Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life (27752 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Huawei Launches The Vision X65, It's First OLED TV / Huawei Launches A $1646 Porsche Version Of Huawei Mate 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Trevor007007(m): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2022
Does it have access to Google play store, yes or no?
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Tonytonex(m): 7:50am On Jun 10, 2022
Niswayne19:
6,000 mAh battery and fast charge. That’s cool
please, how much is it? I didn't see the price.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by otunbabrown: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2022
My Pova 2 get 7000mah
The phone dey give me joy.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Streetmovement(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2022
SomethingHooge:

Yes. Before you know it e don full.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

E clear like clearance peters cool
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by DaInferno(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2022
sheba123:
Thanks but my iPhone 11 still serves me well. Have they even settle their beef with Google? So no Google services on this one? What OS does it run on?
long battery life OS grin
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by bizhop01: 10:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Nonsense, why not 3 weeks?
Anyone that need complete phone with rugged battery should buy Samsung Galaxy F62 and enjoy.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by zoedew: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
maasoap:

Pure propaganda as a result of Huawei success. Did US government provide any evidence in the least? The answer is NO!

Lol. To do what exactly? Are you living in China that would make your details relevant to them?
Do please remember that the world is a global village. I won’t say more than that in the hope that you will not have to learn by experience what I am about on this matter.
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by trustable: 12:01am On Jun 11, 2022
yeah.. that device also falls under the category of the beastly made phones for gaming as seen in the article link here
https://guidesandloads..com/2022/06/best-smartphones-with-good-processors.html
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by sheba123(f): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Angel55555:

It's actually with the US Government and not Google, they're currently not allowed to use any services offered by any US company.

Thanks dear for clarifying that
Re: NOVA Y70: Huawei Launches Its Entry-level Phone With The Longest Battery Life by Jaspertech(m): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
I'm thinking of buying Huawei p50 pro. What do you people think about this phone? Can I run my banking apps on it. Can other apps work without google?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Video Calls Are Going Live In Whatsapp. Updated / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.