Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody (646 Views)

Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? / Is Google Adsense Real Or Fake? Today Is 20th And I'm Yet To Be Paid / Google Changes The Way It Shows Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by Bigbrothergisth(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hello house, please I need help on Google adsense, I don't get why, I keep getting rejected, the whole time. Please kindly share tips on how to get approved. I really want to monetize this blog.

Gurus in the house please this is the response am getting, pls tell me what need to be done , and this is the website www.bigbrothergisthub.com
Cc Lalasticala, mynd44, Seun, Mukina2

I don't copy and paste ...I know that, I don't know what it means by saying the site needs fixing

Pls help me

Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by sellamarket(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bigbrothergisth:
Hello house, please I need help on Google adsense, I don't get why, I keep getting rejected, the whole time. Please kindly share tips on how to get approved. I really want to monetize this blog.

Gurus in the house please this is the response am getting, pls tell me what need to be done , and this is the website www.bigbrothergisthub.com
Cc Lalasticala, mynd44, Seun, Mukina2

I don't copy and paste ...I know that, I don't know what it means by saying the site needs fixing

Pls help me

Visit taskabble.com to analyze your website and check what needed to be fix.
Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by deferential: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Adsense is closed for now ...

Your kind of niche is too much on the entertainment nich.. That is there are too many blogs on that news niche...

The last time adsense approved anyone is the year 2021....

Find other alternative for monetization ...

1 Like

Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by NGRComrade: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Why are you spreading lies? undecided
deferential:

Your kind of niche is too much on the entertainment nich.. That is there are too many blogs on that news niche...

2 Likes

Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by Veiniously: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2022
I have been using AdSense for three years and I have assisted others.

AdSense is not hard to get. You can get approved with only 10 post.

Now here's the gist

1 Your blog is an entertainment multi nitch blog. Your blog name talks about bbnaija then why moving to something else?? Maintain that niche if that's what you want to do...... AdSense has this believe that entertainment blogs don't provide quality content. That's because most of you guys do copy and paste to provide up to 20 post per day.

2 you blog is of low quality. I checked out your blog, you have a good design but the content is not impressive 90% of your content are not up to 100 words. Do detailed report and research your post are shallow. Sorry to say

3 no privacy and policy please add

4 no about us. please add

5 low quality images: fix those

And AdSense is is not closed. like the commenter above said.

If you don't believe me get a domain and host I will do 10 detailed article on tech niche ( I do only tech because I love it and I can write detailed topics without going online to source data)

You would be approved but I am not doing for free please.

1 Like

Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by Chatflick(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
deferential:

Stop lying abeg. My news sites got approved this year. 3 news sites for that matter. Haba una sabi talk wetin you no know

4 Likes

Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by JaysDreamLand: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Payment after approval?

Veiniously:
I have been using AdSense for three years and I have assisted others.

AdSense is not hard to get. You can get approved with only 10 post.

Now here's the gist

1 Your blog is an entertainment multi nitch blog. Your blog name talks about bbnaija then why moving to something else?? Maintain that niche if that's what you want to do...... AdSense has this believe that entertainment blogs don't provide quality content. That's because most of you guys do copy and paste to provide up to 20 post per day.

2 you blog is of low quality. I checked out your blog, you have a good design but the content is not impressive 90% of your content are not up to 100 words. Do detailed report and research your post are shallow. Sorry to say

3 no privacy and policy please add

4 no about us. please add

5 low quality images: fix those

And AdSense is is not closed. like the commenter above said.

If you don't believe me get a domain and host I will do 10 detailed article on tech niche ( I do only tech because I love it and I can write detailed topics without going online to source data)

You would be approved but I am not doing for free please.
Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by royamoo(m): 5:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Hello, I checked the website. I found a possible solution to your problem. Let me know if you are still in need of the services. Best Regards,
Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by Veiniously: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
JaysDreamLand:
Payment after approval?

Yes but its 100k I accept escrow. I only do tech because that's what I do best I can write unique contents on it.

Why it's I said 100 is that you are also buying my content. I don't sell articles they are precious to me so if you must buy you pay huge.

And I will get it approved with just 10 articles

Requirements

Get a domain ( domain must not be on Google blacklist) preferable new Domain if you can't do proper check.

Get a host

Leave the rest to me I will use a theme and I will create other pages which are necessary

Escrow involved
Payment after being approved.

1 Like

Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by Thebig4: 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
How long will it take for you to get it approved moreso can you do it with a nigeria domain
Veiniously:

Yes but its 100k I accept escrow. I only do tech because that's what I do best I can write unique contents on it.

Why it's I said 100 is that you are also buying my content. I don't sell articles they are precious to me so if you must buy you pay huge.

And I will get it approved with just 10 articles

Requirements

Get a domain ( domain must not be on Google blacklist) preferable new Domain if you can't do proper check.

Get a host

Leave the rest to me I will use a theme and I will create other pages which are necessary

Escrow involved
Payment after being approved.
Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by Veiniously: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thebig4:
How long will it take for you to get it approved moreso can you do it with a nigeria domain

Yes ..... It will take me one month highest. Because I have a job I am doing and I will also need to write up to 10 articles and pages with installation of some plugins and themes and I am not doing those in 1 2 or 3 weeks.
Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by PlaysNigeria: 5:59am On Jun 13, 2022
If you only post decent articles and wouldn't end up getting me banned, you can partner on my AdSense. I have an AdSense account i can add your website and you'd see your own earnings.
Dm 081665Two7586
Note: only if you post decent articles, no n*des, leaked tapes or controversial topics.
Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by deferential: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
My advice,,, go to the market place and buy an adsense account
Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by InvisibleB: 2:14am On Jun 14, 2022
deferential:

deferential:
My advice,,, go to the market place and buy an adsense account

Shut up. You want him to buy that is why you told lies above that adsense is close. You must be a very useless and cunning person

1 Like

Re: Help: Why Is Google Adsense Hard, Pls The Way Out? Anybody by deferential: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
InvisibleB:

Shut up. You want him to buy that is why you told lies above that adsense is close. You must be a very useless and cunning person

Bros,,, why are you attacking me..
I did not ask him to buy from me..

If you think what I said was a lie,, then please help him apply for one !!

Just insulting people here is not a good way to express yourself. Prove yourself in a more intelligent way rather than splitting insult on this forum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adsense With Blog Needed / Norwegian Websites Declare War On Ie 6 / I Need An Abuja-based Flash Guy Asap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.