Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life (27748 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Huawei Launches The Vision X65, It's First OLED TV / Huawei Launches A $1646 Porsche Version Of Huawei Mate 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by olatade(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
How much is it?
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by macrodata(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
Huawei dey try dat year, BUT THEY FELL OFF
Trump killed their market. Banned them from US services including Google Play Store. Imagine having an Android phone and not being able to use Google services.

1 Like

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by lesbiconverter: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
CPU is unspecified undecided

3 Likes

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Freedomsurellp: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
How much Pls ?
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Jmichael1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
richidinho:
Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku Atiku

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by apostle96: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
What a wack phone

Tecno Pova Neo is far better than this Nova y70 in specs except camera

And TPN price is 75k while dis HNY is 113k

Choose googleless phone wisely

2 Likes

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by uniquetechng: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
Huawei dey try dat year, BUT THEY FELL OFF
They still have some of the best phones around, they actually didn't fell off but had issue with American and was subsequently banned by Google.

I am big fan of Huawei and I am already on my 5th Huawei phone.

3 Likes

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Kpengla(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I know trust chinko

It will come loaded with the latest spyware cheesy

1 Like

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Confirm4real(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
I love Huawei phones...
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by pat077: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Does it have playstore
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingspin:
Get Out.

China is the only country that wants to do business with the world but doesn't want another country to do business inside China.

I dislike unfairness.

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by lordm(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Who still buys China phones in 2022
Tecno itel and Infinix are china phones
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by OneGeek(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
uniquetechng:
They still have some of the best phones around, they actually didn't fell off but had issue with American and was subsequently banned by Google.

They fell off bro. Big time. Most of the "quality" you still see in Huawei is now recycled to no end between itself and its Honor sister brand. In some cases, it's only the nameplate they swap, while the hardware is the same.

Their flagships are now nothing to write home about, since they have one or two year old chipsets powering them. Honestly, that trade ban did a real number on Huawei global mobile division, and it fell off the cliff like that.

Huawei in China is a different story entirely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Connected1: 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingspin:
Get Out.

China is the only country that wants to do business with the world but doesn't want another country to do business inside China.

I dislike unfairness.

You know these people.

Very useless set of people.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Ezlynn: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Huawei are doing well for themselves even without GApps. The specifications are breathtaking

1 Like

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
lordm:
Tecno itel and Infinix are china phones

Do people still buy it? Been almost half a decade I saw those makes of phones.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Angel55555(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
sheba123:
Thanks but my iPhone 11 still serves me well. Have they even settle their beef with Google? So no Google services on this one? What OS does it run on?
It's actually with the US Government and not Google, they're currently not allowed to use any services offered by any US company.

1 Like

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Angel55555(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingspin:
Get Out.

I dislike unfairness.

Exactly, no FB, twitter, snap and other communication companies of US origin operating in China, yet they keep shouting foul cause Huawei was banned in the US

2 Likes

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by uniquetechng: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
OneGeek:

They fell off bro. Big time. Most of the "quality" you still see in Huawei is now recycled to no end between itself and its Honor sister brand. In some cases, it's only the nameplate they swap, while the hardware is the same.

Their flagships are now nothing to write home about, since they have one or two year old chipsets powering them. Honestly, that trade ban did a real number on Huawei global mobile division, and it fell off the cliff like that.

Huawei in China is a different story entirely.
Can you mention the flagship you're referring to ? Even with the ban they're still the in the top 5 best phone companies in the world, I am currently using Mate 30 Pro released in 2019 and I can tell you that that its better than even 2022 phones from Xiaomi. Its still the number one phone in China, their current flagshphones will murder any flagship from Xiaomi, Vivo and OnePlus especially P50 Pro and Mate 40 Pro. I will take those two phones over iPhone 13 Pro Max and Samsung S21
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by bigwig10(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tecno LC8 is 6000mha,so...
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Whobedatte(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Huawei is dead and buried
Fear the yanks tongue
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by OniyideAmplify(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Contagious100d:
How much is it?
It's written boldly on it.. Kindly zoom the picture and check for yasef .
Thank you
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by lordm(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
SARSCoV2:

maybe you are not based in Nigeria but they are actually good phones
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Paulplayy: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Lamba
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Passionate888: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Which operating system?
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Passionate888: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
macrodata:
Trump killed their market. Banned them from US services including Google Play Store. Imagine having an Android phone and not being able to use Google services.
They were spying on people
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by cayorday89(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
uniquetechng:

I am not doing any comparison but Huawei is a solid product, I must not lie I had no regret buying Huawei Y7prime two years ago, no lagging at all on that phone even when the phone is fully loaded with files unlike the two previous Tecno products I used of which after one year you start experiencing hanging even when storage is half full. I still thank myself for buying the phone then as na awoof money I see then and I just added the actual money I wanted to use in buying another Tecno to buy it.. Make person see better job, na to buy this one when this current one is due for a change.

And for those saying, it has no Google play store, the Appstore is as good as the Google play store and you will find all relevant apps as you will get on GPStore.

1 Like

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by maasoap(m): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingspin:
Get Out.

I dislike unfairness.

How sure are you about this statement of yours? Because many companies from America and Europe are in China because of cheap labour.
Again, did you try to do business inside China and you were denied?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by uniquetechng: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
cayorday89:

I am not doing any comparison but Huawei is a solid product, I must not lie I had no regret buying Huawei Y7prime two years ago, no lagging at all on that phone even when the phone is fully loaded with files unlike the two previous Tecno products I used of which after one year you start experiencing hanging even when storage is half full. I still thank myself for buying the phone then as na awoof money I see then and I just added the actual money I wanted to use in buying another Tecno to buy it.. Make person see better job, na to buy this one when this current one is due for a change.

And for those saying, it has no Google play store, the Appstore is as good as the Google play store and you will find all relevant apps as you will get on GPStore.
I actually use Google play store and all Google services on my Huawei phones, its easy to install.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by zoedew: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Niswayne19:
6,000 mAh battery and fast charge. That’s cool
But is your privacy guaranteed? That’s the issue U.S. has with Huawei! There’s no guarantee that Huawei is not passing your details to the Chinese government.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by maasoap(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
uniquetechng:

Trump created issue for them because they beat America companies to commercial deployment of 5G network worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Video Calls Are Going Live In Whatsapp. Updated / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Help! Pls How Can I Unbar My Mtn Line Manually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.