Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 123. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 123. (112 Views)

#PastorWilsonChallenge Trending On Twitter - Checkout Top Tweets (123.com.ng) / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Part 123. by PastorSomba(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS. Part 123.

Ephesians 5:23-25, 30-32 (KJV) For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;.... For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Genesis 2:23-24; Ephesians 1:3; 3:1-11; 5:21-32; Romans 7:2-4; 1Corinthians 11:3-12; 12:12-28;

Today we continue our study series titled THE BLESSINGS AND BENEFITS OF THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS to enable us to walk in the fullness of the resurrection power.

131. Without faith it is impossible to please God. When the bible says Jesus was sinless it means according to the word of God, He did everything He did while on earth by faith and faith alone. For the bible says whatever is not of faith is sin. As Jesus accepted the will of the Father in marriage by faith despite all the contrary evidence, so we are to accept our relationship and marriage to Jesus as the will of the Father by faith, despite all our shortcomings in our relationship with Jesus. Faith is demanded as a proof that we are a product of the grace of God.

In all our relationship and fellowship with God what is of utmost importance to us is to always seek to know the word of God or the will of God for our lives and believing it is the right and the best decision for our lives despite all contrary evidences. That is what it means to live and walk by faith. Having believed that the word of God concerning us in Christ is right, we are made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. It us our believing that makes us to be called believers. Being the body of Christ and being in Christ Jesus, God the Father only sees us by faith according who we are and where we are in Christ not according to who we are in the flesh or where we are in the flesh.

By marriage God sees us only in the eyes of Christ. All our relationships with God are by faith. God deals with us only by faith and He expects us to deal with Him by faith alone and to deal with one another also by faith alone. We are to deal with our brethren by faith according to who we are in Christ as one body, not according to who we are in the flesh or where we are in the flesh. For us to enjoy our marital relationship with Christ, we must see It with the eyes faith and relate with Him and the members of His body by faith not according to our feelings and all the natural things we see happening to us and around us in the world. Hebrews 11:1,6; Romans 1:16-17; 4:3; 10:17; 12:4-5; 14:23; John 4:34; 5:30; 6:37-40,44; Ephesians 2:4-6,8-9; 4:11-16; 2Corinthians 4:18; 5:7,16-18; Colossians 3:1-4; 1Corinthians 12:12-27;

The bottom line of all what we are saying is that God wants you to begin to see yourself in the eyes and light of all that the resurrection of Jesus has done for you and has made you. And no more in your fleshly natural sin nature so that you can begin to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of the mystery of the resurrection power which includes eternal life and freedom from sin, sickness, diseases, poverty, demonic oppression, fear, doubts, anxieties and death.

If you need healing the bible says In Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Jesus is coming very soon. Are you ready? Heaven is real, hell is real. Judgement Day is coming. The time is very short. Choose Jesus today.
You can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shalt confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: O God have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed this prayer of Salvation, please go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus.

Grace be with you.

Pastor Ornu Somba

(1) (Reply)

The Fruit Of The Spirit / The Homily Of Most Rev Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo At The Funeral Mass If The Vict / Remembering What The Lord Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.