Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate (16085 Views)

Appeal Court Affirms Sowore As AAC Chairman / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate / Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by GoodGovernance: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
ednut1:
your man is a con man. Who uses fake activism to get money from foundations in the usa. Next

You are not entitled to your allegations without proof .I know donors especially from USA have very strict governance and monitoring process to ensure that donated funds are used appropriately.

Go and set up your own activism to test whether you can con them in USA.

I suspect you are one of those that envy the success story of his Sahara Reporters.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by aeronot(m): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
If this happened in PDP or APC all hell would have broken loose, is he the only member of his party? It just tells me his xter as a man, that's y, I sometimes think many of these people that start off as critics make awful leaders. Even the present govt. when they were in opposition some felt they were sane till they entered power.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by ednut1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodGovernance:

You are not entitled to your allegations without proof .I know donors especially from USA have very strict governance and monitoring process to ensure that donated funds are used appropriately.

Go and set up your own activism to test whether you can con them in USA.

I suspect you are one of those that envy the success story of his Sahara Reporters.
just looked at your account. This is aac account and probably Sowore or one of his delusional boys. Bye
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Femeto: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
GoodGovernance:

https://punchng.com/sowore-steps-down-as-aac-chairman-emerges-presidential-candidate/
Join Obi in Labour. All these other partys should join hands to defeat APC and PDP.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by olusola200: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We yoruba christains are voting sowore
Talk for yourself
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Veeryeasy:
Please save your little resources and let men with vision contest, when your anger issues come down start from local government and contest first build character and leader ship skill.

Worst advice ever. Africa is doom.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by rajiedreez: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
This guy is a joke, is this the type of politics he want to bring abi
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by seeme2(f): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
I know this is just a non-yoruba (I won't call it ipobian like some do), trying to cause division. Failed attempt. No one cares about religious affiliation in the land of the Omoluabi. It's BAT, our leader!

HIGHESTPOPORI:
We yoruba christains are voting sowore
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Orpe7(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who would thr youths choose?
Sowore (take it back) or Peter Obi (Obi China)
grin
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by IBM52(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Are u norma at all??
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
This will decieve Nigerians in diaspora again to raise money for him through Gofundme. Another period to pocket N300 million naira again is here.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
TeeKings:

This is the problem, those seeking fundraising to fund their campaign and thereby becoming answerable to you the fundraisers who are the masses are being termed unserious but you lot complain when the big boys steal from you and children unborn and use same stolen wealth to fund elections thereby not becoming answerable to you.. las las we will all find our square root in this country

Lol.
And you are using Sowore as a case study? Dude will raise N500 million naira, spend 10% in organising rallies in Lagos and Abuja and pocket the rest. He will then come out to account how he spent all grin grin grin
That dude is a scam. Imagine stepping down as chairman and become the candidate! That tells you something is off
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Osasking: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Interesting
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by TEEJHEY(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:12am On Jun 10, 2022
TeeKings:

This is the problem, those seeking fundraising to fund their campaign and thereby becoming answerable to you the fundraisers who are the masses are being termed unserious but you lot complain when the big boys steal from you and children unborn and use same stolen wealth to fund elections thereby not becoming answerable to you.. las las we will all find our square root in this country

Let him work with me.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by tomzyELNINO: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
This one na joker. You better continue with Activism and leave politics.
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Thomasankara(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
I want somebody that is hated by both Apc and Pdp to become the preseident
Re: Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate by Expensivemary: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
This one wey wan legalize cannabis. Who go take this one serious?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afikuyomi Not Our Member – Lagos APC / Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised / Soludo Announces Palliatives To Mitigate Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.