Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

APC , Tinubu Only Choices That Will Ensure A Prosperous, Working, Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC , Tinubu Only Choices That Will Ensure A Prosperous, Working, Nigeria (242 Views)

NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC , Tinubu Only Choices That Will Ensure A Prosperous, Working, Nigeria by okrote4real: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
ABUJA, FCT
JUNE 9, 2022
PRESS STATEMENT

WE WILL WORK TIRELESSLY TO WIN 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION - ADAMU

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), His Excellency, Senator Abdullahi Adamu has restated the commitment of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the Party to deliver the Presidency to the Party, and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the 2023 general elections.

The National Chairman gave the commitment when he led the entire members of the NWC on a congratulatory visit to the Party’s Presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Abuja on Thursday, June 9, 2022.

The National Chairman assured the Presidential Candidate of the NWC’s resolve and determination to mobilize the leadership and the base of the Party to secure a decisive victory for the party in the 2023 general elections. According to him, “the APC and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu are the only choices that will ensure a prosperous, economically stable and harmonious Nigeria.”

Responding, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu congratulated the NWC, Party members, and all Nigerians for the remarkably successful conduct of the Party’s Presidential Convention that saw his emergence as the flagbearer of the party. He expressed full faith and confidence in the NWC and its leadership to deliver victory in the next general elections.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu urged the NWC to stand strong, united and vigilant in order to defeat attempts by opposition moles and spies to infiltrate and undermine cohesion in the Party.

The Presidential Candidate of Africa’s largest and most vibrant party pledged his total commitment to working with the Party to achieve victory in the next general elections.

SIGNED:
*Barr. Felix Morka*
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)

https://kakaakireporters.com/2022/06/09/we-will-work-tirelessly-to-win-2023-presidential-election-adamu/

Re: APC , Tinubu Only Choices That Will Ensure A Prosperous, Working, Nigeria by cryptic93(m): 12:36am On Jun 10, 2022
please i seek help of 500 naira to feed by day brake.. i could not sleep cus i did not eat dinner... please help me .. am broke, i mean " e don red" totally ..
5445129012:::: fcmb
Re: APC , Tinubu Only Choices That Will Ensure A Prosperous, Working, Nigeria by ayoolataiwo(m): 12:51am On Jun 10, 2022
I pray he doesn't fall our hands as Bubu did

(1) (Reply)

Umahi,rochas,ikpeazu, Ouk,okezie Etc Who Claimed Dat Nigerians Will Support SE P / Nigerian Youths Will Rule The Country In A Parliamentary Democracy In 2023 . / Restructuring Is The Only Thing That Can Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.