Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Tired Of Paying TV Subscription Money Then This Is For You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tired Of Paying TV Subscription Money Then This Is For You (208 Views)

I Urgently Need A Sugar Daddy, I Am Tired Of Paying Bills – Peju Johnson Cries O / Ruth Eze: "I Want A Tall, Dark, Rich Igbo Guy, I’m Tired Of Heartbreak" / Cossy Orjiakor Considers Butt Surgery, Tired Of Being Called Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Paying TV Subscription Money Then This Is For You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
Are you tired of always paying subscription money to watch TV then this is for you. Buy our latest FTA decoders and enjoy TV like never before. Movies, Music, Sports, Religious, Entertainment, News, Documentaries, Family, Kids etc. And guess what after purchase, you are never going to pay subscription money in your life again. There are a lot of interesting channels.
Foreign Movie Channels:
*Mbc 2
*Mbc Action
*Blockbuster 24
*Sweet TV
*Movement TV
*SciFi 24
*Mx24 TV and many more

Nigerian Movies
*Rok TV
*Active TV
*Nollywood 24 and many more

News
*NTA
*TVC
*Channels
*France 24
*Al Jazeera
*Dw and many more

Sports
*Sports On TV
*247 Sports and many more

Music
*Gbedu TV
*MX24 Music TV and many more

Religious
*OPM TV for Christians and many more
*Sunna 24 for Muslims and many more

Kids
*Kiddies TV
*MBC 3
*Spinn TV and many more

Extra Mentions
*Bollywood 24
*Korean TV
*Telenovela TV
*Teleseries TV
*Docu TV
*Chinaland TV and many more

You are definitely going to enjoy it, contact us on WhatsApp 08138782776. We do nationwide delivery. For our trust policy we issue a statement of transaction and an E-receipt (receipt) which you can use to hold us accountable in case of any illegal conduct.

Re: Tired Of Paying TV Subscription Money Then This Is For You by viyon02: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Price please

(1) (Reply)

Founder Motivating African Youths Initiative Congratulates All Presidential Cand / The Signs Were There: On Emmanuel Cheating On Liquorose In Dubai / Ini Edo Opens Up On How She Grows In Nigeria Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.