Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Print Original JAMB Result 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Print Original JAMB Result 2022 (453 Views)

How To Print Original Jamb Result (detailed) / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / How Can I Obtain My Original Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Original JAMB Result 2022 by Myschoolbreeze(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) UTME original result slip is ready for printing online on the official JAMB original result checker portal.

However, printing original JAMB result is not free, a 1,000 Naira fee is required for this service to be completed. The good thing is that you do not need to visit any accredited JAMB center to print your original JAMB result. You can comfortably print your original JAMB result using phone, at home with your computer or by visiting a nearby cyber cafe.

This post is specially made for candidates who would like to learn how to make use of the JAMB original result portal, we also intend to create awareness for such candidates that JAMB original result is out and can now be printed online.

Whether you are looking for how to print original jamb result with registration number or how to print jamb original result 2022, the following steps will guide you on how to do it yourself.

How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
Continue reading here >>> https://bingbucks.xyz/how-to-print-jamb-original-result-slip-for-all-years/

(1) (Reply)

Chevening Scholarships 2022 - 2023 |fully Funded Scholarship For International S / ASUU Update / 13 Free Websites That Are So Useful They Feel Illegal To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.