Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women (592 Views)

Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / "They Sexually Harass Me Daily" — Nigerian Woman Stranded In Oman Cries Out / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women by BetterHeadline: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Religion of Peace

Why so much sexual assault and rape, and in this case sexual harassment, from Muslim?

In France, a Muslim quoted Qur’an while raping his victim.
A survivor of a Muslim rape gang in the UK has said that her rapists would quote the Qur’an to her, and believed their actions justified by Islam.
Thus it came as no surprise when Muslim migrants in France raped a girl and videoed the rape while praising Allah and invoking the Qur’an.
In India, a Muslim gave a Qur’an and a prayer rug to the woman he was holding captive and repeatedly raping.
And the victim of an Islamic State jihadi rapist recalled: “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God…He said that raping me is his prayer to God.”
In India, a Muslim kidnapped and raped a 14-year-old Hindu girl, and forced her to read the Qur’an and Islamic prayers.
In Pakistan, another Christian woman recounted that her rapist was also religious: “He threw me on the bed and started to rape me. He demanded I marry him and convert to Islam. I refused. I am not willing to deny Jesus and he said that if I would not agree he would kill me.”
Rapists demanded that another girl’s family turn her over to them, claiming that she had recited the Islamic profession of faith during the rape and thus could not live among infidels.

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,”
Quran 4:3,
Quran 4:24,
Quran 23:1-6,
Quran 33:50, 70:30).

‘White Women Don't Get On Here.’ Women On Train Sexually Harassed By Muslims. :
A day that was supposed to be dedicated to pure fun turned into a nightmare for six girls who were returning by train from Gardaland. The young women, four resident in Milan and two in Pavia, are all aged between 16 and 17 and were on board the 2640 regional train which from Peschiera del Garda, in the province of Verona, was to take them to Milan after spending a day in the amusement park. As reported by IlGiorno.it, the girls were allegedly sexually harassed for a long time and heavily by a herd of around 100 North Africans.

“White women don’t get on here”
The victims reported: “We were surrounded. The heat was oppressive, some of us fainted. While we were looking for the driver, the sexual harassment took place."

They later recalled that their attackers had laughingly said to them, “White women don’t get on here.”

The incident occurred late in the afternoon last Thursday, June 2. The teenagers said they were at the Peschiera train station shortly before 6pm, where the platform and tracks were “populated by more than a hundred boys and even some girls, mostly of North African origin, our age or a little older. They screamed and ran. They even spat on the windows of a train that arrived before ours.”

According to the mayor of Castelnuovo del Garda, Giovanni Dal Cero, probably those young people were part of the crowd that during the day had poured onto the beach of Peschiera and had participated in a large brawl on Lake Garda that had been organized on social networks, during the which had occurred some stabbing and some vandalism.

A video posted on TikTok advertised a kind of rally for June 2nd. The train to Milan was packed with passengers. It seems that the victims of sexual harassment did not alert the police for fear of being beaten, but they decided to call their parents who arranged to call 112, “but no one intervened,” the mothers and fathers reported. A boy who helped them get off at the next stop, the Desenzano stop, came to the rescue of the victims.
Re: Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women by decatalyst(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
What song do we sing to this beat like this embarassed
Re: Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women by MadamVanessa(f): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
shocked

Paedophiles religion.
Re: Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women by Benki003(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmm how did we even share the same country with these people angry angry
Re: Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women by Abbertee2: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
You always trying to paint muslims black with your repugnant odoriferous post . Bad job for you because a cascading curse is hanging around your mother smelly vag!na when she give birth to you . You can continue and add effort as much as you can , you can never archive anything �. Even dumbheads know you cooked this story

Re: Gang Of Muslims Sexually Harass 6 Christian Women by Abbertee2: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Paedophiles religion.

Miasma madam can’t you use your brain for 1nce please . I follow your comments lately its very Ferocious and senseless . I don’t ask you to act normal or something but try using what is in your cranium before you left this world . Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Trouble As Gateman Impregnates Boss Daughter In Lagos / SWAT Operative Spotted Checking A Young Man's Mobile Phone Despite IG Of Police / The Ugly Night My Uncle Took My Virginity Based On True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.