Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba (16336 Views)

Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by vale20: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Haters will not like this
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Risentouch(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:
angry Peter Obi I take God beg you retire from Politics embarassed

Don't allow Igbos go on a wild goose chase for another 8yrs, if going back to PDP is still an option take it if not retire from politics...

I've not seen a major realistic backing that matter in Nigeria current political reality, Igbos if in the next Two months Peter Obi doesn't get any MAJOR REALISTIC BACKING please dump him..

Backing, you mean sharing monies?
We don't need it. We will vote for him even if he will loose

7 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by toujurs: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Igbo people are their own worst enemy. Yet they would blame other tribes for their misfortune. It's so unfortunate.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by DMerciful(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
North central and the Northern Christians will vote for him! These will be more than enough
BigDawsNet:
Peter Obi you can do it

SS to vote forr Peter Obi
SE to vote for peter Obi
30% in SW to vote for Peter Obi

Will that be enough??

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by BigDawsNet: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
DMerciful:
North central and the Northern Christians will vote for him! These will be more than enough

That will be wonderful for real

5 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Salvador1: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
So NLC is compaigning for Peter Obi.
We will check something when the campaign starts proper.

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by olancho: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Let everyone get his or her PVC ready. I met Nigeria as a great country and I believe Nigeria will be great again. In 1981 200naira was equivalent to 2000dollars but today the reverse is the case. My uncle could not pass jamb then so he had to travel to USA to school and the whole money he traveled with was 200naira. States were competing with each other and every thing was moving fine. Jakande was working in Lagos, Mbakwe was working in IMO state and they were not the richest then but now once one becomes a governor automatically he becomes the richest in the state. Please let us vote right this time around. We are the ones voting not the delegates.

6 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by odomanis: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Peter Obi leaving PDP and Choosing LP is a masterstroke

A Supermasterstroke,my dear.

6 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by caracas: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Peter Obi you can do it

SE to vote for peter Obi

Will that be enough??
Plus north central….
Plus igbos in the north and the Hausa Christians

3 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Success900:
grin

Sigh... How did this picture get online for fvck sake?!!

I fear this picture will be among the things that will haunt him for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Evidenx(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
donjazet:
Watch this video and see why this man should be our next president.
Nigerians please I beg you, don't surrender your futures to people who just want to be presidents for the sake of their egos.
We need men of vision. Let go labour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsgAVwiJ5qI

Click this link and hear more from this man and why he should be our next president.
https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1492107474702381059?t=bW8Jgtr6d_RSWEXsRjiAdQ&s=19
I say make I listen small before I know I don listen finish..na waoh...I love this man Peter OBI

4 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by staga: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
If all the Labour Unions come together and cast their vote for Peter Obi, he will sweep the polls.

NLC and TUC are yet to know the role of labour in deciding presidential races. They need to go to Poland and consult Lech Walesa and what he did with the Solidarity Movement in the 80s, or study what Jimmy Hoffa did with the Teamsters in the US.

3 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Str8talk21: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's so nauseating to hear misguided uniformed mindsets unfortunately that cuts across all regions and religions, asking what political Labour Party has to muster the winning Electoral votes needed to win the Presidential election come 2023 and I ask, "is Labour Party, not a child given birth by NLC & TUC and don't the duo has branches allover Nigeria"?

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Gentlerespect76: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=113639119][/quote]

Fantastic; I remain "Obidient"

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter obi for president

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Foolishbuhari: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

He will get backing from some Labour Party governors, abi the party no even get any governor?

How many votes the governors get?

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by odomanis: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:
angry Peter Obi I take God beg you retire from Politics embarassed

Don't allow Igbos go on a wild goose chase for another 8yrs, if going back to PDP is still an option take it if not retire from politics...

I've not seen a major realistic backing that matter in Nigeria current political reality, Igbos if in the next Two months Peter Obi doesn't get any MAJOR REALISTIC BACKING please dump him..

What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by obicmag(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Victory Card = PVC.

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Time has reached to abandon party politics and focus on the individual, their past records, achievement and future endeavors........

Nigeria should do away with party politics

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Softmirror: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

How many votes the governors get?

It is directly proportional to how powerful their influence is on the people the govern in their state.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Brush1: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dear God hear our prayers �. I didn't want to get a PVC but have decided to do so because I believe president Obi is worth voting for.

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by ekenetheorg(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Peter Obi you can do it

SE to vote for peter Obi

Will that be enough??

Add another 30% from North Central. Then maybe 5% from the entire North.

Note that the movement is growing each day. No one knows what it might look like by 2023

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Olaniyi021(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Peter Obi you can do it

SE to vote for peter Obi

Will that be enough??

You are wrong
5 % in SW to vote for Peter.
The labour party political structure is not solid here in south west. That's the bitter truth if you care to listen .

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Softmirror: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Time has reached to abandon party politics and focus on the individual, their past records, achievement and future endeavors........

Nigeria should do away with party politics

It's not possible anywhere in the world. That is why the Republicans and the Democrats have their parties as the two dominant parties among other parties in the head quarters of democracy, the United states of America.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by BlackFlamefromP: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
I can now vote for Peter Obi without thinking twice!

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Aystarz: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
olancho:
Let everyone get his or her PVC ready. I met Nigeria as a great country and I believe Nigeria will be great again. In 1981 200naira was equivalent to 2000dollars but today the reverse is the case. My uncle could not pass jamb then so he had to travel to USA to school and the whole money he traveled with was 200naira. States were competing with each other and every thing was moving fine. Jakande was working in Lagos, Mbakwe was working in IMO state and they were not the richest then but now once one becomes a governor automatically he becomes the richest in the state. Please let us vote right this time around. We are the ones voting not the delegates.

Some delegates, I heard from a journalist, couldn't even spell or write down their own names during the primaries!!!
We have morally-bankrupt lowlife illiterates deciding for us whom to vote, yet we think this country get hope.

I go try for the last time with Peter Obi sha. He's the only sane choice out there.

3 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
A combination of Nigerian youths, the educated class and all workers are enough to cause a political revolution that will make Peter Obi to win.

Efforts should be in full gear now to get Northern masses to key in. The psunami is already blowing across SS, SE and Lagos. We need to get Abuja and NC to key in, then we spread to rest of North.

It took Jerry Rawlings to cause a dynamic change in the leadership of Ghana, if we in Nigeria can pull this through, we will be bringing about a renaissance that will propel Nigeria to greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by derecho(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
E don be...
Alaba market, Onitsha, Oyemekun Akure, Sabo ngeri and
Gbogbo right thinking and optimistic youths...PVC things o

Dem talk say na noise una sabi
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Tingotoe: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
How can a hardcore capitalist become the presidential candidate of a so called left leaning labour party? Only in Nigeria
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Mkpurumiri: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
fredwill1357:
Peter obi should deputize Kwankwaso on an agreement of one term for Mr kwankwaso. That's the only way they can defeat APC and PDP. If he runs as president directly, that will be votes wasted, both he and Kwankwaso will lose if they run separately, and we will end up with one of the terrible candidates of APC or PDP.

Ipod will never smell Aso Rock in this lifetime!
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Elvis778(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Glad to hear, peter obi FC on twitter na die. They seem formidable online.
And offline too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Rivers State Honours Award Presentation Ceremony / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits Released Nabeeha's Family Members In Abuja / TraderMoni: Why We Are Giving N10,000 Collateral Free Loans – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.