Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba (16342 Views)

Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / El-Rufai Declares Ayuba Wabba, NLC President Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by BigDawsNet: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Olaniyi021:

You are wrong
5 % in SW to vote for Peter.
The labour party political structure is not solid here in south west. That's the bitter truth if you care to listen .

We can get up to 20%
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Creeknigga(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
fredwill1357:
Peter obi should deputize Kwankwaso on an agreement of one term for Mr kwankwaso. That's the only way they can defeat APC and PDP. If he runs as president directly, that will be votes wasted, both he and Kwankwaso will lose if they run separately, and we will end up with one of the terrible candidates of APC or PDP.
Why no Kwankwaso deputizing for Peter Obi?

3 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Polchiz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
fredwill1357:
Peter obi should deputize Kwankwaso on an agreement of one term for Mr kwankwaso. That's the only way they can defeat APC and PDP. If he runs as president directly, that will be votes wasted, both he and Kwankwaso will lose if they run separately, and we will end up with one of the terrible candidates of APC or PDP.
You are wrong
Peter Obi- SE & SS
Kwankwaso- NW
Atiku: NE
Tinubu: SW
NC will be the battle ground.
No candidate is sure of victory.

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by AzuNas: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Peter Obi you can do it

SS to vote forr Peter Obi
SE to vote for peter Obi
30% in SW to vote for Peter Obi

Will that be enough??

No.

Abeg
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by OniyideAmplify(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes las las our favorite finally lost the primary @PYO.

So therefore, I urge all my fellow supporters of professor Osinbajo to vote en masse for PO in 2023 because we all know that Asiwaju and Atiku does not have anything to offer us but just to embezzle and make history.

I stand with Obi as from now henceforth.
And mind you, I will advise all my South-East bros and sis to resist from insulting and cursing whosoever that is not a fan of PO but rather tryna convince them in a sweet manner because that was how Jesus won our souls.

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Lightorder: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Exactly what I said. Which structure is more wide spread than NLC and the other across the Nigeria ? Show me a worker who wouldn’t like his salary completely paid on time and promotion?? Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba , Muslim, Christian, Pagan ? APC and PDP will never care about you. Labour Party, keep it up . 8 month is too much to be ready

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
fredwill1357:

Kwankwaso should run as POs VP after 8 he will go for president

2 Likes

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Foolishbuhari: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

It is directly proportional to how powerful their influence is on the people the govern in their state.

LMAO!! Okowa is my governor. His words mean sh1t to me, my family and all my friends. It changes nothing! Except their stooges
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Prozico22(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
do you know why PETER OBI always have supporter on twitter because the intelligent once are on twitter that knows his quality

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by TYCO77: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=fergie001 post=113639119][/quote]

Labour Party is the face of New Nigeria... Forward ever! Backward never! It is time for Nigerians, most especially the youths and the youth at heart to do away with creed, tribe, status and inclination. These mechanization hitherto politicians have manipulated to held us captive and relegate us to squalour and disease occasioned by bad governance, greed and corruption.

Labour Party is the platform and party on a rescue mission to set Nigeria free from economic and social deprivations. Let us come together and make it happen. A New Nigeria is possible...Labour Party is the vanguard.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:
angry Peter Obi I take God beg you retire from Politics embarassed

Don't allow Igbos go on a wild goose chase for another 8yrs, if going back to PDP is still an option take it if not retire from politics...

I've not seen a major realistic backing that matter in Nigeria current political reality, Igbos if in the next Two months Peter Obi doesn't get any MAJOR REALISTIC BACKING please dump him..

Zombie ...do u mean backing from this same currupt politicians
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Softmirror: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

LMAO!! Okowa is my governor. His words mean sh1t to me, my family and all my friends. It changes nothing! Except their stooges

Their stooges who are usually in multitudes. Afterall it's a game of numbers. Majority carries the day.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Ddokie: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

Their stooges who are usually in multitudes. Afterall it's a game of numbers. Majority carries the day.

Their stooges are not in multitudes. They are a lot fewer than the masses.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Foolishbuhari: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

Their stooges are a VERY TINY MINORITY compared to the people. Dem no pass one or two thousand grin cheesy
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by ityP(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Peter Obi you can do it

SE to vote for peter Obi

Will that be enough??

