Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi (789 Views)

Tinubu's Supporters In Lagos And Desmond Elliot Take To The Street To Celebrate / See How This Guy Is Creating Awareness For PVC In Owerri(video) / APC Governors Stormed The Residence Of Chairman, Adamu Around 2am - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by ObidientFC: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Taraba state Youths stormed the Street to create awareness for Peter Obi today

https://twitter.com/blossommartins/status/1540669792406933504?t=7YFNrR29kbPgOvUJr7b3Pw&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by newdawnlive: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Don't tell me the supporters of Pandora in the whole Taraba is less than 100, is this how ur Pandora want to win same as Abia his region.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by IRAPADA(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
This are Igbo traders in taraba

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by God1000(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Peter Obi all the way

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
North is becoming more OBIdient than south.

Together we shall make Nigeria better.

I am OBIdient, are you?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
IRAPADA:
so?.....

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
IRAPADA:

grin

Keep living in denial.

You will later become OBIdient.

It's a matter of time

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Realdon1(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fire on Bois.
Obi is like wildfire spreading so fast

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by maybet081: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Keep moving we need it landslide in 2023 anything less is not acceptable.
I am very sure victory is ours

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
God bless his Excellency Mr Obi.
God bless Nigerians of good will.
God bless the Nigerian youths.
God bless the obidient team.

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Penguin2: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hurricane Obi will sweep through Nigeria in 2023.
Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Smithkafors(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice one.....let a competent person with a degree from both Harvard and Oxford University lead us..... Someone who understands the importance of education.

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by heendrix(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
As much as I'd love this Man to win but mai we talk truth, if by surprise this man win dem go run am street

Someone tell Obi this one he's tryna get on the people's side by flying in Economy class, moving without security guard and showing up in public just anyhow, he should be very careful. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by LoveNbeloved(f): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Obi 100%

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Lastmessenger2: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
newdawnlive:
Don't tell me the supporters of Pandora in the whole Taraba is less than 100, is this how ur Pandora want to win same as Abia his region.
stop convulsing from your dirty. Tarabe people are wise now.
Only a blind fooool will see this old vegetable and Vote him to be his local government chairman not to talk of the president of a country.
Tinubu should be the president of iragbiji town union and not the president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Keep stacking them up boys. From north to south, Obi shall win

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Randy111(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
newdawnlive:

E pain you. E make you cry. We like your tears.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by yomi961: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
This will only make the fake Chicago Barron win, let's obidently atikulate so that we can kick the demonic party out of our lives

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOT Again!!!!!

I’m scared…….. You know why.

(1). Peter OBI is a threat to corruption and corrupt politicians

(2). Threat to influencing contracts and kickbacks,

(3). Threat to unmerited appointments,

(4). Threat to making gains and benefiting from upsurge in the country’s insecurity and killings

(5). Threat to hardship and unemployment

It’s going to be No more business as usual…(crying)

That’s why I’m scared for them grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
heendrix:
As much as I'd love this Man to win but mai we talk truth, if by surprise this man win dem go run am street

Someone tell Obi this one he's tryna get on the people's side by flying in Economy class, moving without security guard and showing up in public just anyhow, he should be very careful. A word is enough for the wise
Thanks for your concern sir. I pray that God's protection be on Peter Obi and his family. Nothing will happen to any of them in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by ljoh: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
heendrix:

He has been doing it
Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
newdawnlive:
this one’s are doing fun fare n using that opportunity to catch babes

If u know u know
Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Wisetrue99: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Campaign like never before, a campaign unifying Nigerians

Na this campaign, I see say no Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba

The greatest campaign/awareness ever

Which state remain again

Nigerian youths teaching the politicians a real lesson that the people are the structure!

Politics 211

We move
Re: Taraba Youths Stormed The Street To Create Awareness For Peter Obi by Shikini: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gradually ...

(1) (Reply)

Christains Are Irritatingly Docile, And Hence, I Won't Attend Church Anymore / Shettima: One Of The Bishops Allegedly Hired By APC, Tinubu Confesses / NURTW Chairman Mile12 Branch Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.