Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi (42680 Views)

John Okafor: Mr. Ibu Joins Labour Party, Supports Peter Obi (Video, Photos) / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
He has the right to do so but Obi is a wrong choice..

Meanwhile, Yemi and Rotimi have both congratulated Jagaban...

Nobody will vote a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Putocares:
We all know obi no dey game �

Fact that those lots fail to accept!
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by investigator007: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Obi is actually the best man for the job
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Always supporting the wrong person.
You have gotten used to poverty hence you're rooting for old, sick and corrupt ancestors to rule over you. Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by iike: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
As far as Nigeria is concernd, every one is a thief.
Me l no be thief and I no go vote for thief or person weh resemble thief.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:
Waste of time Igbo will not vote for Obi. They will rather blame Tiunbu and South West for the reason why they abandoned their son.
You have nothing reasonable to say so park well

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by scottsammy: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoighaman:

You sound as though you are new to Politics. All those aspirants that recorded zero votes, you think they didn't have delegates who sang their praises? You think delegates did not swear with heaven and earth to vote for them?

Well, no need to argue, the message I am passing across is that the Northerners will not vote for PO, neither will the SW, because of the Tinubu factor. The best PO can get are the votes in the SE and some in the SS.

Mind you, I honestly see PO has the best candidate, but unfortunately he does not have the required structure. Atiku contested against M.K.O Abiola in the primaries, Tinubu was always with M.K.O, he learnt from him. These men have been in politics since way back and they understand how to win elections.

Structure or no structure.. Any right thinking Nigerian should vote for Peter Obi. We need a drastic change in this country because the suffering is too much. I am igbo, I had thought of voting for osinbanjo if he had won the primaries because I believe he is not a crook like the thug tinubu is..alas it didn't work..but now, my focus is on another great man with integrity, PO.
Get your PVC and let's build another structure for this great country.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stop spamming threads with your nonsense advert. Seun, mynd 44 take note
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
PETER OBI is a movement that cannot be stopped. All well meaningful Nigerians with foresight irrespective of their tribe and religion knows Peter Obi will deliver.

God Bless Peter Obi,
God Bless Labour Party
God Bless Those who have OBIdified
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by kingyakos: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoighaman:

You sound as though you are new to Politics. All those aspirants that recorded zero votes, you think they didn't have delegates who sang their praises? You think delegates did not swear with heaven and earth to vote for them?

Well, no need to argue, the message I am passing across is that the Northerners will not vote for PO, neither will the SW, because of the Tinubu factor. The best PO can get are the votes in the SE and some in the SS.

Mind you, I honestly see PO has the best candidate, but unfortunately he does not have the required structure. Atiku contested against M.K.O Abiola in the primaries, Tinubu was always with M.K.O, he learnt from him. These men have been in politics since way back and they understand how to win elections.

Election in Nigeria has taken a new dimension it's no more party or structure as usual, the election has now turn to become something else. That time bomb that nigeria has been sitting upon is about to explode because among the three major contestants of Igbo Yoruba and Hausa extraction i doubt if votes of one region will cut across other region to produce a president and if it will cut across in anyway, the Christians will make it cut across in favour of Obi because churches, CAN, PFN has rise to condemn Muslim to Muslim hand over.
Nigeria is a country with great potential and we need a leader who will redeem this country to rise to it potential.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Abelino(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You are Just a Mumu Man�
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AgboC: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:
Waste of time Igbo will not vote for Obi. They will rather blame Tiunbu and South West for the reason why they abandoned their son.
you are a big liar. Please go and brush your teeth.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AgboC: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
luizkyworld:
This is beyond religion, politics, tribe or region. Fellow Nigerians, pls let's do all we can to make the right choice in 2023. Poverty does not respect religion or tribe. There are Yorubas, Igbos, Hausa/Fulanis etc. In every state of Nigeria. The same way we sit in a plane comfortably without caring about the religion or tribe of the pilot, let's vote without sentiments. For me, my brother is the man who will make every Nigerian proud of being a Nigerian. For now, I think that man is Peter Obi. After 4yrs, if he fails, then we push him out.
Am with you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AgboC: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
He has the right to do so but Obi is a wrong choice..

Meanwhile, Yemi and Rotimi have both congratulated Jagaban...
paid taunt. Big hypocrite. Hater of good and promoter of evil. Please change or something may change you.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Cubalabloo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Support your correct person and leave others alone. Nonsense
Be calming down madam. Your blood dey hot.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AgboC: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
tesppidd:
In 2019, Ibos gave Fulani Atiku about 2 million votes and gave Ibo man Moghalu about 8k votes.