SE wey Simon Ekpa don tell make dem sit at home during elections grin
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by MrFly(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
NLC is now a political party. Spits
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by shantti(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Softmirror:

It is directly proportional to how powerful their influence is on the people the govern in their state.

So they will force the people they govern to vote for tinubu abi. Imagine ugwuayi trying to influence enugu folks to vote for atiku, it will be his funeral
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Wwwq: 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
What’s Nlc business with politics
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Tinyemeka(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
donjazet:
Watch this video and see why this man should be our next president.
Nigerians please I beg you, don't surrender your futures to people who just want to be presidents for the sake of their egos.
We need men of vision. Let go labour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsgAVwiJ5qI

Click this link and hear more from this man and why he should be our next president.
https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1492107474702381059?t=bW8Jgtr6d_RSWEXsRjiAdQ&s=19

I kept on shedding tears uncontrollably while watching this video.

I she'd tears because I could imagine what we could become if this visionary of a man is elected president.

True leadership flows from top to bottom. If you have the right minds at the top, there is a high probability of such efficiency flowing down to the general populace.

Please and please, I used to think that Nigeria is a list cause, but my hope of a better country is being renewed, now that I've seen the quality of Peter Obi.

He's not a regular Nigerian politician who is just after personal enrichment.

Please give him a chance and vote for him to make this country the giant again.

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by FreedomfromtheT: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
fredwill1357:
Sir, it should be the other way round. HE Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso should deputize HE Peter Obi. If he doesn't want, another more popular politician from the North will. If HE Peter Obi wanted to be a vice, don't you think he would have remained in PDP which is a broader party than Kwankwaso's party? Don't worry, Peter tsunami is coming!

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by franudi: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
The outcome from the court may be different because we all knew when he decamped to LP. And with all these new electoral amendments, he may not get a favourable judgement if he is taken to court by the other faction.
According to Sheu Sanni, LP has given birth to twins grin grin grin

PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi tsunami is sweeping all over the place

Peter obi is the only candidate everyone is talking about presently

Helinues should come and learn how politics is played without bitterness

He can only win in SE
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by franudi: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the only Christian among the top three contenders in the 2023 presidential race. Christians, please, Wake up. We can make a very strong statement with our PVCs this time around.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Osasking: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nice move, peter obi we know
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Athemisia: 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Peter Obi you can do it

SE to vote for peter Obi

Will that be enough??
Nawa for some people oh, Dem just get big head for nothing oh.
Shey na your fada get SS!? Come carry SS vote give am na!
Ooshiii lipsrsealed
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by BlazinGlory40: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Don't allow Igbos go on a wild goose chase for another 8yrs, if going back to PDP is still an option take it if not retire from politics...

I've not seen a major realistic backing that matter in Nigeria current political reality, Igbos if in the next Two months Peter Obi doesn't get any MAJOR REALISTIC BACKING please dump him..

This one shock you abi
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by cuteralph101(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:

dump him and do wha
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by BlazinGlory40: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mkpurumiri:

Ipod will never smell Aso Rock in this lifetime!

This is stale bro! Better get used to the new development
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by BlazinGlory40: 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
maasoap:
The outcome from the court may be different because we all knew when he decamped to LP. And with all these new electoral amendments, he may not get a favourable judgement if he is taken to court by the other faction.
According to Sheu Sanni, LP has given birth to twins grin grin grin

He can only win in SE

I’m sure this news came as a shocker to you. You better get a shock absorber cos more will definitely come
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by delpee(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good! I also pray that he wins in court.

We need enough options. Not the usual "devil and the deep blue sea" situation.
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by SarkinYarki: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nonsense all of you are working for Tinubu
Re: Only One Labour Party & Peter Obi Is The Candidate - NLC President, Ayuba Wabba by Bravospiff: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Confused human beings every where,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Area 10 In Abuja? / Proposed US-Immigration Bill Will Eliminate DV-Lottery / FG Threatens To Withdraw Funding For Bonny-bodo Road Due To Lack Of Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.