Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? (1142 Views)

Is Google Adsense Real Or Fake? Today Is 20th And I'm Yet To Be Paid / When Does Your SEO Effort Start Working? / Please Why Is Google Only Indexing My Homepage And Leaving My Blog Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
I regularly get 0.01 CPC even if I get a higher CPC it doesn't last for a day, please can anyone assist me on what to do, please if you cannot explain anything in details here, then please your contribution is not needed because I'm not going to pay you a single Kobo thanks.

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by Ebubu3: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
ezenwaez:
I regularly get 0.01 CPC even if I get a higher CPC it doesn't last for a day, please can anyone assist me on what to do, please if you cannot explain anything in details here, then please your contribution is not needed because I'm not going to pay you a single Kobo thanks.
which country Adsense do you use
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ebubu3:
which country Adsense do you use
Nigeria
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by Ebubu3: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
ezenwaez:

Nigeria
use decent keywords to attract guests from us, uk, Canada, australia to your website.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ebubu3:
use decent keywords to attract guests from us, uk, Canada, australia to your website.
Which keywords, una don start parables talk.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Oga I use keywords related to my niche I'm not a kid.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by fastseo: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
ezenwaez:
Oga I use keywords related to my niche I'm not a kid.
Example : npower news, uba bank sort code, Nigeria light issue, which market will open in salah day in kano.
All this are keywords that relates to Nigerians and as such will not give u money as expected.

Will Obama win next year election, can i study in USA and given a green card, does living in Texas translate to high standard of living.
All this keywords will attract people from USA and as such high pay.

Everything has to do with the IP. So ads will be serve based on the location of the ip address. You dont expected jumia or glo or anything related to Nigeria ads to be served to someone in USA because they wont patronise u.

1 Like

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

grin why you dey vex grin

1 Like

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
fastseo:

Example : npower news, uba bank sort code, Nigeria light issue, which market will open in salah day in kano.
All this are keywords that relates to Nigerians and as such will not give u money as expected.

Will Obama win next year election, can i study in USA and given a green card, does living in Texas translate to high standard of living.
All this keywords will attract people from USA and as such high pay.

Everything has to do with the IP. So ads will be serve based on the location of the ip address. You dont expected jumia or glo or anything related to Nigeria ads to be served to someone in USA because they wont patronise u.

What about lindaikeji that writes about Naija news more?
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by fastseo: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

What about lindaikeji that writes about Naija news more?
LindaIkeji has millions of people coming to her daily so with that she can generate huge amount of money.
But u on the other hand u have low traffic thats why.
So to increase earnings u either increase your Nigerian traffic or increase blog on US traffic

View the below pix u see that the 3rd blog was giving me 1.3 dollar per click. All the blogs there are just a year old, except the first which is 2 years old.

1 Like

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
fastseo:

LindaIkeji has millions of people coming to her daily so with that she can generate huge amount of money.
So to increase earnings u either increase your Nigerian traffic or increase blog on US traffic

View the below pix u see that the 3rd blog was giving me 1.3 dollar per click. All the blogs there are just a year old, except the first which is 2 years old.
Please how do you get high traffic?
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by damilola4162(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
fastseo:

Stop talking to the guy on what to do please. Myself and other bloggers here have told him severely that since his blog is new he needs traffic from first tire countries like, UK, USA, Canada, India etc but, he keep comparing himself with Linda Ikeja. Linda Ikeja has started blogging since 17 years ago.

The guy is dumb, I mean not to offend you. I hate when someone argue blindly. Mtchew

8 Likes

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by fastseo: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please how do you get high traffic?
Choose a niche that has foreign interest. You can type blogging niche on Google and go through the list. Then choose from there but leave health, fitness ane finance because this will be hard to rank.
Then get a seo tool, most of them are paid ahrefs, semrush, moz etc., Then throw in some terms there to see or rather look for blogs that blogs on this niche and research on them.

Have an idea then build ur keywords list. I usually go for long tail keywords with low competition like only me at time do write on this topics. So with this they rank fast.
Now write the best articles or post anyone can find on the Internet.

Finally stop comparing ur self with Linda she has been there for over 20 years or more. When she came on board those days she partnered with celebrities, go over the air like radio stations, did sponsorship ads indirectly on radio, get clelebd to talk about her blog with time she became popular. In fact I first heard about lindaikeji on a radio show about women empowerment.. Check very well she was the one sponsoring those shows. Now she got loyal fans just like nairaland got u being loyal to the platform.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by fastseo: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
damilola4162:

Stop talking to the guy on what to do please. Myself and other bloggers here have told him severely that since his blog is new he needs traffic from first tire countries like, UK, USA, Canada, India etc but, he keep comparing himself with Linda Ikeja. Linda Ikeja has started blogging since 17 years ago.

