Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Oku Ibom Ibibio Congratulates Pastor Umo Eno, Sues For Love And Forgiveness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oku Ibom Ibibio Congratulates Pastor Umo Eno, Sues For Love And Forgiveness (136 Views)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / 2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oku Ibom Ibibio Congratulates Pastor Umo Eno, Sues For Love And Forgiveness by edikandavid(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
The President General of the Akwa Ibom Traditional Rulers Council, Ntenyin Solomon Etuk has advised the PDP Governorship Candidate,Pastor Umo Eno to forgive all those throwing tantrums against him and to open his arms of love to those he defeated, in the interest of the unity and peace of the State.

He has also congratulated Pastor Eno on his victory in the nomination exercise and stressed that he should not bear grudge against those who smear him on the media, but should see it as part of the challenges of the game of politics.

Pastor Umo Eno on returned from Abuja, where he received his Certificate of Return from the PDP National Chairman, went to the Palace of the Paramount Ruler of Nsit Ubium and Oku Ibom Ibibio, to
appreciate him for his support.

“I first came here to consult my father before going out, and now that I have been given the certificate, I had to come back to show you that I am now a certified Governorship candidate”, Pastor Eno said.

The Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, Mr Frank Archibong and the Deputy Director General of the Umo Eno Campaign Organization, Dr Godwin Ntukude who led the team, took time to thank the Royal Father and other members of the state traditional council, for their support.

Re: Oku Ibom Ibibio Congratulates Pastor Umo Eno, Sues For Love And Forgiveness by Okwyjesus(m): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Who is this guy?
Re: Oku Ibom Ibibio Congratulates Pastor Umo Eno, Sues For Love And Forgiveness by Rajahbite(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
With this unpopular candidate governor UGE imposed on the party , PDP may lose Akwa Ibom to APC .

(1) (Reply)

A CAN Of Worms And Not The Umbrella Body For Good Christians / If You Want Killings To Continue In Nigeria, Vote APC / How Enugu Catholic Church Disowns Mbaka Over Attack On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.