I see the same thing playing out.
you are just blind. They voted for Atiku because of Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:
stale
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AgboC: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
KOE1:
An empty drum...SE does not represents Nigeria...even the SE go queue for Jagaban and Atiku...

Obi na boy...this game is for Men.

If your Ndigbo followed Atiku and still repeated the same for Tinubu... Then they will still fall your hands �

First let Obi be accepted by the Igbos... because they will not vote for him.

Sit down look
liar. You will be surprised.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by okuta007: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols no be Vex ooo....carry go bro....

I hail
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Broveens42(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Victoronah1:
grin grin

Tinubu urchins won't like this one. A man from Benin city is telling his worshippers to vote Peter Obi. We are slowly getting every state grin grin

2023 election is Peter obi Vs Peter obi. Na only himself be him strongest contender

Lol.
I called my younger brother and he gave me situation report about Owerri, How people are crowding here and there for PVC just because of obi.
Obi might not win the presidency but certainly majority of the votes will go for him in the south east at least.
The most favored in all this would likely be Atiku
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Oplomo: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
All I see is pehnis at the mention of Apostle Sule. grin

Na because your veejay don dey rashiele due to sexual frustration.. grin

I guess no man go wan near sadistic bitter and ever toxic kanwulia, make you no go bite them for prick during BJ.. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by od501: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:

Who is the right person sir? Enlighten us.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoighaman:
This delusion of PO becoming President should be put aside, the Northerners would never vote for him. This election is between Atiku and Tinubu. Even the votes of the SW are between these two

Only 25 percent of Northern vote is needed. Atiku, kwankwaso and Tinubu go share Northern votes too.

After 2023, Nigeria will experience great reset
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by homegirl1: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
muykem:

����������� You are right though. Always crying blue murder when they are the real cause of their problem
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by AlexB300: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cubalabloo:
.but When he insulted the ibos, I’m sure you were jerking off to it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
scottsammy:

Structure or no structure.. Any right thinking Nigerian should vote for Peter Obi. We need a drastic change in this country because the suffering is too much. I am igbo, I had thought of voting for osinbanjo if he had won the primaries because I believe he is not a crook like the thug tinubu is..alas it didn't work..but now, my focus is on another great man with integrity, PO.
Get your PVC and let's build another structure for this great country.

Who told u Osibanjo is not a Crook

Somebody dat have partnered Buhari to be stealing codedly for dis 7+years?

He is cowardly and failed woefully as VP! Thank God he lost!

He would have used christian sentiments to deceive many!
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
luizkyworld:
This is beyond religion, politics, tribe or region. Fellow Nigerians, pls let's do all we can to make the right choice in 2023. Poverty does not respect religion or tribe. There are Yorubas, Igbos, Hausa/Fulanis etc. In every state of Nigeria. The same way we sit in a plane comfortably without caring about the religion or tribe of the pilot, let's vote without sentiments. For me, my brother is the man who will make every Nigerian proud of being a Nigerian. For now, I think that man is Peter Obi. After 4yrs, if he fails, then we push him out.

Did he change Anambra after 8 years? Look at Anambra and point to his footprints in the state. This should always be about what the aspirant has done and his legacies. Did you even do any research about his performance as Governor or you just joined the online hype train? Did they tell you that doctors were on strike for 13 months under him?

Continue deceiving naive Nigerians.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Hearme(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
luizkyworld:

For 8 years they took the country backwards. Our purchasing power is useless. Dollar from 200 now sells for 600, bread and beans no longer poor man food, 30 naira egg now 100 naira.
Nigerians earning 200k in 2015 are now worth 70k in 2022 with same amount.

Lets massively vote out APC and PDP. They are all the same. Vote visionary leaders and not egoistic person's.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by ismodiwa(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jostoman:
God bless you man of God, Peter Obi movement is strong like olumo rock.

Only on social media.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Lionking1913(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ur papa na im mate. 50mb e-rat
fulaniHERDSman:

Una see OSINBAJO finish na Thief BARABBAS una go choose dey support.
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by Progressiveby: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
ClassicMan202:

Just support ur shaky shaky daddy with ur full chest.... No dey disguise

Let's just support Peter Obi without calling or condemning others
Re: Apostle Suleman Supports Peter Obi by pacesetting: 11:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Actually, those 2 million votes were for Peter Obi, even as a running mate. Just emagine the numbers now he is on the ballot. Are you hearing what is happening at INEC offices?
tesppidd:
In 2019, Ibos gave Fulani Atiku about 2 million votes and gave Ibo man Moghalu about 8k votes.

I see the same thing playing out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.