Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) (38634 Views)

Wike Arrives Port Harcourt After Losing PDP Presidential Primary (Photos) / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Carparts888(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2022
Lucky him and whoever is close to jagaban.
I also see ambode getting a ministerial appointment too.
YoungLionken:
Sanwo Olu's loyalty will definitely pay off..

Dude's the right hand man of Jagaban as it stands now, ministerial position is sure if he becomes the President...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by soojar(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
According to northerners

And this one person's opinion is what ALL northerners are saying? Well, let me tell you for free that whoever tweeted that is politically naive.

Actually the only chance Tinubu has of winning is to field a strong northern Muslim (and that's what he would do by the way, because he has better political strategists than you and I),

Analysis
South West is safely in his pocket. More so, South West are known to have religious tolerance, they don't care if it's muslim on the ballot or christian as long as the person is their own.

South South vote would be shared between PDP and Labour, APC will take it's own small share especially Edo and Akwa Ibom, so no need to worry about muslim/muslim there

South East: Even if Tinubu brings Pope as the running mate he can never win any state there. So no need bothering about muslim/muslim there.

North Generally: Bring in a strong muslim that is appealing to the norther Oligarchs like El Rufai, Shettima, Ganduje etc and watch how the Alhaji Tinubu and Alhaji so so will sell like hot cake up there. Atiku having a christian VP on the ballot, Kwakwanso having a christian VP on the ballot would both be swallowed by the Tsunami.

Summary: A muslim/muslim is Tinubu's only chance of winning that presidency.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by OkoroJoh: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT (Guaranteed weight loss)

Excessive weight leads to various unpleasant health conditions like Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, low sexual performance and others.

With our solution, you can melt all that weight just in a matter of weeks

Check my profile link on how to start

https://www.nairaland.com/odusinaab
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
Sanwo Olu's loyalty will definitely pay off..

Dude's the right hand man of Jagaban as it stands now, ministerial position is sure if he becomes the President...

He is going for second term as Lagos state governor. Not looking for ministerial position
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2022
iamme1234:

Ipigs
Sorry
Ipobian

Anyone that isn't dumb like you is ipob right?
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Someone tell Sanwoolu to go home and manage his state and stop camping in abuja.
As in, it's so irritating. Moving up and down with tinubu lol
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by toloohthegreat: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2022
MetaPhysical:
Where is Baba Akande? Thats who should be by Tinubu side going round to give thanks. Not this rookie governor doing boy boy up and down.

Laughs hysterically... Tinubu big sha.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2022
sarrki:
Apc presidential flag bearer Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu with lagos state governor on a thank you visit to president Muhammad Buhari
Wow
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by zomby(m): 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
fiizznation:
Buhari's popularity has drastically reduced in the north. So anybody banking on his popularity to win an election is just wasting his time.

Buhari is a finished product; the man is completely done. His relevance went down to zero after the APC flag bearer was identified on Wednesday morning. That is just the way it goes in Nigeria, especially if you failed the country. For this reason, anyone that is banking on winning the election with the support of Buhari is simply wasting his time; Buhari is currently as useless as a screen door on a submarine. Politicians and political sycophant's will begin to move away from him one by one...and start kissing either Jagaban"s or Atiku's feet. That is just naija politicians method of operation
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ola4lead:

Bro wetin you de smoke better go back and sleep before people catch you off guard.... Do you even know who is Lagos state governor?

Nelson Mandela is obviously the governor of Lagos, right? cool...
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by YoungLionken(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
AminuRano87:

He is going for second term as Lagos state governor. Not looking for ministerial position

Tell that to Ambode..

I'm equally looking at Jagaban's two times as President...
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
sarrki:

Ok today is not Monday bah?

You are not even ashamed you that your governor can go out on Monday

You that everything is grounded in your state on Monday

That’s why you are out to yearn thrash

28 likes for a piece of junk that has no head or tail. I am proud of ipob and their Monday sit-ins. At least they get results.

The 28 people that gave you likes should self-identify here so I know them.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by juman(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Harder task for pdp.

Apc candidate can raise billions of dollars for campaign by himself.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by juman(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2022
MetaPhysical:

28 likes for a piece of junk that has no head or tail. I am proud of ipob and their Monday sit-ins. At least they get results.

The 28 people that gave you likes should self-identify here so I know them.

@bolded.
Igbos today are as confused as azikiwe.
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by RedScorpion(f): 12:47am On Jun 12, 2022
Naturalllp:
But same North 11 Governor's Supported Him ..

Staphylococcus Aureus And Infertility Genuine Solutions.

Check my Contact below

Hope you are aware of the current happenings in Kebbi State ?

Expect more of such in other Northern states before the General Elections.

Emi Lokan would loose Big time...
Re: Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu Visit Muhammad Buhari After APC primary (Photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2022
MUMU PIKIN COW FUCKA
sarrki:
President Muhammad Buhari Thank you

Governor ganduje thank you

Governor el rufai thank you

Kashim Shetima thank you

Abu Ibrahim thank you

Aisha Buhari thank you

All northern governors thank you

Aketi thank you

N all other progressives

Pls I don’t tag you don’t be unfortunate to call me names

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.