Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) (791 Views)

Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:26am On Jun 10, 2022
"Peter Obi for president" hyped in club at benin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX4adLXoVeY

Please dont forget to Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV and Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Jobless youths!

Waste of funds, time and space.

Space that could have been used to promote Gold Circle condom

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Telekinetic: 2:44am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:
Jobless youths!

Waste of funds, time and space.

Space that could have been used to promote Gold Circle condom
You thought every youth was like you willing to sell their future to an old thief that holds paper like he’s lifting weight and mumbles like someone that ODs on cocaine. If it were your god that was hyped like this you’ll be masturbating everywhere with words like ‘on his manhood I sit’. Smh!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Youths are getting wiser

6 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by speaktome(m): 2:48am On Jun 10, 2022
I just wish that all these people can use the same strength to pick up their

P = Peter Obi

V= Victory

C= Card

And Vote during the presidential election.

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

8 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:52am On Jun 10, 2022
PITOBI!
PITOBI!
PITOBI!

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Telekinetic:

You thought every youth was like you willing to sell their future to an old thief that holds paper like he’s lifting weight and mumbles like someone that ODs on cocaine. If it were your god that was hyped like this you’ll be masturbating everywhere with words like ‘on his manhood I sit’. Smh!

Hello! The gibberish you composed still does not change the fact that space could have been used to promote a brand of condom.

Blind youths that cannot face reality!

It will be easier for my humble self to become President of Nigeria than Peter Obi, if thats the case.

President my foot! The best he can become in 2023 is President of Aba Trader`s Association
Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Telekinetic: 2:58am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Hello! The gibberish you composed still does not change the fact that space could have been used to promote a brand of condom.

It will be easier for my humble self to become President of Nigeria than Peter Obi, if thats the case.

President my foot! The best he can become in 2023 is President of Aba Trader`s Association
Lol… I think you’re the dangerously stupid one here. Face the fvckin facts. The 8 years of suffering your benefactor brought on Nigeria has reset everyone’s brain. Even if him like make him pay everybody $1m each for votes, he will be president… Of Iragbaji Town Council.

7 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by misano(m): 3:03am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

When Buhari was contesting for president multiple times and failing U probably taught he was a fo0l, right? After 2023 general election, U will start to respect Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 10, 2022
Telekinetic:

Lol… I think you’re the dangerously stupid one here. Face the fvckin facts. The 8 years of suffering your benefactor brought on Nigeria has reset everyone’s brain. Even if him like make him pay everybody $1m each for votes, he will be president… Of Iragbaji Town Council.

Okay!

2023 is almost here.

I can assure you that you will be wailing for another 8 years.

Even Peter Okoye has more chances of becoming President than Peter Obi
Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by FamTomx2(m): 3:11am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Cracked head, can you keep shut for once!! if you really do not have any meaningful thing to say..

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Telekinetic: 3:14am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Okay!

2023 is almost here.

I can assure you that you will be wailing for another 8 years.

Even Peter Okoye has more chances of becoming President than Peter Obi

Lol… You and your Tinubu cronies think money buys everything. E go shock una. Una think say na by ‘it’s my turn to rule’. Peter Obi will win and Tinubu will be sent packing to an old people’s home.

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Nobody: 3:15am On Jun 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

Cracked head, can you keep shut for once!! if you really do not have any meaningful thing to say..

Who should be the crackhead between both of us? ;

You that believes Peter Obi can be president grin grin grin

The joke is on you!
Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by ogbuefi677(m): 3:22am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

The joke is on you!
This your work hard oo.
Imagine constituting nuisance for Mr Vibrator

1 Like

Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 10, 2022
ogbuefi677:

This you work hard oo.
Imagine constituting nuisance for Mr Vibrator

Whatever you call it, the truth I have told you.

Wake-up from your slumber and face the reality staring at you.
Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by FamTomx2(m): 3:36am On Jun 10, 2022
SARSCoV2:

The joke is on you!

PO is a movement at the moment and fast becoming an household name among Nigerians and beyond then who is your father grin

The future of Nigeria lies in hands of the youths.

Atiku and Tinubu are scammers who does not meant well for the future of Nigeria.

Once again Mr cracked head look before you leap.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote for Nigerian's redemption

Anywhere you go!!
Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 10, 2022
FamTomx2:

PO is a movement at the moment and fast becoming an household name among Nigerians and beyond then who is your father grin

The future of Nigeria lies in hands of the youths.

Atiku and Tinubu are scammers who does not meant well for the future of Nigeria.

Once again Mr cracked head look before you leap.

Vote Peter Obi
Vote for Nigerian's redemption

Anywhere you go!!

You are a comedian.

I know you cashing out from Peter Obi and why you have to say all this.

You know the truth deep inside of you!

President of Ngwa Youth Association he can only be in 2023
Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by TheCeasar: 3:47am On Jun 10, 2022
That's nice.. Peter obi will surely eat up a bunch of atiku and PDP supporters..

Tinubu just needs to clear the south west
Re: "Peter Obi For President" Hyped In Club At Benin (vid) by Kdon2: 4:59am On Jun 10, 2022
officialwdhtv:
"Peter Obi for president" hyped in club at benin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX4adLXoVeY

Please dont forget to Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV and Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

He has limited spread... He can only win south east and south south. He cant win Nigeria country. Too bad!

(1) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Gets New Chairman / Wike, SS Entire SE To Dump PDP / Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.