Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) (38613 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by anonimi: 3:22am On Jun 10, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The Asiwaju of Nigeria

Is that based on how he misled Lagos into glorified ghetto status despite trillions in IGR growth, federal allocation with oil at $140, huge loans etc? For 23 plus years. Or what is your wailing based on

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Emi lo kan baba iya won. God bless ASIWAJU. God punish all his enemies.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by noleflendum: 3:34am On Jun 10, 2022
fiizznation:
Buhari's popularity has drastically reduced in the north. So anybody banking on his popularity to win an election is just wasting his time.
you be yiboo also?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by shigishege: 3:34am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
According to northerners
mkpuru na on top this one you still dey?? When motor don leave you behind. E don already clear for your eyes now say Yoruba no be wna mate. I tell you or I no tell you??
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by noleflendum: 3:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Basic123:

Just face those 60yr old young PETHIEF OBI bullying dogs anywhere offline and online
you wicked cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by chaloskyx: 3:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Look at the names you called these are all serving during this buhari administration can you tell me what is progressive about them regarding the state of your country ?a
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari Thank you

Governor ganduje thank you

Governor el rufai thank you

Kashim Shetima thank you

Abu Ibrahim thank you

Aisha Buhari thank you

All northern governors thank you

Aketi thank you

N all other progressives

Pls I don’t tag you don’t be unfortunate to call me names
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Chanchit: 3:54am On Jun 10, 2022
GlobalWay:
Buhari, we love you. kiss
As stated in the Bible, just a brotherly holy kiss of National Love and United Nigeria.
#NoHomo!

I am a Muslim, and I tell you for a fact that what you said below is not for wise Tinubu, and I hope myopic folks like you(who are not interested in National United Progress and Greatness) will not push and decieve him with your myopic religious selfishness and pomposity to make him lose what he has worked so had for. Christians would massively Vote Atiku to become President if Tinubu falls for your myopic Deceptive Selfish Push.

Tinubu is a wise modern Politician that believes in Balancing and can never be manipulated by senseless Jihadists that hate Peace and Equality for a Nation. That is why he Never yielded to myopic selfish Voices in Lagos that frantically and excruciatingly tried to push him to Choose Muslim Governor after Fashola. Against all their religious myopic Bigotary Advices, he Chose Ambode Christian, and even after that he Chose Sanwolu a devoted MFM Member. Many eligible Northern Christians abound from which Tinubu has already said he would pick to give the Nation an International Stability. Tinubu's Vision is to get Nigeria a solid bilateral International Relationship with UK where he has been getting Medical Treatment, USA where he schooled, other Western Nations as well as cordial relationship with Islamic Arab Nations too.

He is a smart Man that believes in Balancing that is why he is well loved in Lagos, and he shall not allow myopic shallow-minded religious mentally enslaved folks to push him out of Political Wisdom with which he shall rule Nigeria Peacefully into Progress and Greatness for the next 8 Years.

Going by your assertion, I believe you have no political focus. You said you are a Muslim bit talk as if you even hate your religion. I'm a Lagosian and we don't care the religion of our governor as long as he's competent. Have you heard Muslims in Lagos complain that Tinubu gave them two Christians? No. Na una be the problem. An average Yoruba man places tradition above religion.

By the way, let's both watch who he picks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Chanchit: 3:58am On Jun 10, 2022
fiizznation:
Buhari's popularity has drastically reduced in the north. So anybody banking on his popularity to win an election is just wasting his time.

If that's your own problem, no need to worry. Tinubu is not banking on him. As you can see, Tinubu defeated him at the primaries already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 4:24am On Jun 10, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

Sir how can I join Tinubu's campaign team.

I am a student.

I pity the people wasting their hard earned money to pay ur school fees... Senseless youths everywhere. You want to campaign for a disabled and demented kleptomaniac to come and rule you. It's even more painful to know that there are millions like you roaming around with PVCs
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Ola4lead(m): 4:52am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
Sanwo Olu's loyalty will definitely pay off..

Dude's the right hand man of Jagaban as it stands now, ministerial position is sure if he becomes the President...

Bro wetin you de smoke better go back and sleep before people catch you off guard.... Do you even know who is Lagos state governor?
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Moh99: 5:35am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
According to northerners
And luckily enough for Tinubu 99% of northerners that participates in election are not on social media (I mean the real voters).
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Paretomaster1(m): 6:08am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
According to northerners

You quote one person submission, and say " ACCORDING TO NORTHERNERS" where is the sense here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by frankia(m): 6:13am On Jun 10, 2022
That's where people always gets it wrong. What's it with d north deciding vote? Do u knw what is obtainable in d north?? North East n Central is Christian dominated area and d entire southern protectorate. If the Christians in d north really want to come out n vote, Oga forget this ur baseless and sentimental prediction oh.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:
mkpuru na on top this one you still dey?? When motor don leave you behind. E don already clear for your eyes now say Yoruba no be wna mate. I tell you or I no tell you??

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by uzo4real(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Seems Sanwo Olu is his new PA.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by membranus: 6:44am On Jun 10, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

I am a student.

Go and read your book instead.

Stop sniffing after illicit money from wicked polithiefcians.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2022
sarrki:
Apc presidential flag bearer Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu with lagos state governor on a thank you visit to president Muhammad Buhari
For those thinking apc will still win election because of buhari popularity what happened to apc Presidential primary will tell you buhari has no popularity even in his own party, he has a preferred candidate lawan but he didn't convince party members and most of the governor's went against him telling you buhari has no popularity again he was even looking surprised and tired in the convention, 2023 buhari is off the picture, apc will be rejected by Nigerians, right now peter obi acceptance and popularity is moving in the right direction.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Edyice: 6:48am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu is wearing a blue attire, his puppet too has no choice but to copy his master cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Meteng: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2022
He no carry MC Oluomo go?

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 6:50am On Jun 10, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Someone tell Sanwoolu to go home and manage his state and stop camping in abuja.
Wailer ... Lagos had been set auto progressing state by Tinubu and his poeple. Leak your wound and remain silence .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2022
Abiola hospitality may happen ooo sad
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Basic123 post=113652207][/quote]

U mean those ipigs. They're empty chest beaters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Charisma01: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2022
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari Thank you

Governor ganduje thank you

Governor el rufai thank you

Kashim Shetima thank you

Abu Ibrahim thank you

Aisha Buhari thank you

All northern governors thank you

Aketi thank you

N all other progressives

Pls I don’t tag you don’t be unfortunate to call me names

This Sarrki na anywhere belle face.
Confused human being.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Henrymas(m): 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Any one that cast a vote for Tinubu and by extension the APC is a complete � idiot.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

I am a student.

Go to the market and start campaigning for him
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by iamme1234(m): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2022
AyomideOG01:

I pity the people wasting their hard earned money to pay ur school fees... Senseless youths everywhere. You want to campaign for a disabled and demented kleptomaniac to come and rule you. It's even more painful to know that there are millions like you roaming around with PVCs

Ipigs
Sorry
Ipobian

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Thommyrichy200: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2022
koolaid87:

I wait for his response cos its the time of the year
U no get sense imagine wanting someone old as your grand father to be president and u talk say u be student
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by boladale123: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2022
ShadowWalker00:

I am a student.

What happened to schooling?
These guys you are seeing today stayed off this shit called politic in their budding years.
This nation would be irredeemable if early years start think this way.
Please go face your studies,and not campaign , you're your own savior o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse / Full Text Of Northern Govs’ Statement Asking Buhari To Pick Southern Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.