Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Remembering What The Lord Have Done - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remembering What The Lord Have Done (112 Views)

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer / The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Lord Have We Not Prophesied In Your Name? A Closer Look At Matthew 7:21-23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering What The Lord Have Done by jonatoye(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Remembering what God has done

WORD FOR TODAY
What the Lord has done so far in your life is enough to build the confidence you need to face your future!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds." (Psalms 77:11-12 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You cannot enter the new phase of God's plan for you if you keep thinking about your present problems. Your present predicament, challenges and everything that surrounds your life can only point your attention to the level of your strength, your failures and various uncertainties of life. Looking back to meditate on how far the Lord had brought you and what He had done for you will help you to forge ahead in destiny.

Discouragement will not but come as you advance further in your glorious destiny as a result of various life treatments. Don't allow them to kill the confidence you have in God. In 1Sam 17:38a; David said: "The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine". Just like David, you are also required to make reference to the goodness of the Lord and face your future with confidence.

It is a fact that your life is not without the goodness of the Lord. The fact that you are reading this at this point is proof of God's goodness in your life. Worship the Lord whose greatness and power have no limitation in anticipation of His miracle in your life.

+ Do you remember God's goodness at all times?

Lord! All you have done in my life is proof of your goodness and what you can do; continue to magnify and make Yourself BIG at this very point in time in my life in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
The best thing to do when trouble times come is to remember God's goodness and forge ahead in destiny with confidence in what God can do!!!

Have an Incredible Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Be Making Confession The Wrong Way! / God Is Not A Magician / The Spirit Bears Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.