Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? (392 Views)

Why Do People Fear Celestial Church People / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Tharmon: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
So I want to know what other people on this thread think about the people of chosen.

My view.....

They are really amazing people!!. They have a unique dress code. Once you see that green chosen apron( I think) on any body on the road, you would know they are from chosen. They publicly admire thier church, I don't think there is any chosen church goers who doesn't wear that.

They are extremely Nice people. Yeah, you heard me right. Each and every one of them is very nice ( at least the ones I have meet). They rarely insult people or engage in any fight.

They preach every single day!!.. once I hear that loud mirco- phone speaker, I know it them, just like how righteousness2( one of thier member on this forum) does every day.. that really good.

They dress decently!!.. unlike Chosen, if any one would come and see the way women dress in my Church eeh, you would start having bad thought of lust, the way they put makeup on thier face, it change thier face totally, they fix long wigs and all, common those are rubbish. Chosen women don't dress like That, thier skirts are always long, not revealing, they don't wear makeups, and ear rings. They are really great people.

Although I don't attend the church, I have never attended it. I plan on doing it someday.

So what your view on them...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Jokerman(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Chosen is the Mountain ontop of Mountain.

There are great men and women in chosen.

Don't mind the people who say rubbish about the Chosen people.

To taste and see, why not plan to attend this Saturday and Sunday, And the Enemies submitted Crusade

Seeing is believing
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Tharmon: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jokerman:
Chosen is the Mountain ontop of Mountain.

There are great men and women in chosen.

Don't mind the people who say rubbish about the Chosen people.

To taste and see, why not plan to attend this Saturday and Sunday, And the Enemies submitted Crusade

Seeing is believing

I've been seeing the posters of the event
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Jokerman(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tharmon:

I've been seeing the posters of the event

Yep my brother... its happening this Saturday and Sunday. Infact there have been several evangelistic outreaches in various cities to proclaim about it.

A lot of people say a lot of things, but one encounter changes a lot of things. Happened to me when I started in 2004, yet still standing , and God has been wonderful.

I indulge you to pay a visit.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Tharmon: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jokerman:

Yep my brother... its happening this Saturday and Sunday. Infact there have been several evangelistic outreaches in various cities to proclaim about it.

A lot of people say a lot of things, but one encounter changes a lot of things. Happened to me when I started in 2004, yet still standing , and God has been wonderful.

I indulge you to pay a visit.

Maybe... But thanks
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Jokerman(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tharmon:

Maybe... But thanks

Salut
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Righteousness2(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Lord's Chosen is a place to be.
Infact it is a Privilege to be a Chosen.
It is the Greatest thing that ever Happened to me.
The Lord's Chosen is not what you talk 2 much stories about. It is what you personally experience , then you make your decision.

1 Like

Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tharmon:
Although I don't attend the church, I have never attended it. I plan on doing it someday.
So what your view on them...........
So your goal is to be among "nice people", where the speakers are always blasting what you call preaching, and yet women dress "decently"? lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Tharmon: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So your goal is to be among "nice people", where the speakers are always blasting what you call preaching, and yet women dress "decently"? lipsrsealed

?? Just say your view
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tharmon:
?? Just say your view
My view... They are all of them Churchians, no different from the other Churchians all of whom submit themselves to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches/assembly halls, mosques etc.) , against Jesus Christ who commanded instead that His followers steer clear of such things. undecided
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Tharmon: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My view... They are all of them Churchians, no different from the other Churchians all of whom submit themselves to the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches/assembly halls, mosques etc.) , against Jesus Christ who commanded instead that His followers steer clear of such things. undecided

Noted
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by hakeem4(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
They are one of the most annoying set of proselytisers. with their green apron like that of a ball boy
Re: What's Your View On Chosen ( Church) People? by Tharmon: 6:10am On Jun 10, 2022
hakeem4:
They are one of the most annoying set of proselytisers. with their green apron like that of a ball boy

Noted

(1) (Reply)

Some Thought I Was Wrong. / Jeff Bezos And Prof Uju Anya By Fada Oluoma / Maynman: The Anunnaki Gods And The Israelites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.