The guy is dumb, I mean not to offend you. I hate when someone argue blindly. Mtchew

He has replied me rudely one certain time on another thread , but let me guide him again and see if he will pick up.
A comment on nairaland and an adsense earning screen shot someone posted here where he makes 2500 usd monthly some years back made me consider blogging as business.

4 Likes

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
fastseo:

Choose a niche that has foreign interest. You can type blogging niche on Google and go through the list. Then choose from there but leave health, fitness ane finance because this will be hard to rank.
Then get a seo tool, most of them are paid ahrefs, semrush, moz etc., Then throw in some terms there to see or rather look for blogs that blogs on this niche and research on them.

Have an idea then build ur keywords list. I usually go for long tail keywords with low competition like only me at time do write on this topics. So with this they rank fast.
Now write the best articles or post anyone can find on the Internet.

Finally stop comparing ur self with Linda she has been there for over 20 years or more. When she came on board those days she partnered with celebrities, go over the air like radio stations, did sponsorship ads indirectly on radio, get clelebd to talk about her blog with time she became popular. In fact I first heard about lindaikeji on a radio show about women empowerment.. Check very well she was the one sponsoring those shows. Now she got loyal fans just like nairaland got u being loyal to the platform.
Can blocking ads improve CPC if yes please show me how it's done.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by fastseo: 2:05am On Aug 02, 2022
ezenwaez:

Can blocking ads improve CPC if yes please show me how it's done.
People block specific ads or block ip address for specific reasons but i have not tried any of this so i have no advice to give on blocking of ads, i just place the ads and leave everything to run it course.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2022
fastseo:

People block specific ads or block ip address for specific reasons but i have not tried any of this so i have no advice to give on blocking of ads, i just place the ads and leave everything to run it course.
Thanks brotherly
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2022
damilola4162:

You are a fool, so it is USA people that will read my Npower news Abi ode. So adsense that gave me approval are dumb Abi mumu.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by damilola4162(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
ezenwaez:

You are a fool, so it is USA people that will read my Npower news Abi ode. So adsense that gave me approval are dumb Abi mumu.
Are you the only person that have Adsense. I have Adsense on my blog. Keep being arogance. Don't yield to instructions and corrections. Be writing about N-Power .

Have you asked yourself that if Buhari is out of office N-Power may not exist again. So who will read your empower news. You will blog for a year and you will make less than $50. Mumu.

I made about $280 in two months with propellerads I still have Adsense. I have made N1.8 millions from blog this year. You will be wise later. When you are fustrated for about a year. Keep comparing yourself to Linda Ikeja whose blog contents are on opera news, google search engine. She has twitter and Instagram page of about 3.2milion followers. .

Don't quote me because I won't reply you again

4 Likes

Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
damilola4162:
Are you the only person that have Adsense. I have Adsense on my blog. Keep being arogance. Don't yield to instructions and corrections. Be writing about N-Power .

Have you asked yourself that if Buhari is out of office N-Power may not exist again. So who will read your empower news. You will blog for a year and you will make less than $50. Mumu.

I made about $280 in two months with propellerads I still have Adsense. I have made N1.8 millions from blog this year. You will be wise later. When you are fustrated for about a year. Keep comparing yourself to Linda Ikeja whose blog contents are on opera news, google search engine. She has twitter and Instagram page of about 3.2milion followers. .
Mouth Lori Iro propeller ads ko aeroplane ads ni
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ezenwaez(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
damilola4162:

If Npower ends then I apply labels on my posts and switch to federal government jobs ode.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by Femolacaster(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
damilola4162:

Pls can you help me with funding of my propellerads account, I just signed in as an advertiser.
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by ProDevv: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Femolacaster:

Pls can you help me with funding of my propellerads account, I just signed in as an advertiser.
Drop your contact, WhatsApp Preferably
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by haywire07(m): 4:04pm On Feb 01
Anyone can sell their AdSense verified websites to me
.I can pay from 300-500k .

Send me a message
haywire07@yahoo.com
Re: Is Google Adsense Worth The Effort? by Lagosbynature: 2:48pm On Feb 07

(1) (Reply)

Mobile App I Developed Currently NO 1 On Apple Store / Can Microsoft Publisher Developed Website Work On Linux Hosting? / Aviee.com One Calling Solution, Pc To Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.