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Snowparol(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gbosa Gbosa
Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by seanfer(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
I condemn this act. but we should not make it look like this is not happening everywhere.. in 2018 I went to Rumuolumeni town hall in Iwofe port harcourt to register, I was told i can't register there because i am not from the community. Same thing i was told in Ozuoba in the same LGA was told the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by FallenShitHole: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
I pity all you one nigerianis Igbos. Even if you get 20million registered PVC which is very possible because we Igbos are the most populated in nigeria (don't mind their fraudulent census figures), will it ever count for Peter Obi to win in this nigeria that we all know? Who controls and is in charge of the PVC/election process? The fulanis!!
Everyone can remember what happened in 2019 in Lagos. Igbos made sure that PDP/Ambode won the election, but what happened after? APC/Sanwo Olu was handed the victory. How can we forget the yoruba agbero violence against Igbos at Okota? Now they are repeating the same violence against Igbos in only 24 hours after Tinubu bought APC candidacy. Imagine the violence they will visit on Igbos on election day knowing that Igbos are over half the population of Lagos and Labour Party/Peter Obi stands to win in Lagos..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by fergie001: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
seanfer:
I condemn this act. but we should not make it look like this is not happening everywhere.. in 2018 I went to Rumuolumeni town hall in Iwofe port harcourt to register, I was told i can't register there because i am not from the community. Same thing i was told in Ozuoba in the same LGA was told the same thing.
I can't say whether it happened. I was there this morning, but the crowd I saw there....I don't know if they will respond to all of them even after June 30.

Simply, went back home.
Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by OfoIgbo: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Of course you all know it is Tinubu's boys doing this. That is the sort of Nigeria he has in mind for all

5 Likes

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Mrexcell(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
It will surely get worse tinibu have always used his thugs to stop igbos from casting their votes in Lagos he did it when buhari was on the ballot now he is now the one on the ballot i really hope it doesn't escalate to something more dangerous next year cause igbos don't like to be intimated and oppressed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Reality3080: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
2elliot:
Stop acting like this is a new thing. Igbos in SW have been attacted and prevented from voting in previous elections by the yorubas. It's not new.
n it will still b repeated again
Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
And you that has concluded that it was a personal issue that may have triggered the attack is the one using his brain? Oga I'm not in the mood for this childish stunts

Does it make sense to you that some random "Yorubas" will just stop Igbos from collecting their PVCs?

If you investigate by going to that area, you might discover that your Igbo brothers and sisters may have been the ones to cause the fracas.

You people just love to play the victim. Even when ESN and IPOB are killing people up and down, you still play the victim.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) by Opolopoopolonio: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
I don't support violence of any kind angry

But piggidddiooottts should port their PVC to the yeast and vote in the yeast. shocked

Northerners always go back to vote in the north. Smart people. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos, Abuja, Anambra Tops List Of 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria / 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers / Presidency Orders Chevron To Provide Electricity To Delta Oil Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.