Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

TV issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV issues (704 Views)

Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV issues by TheCeasar: 3:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Let's discuss and share rea

3 Likes

Re: TV issues by Africana1123(m): 3:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Incoming

Re: TV issues by Golan007: 4:00am On Jun 10, 2022
Shhh!

It's not everything you reveal.

2 Likes

Re: TV issues by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 10, 2022
PETER OBI WILL DELIVER THE PRESIDENCY SOLIDLY TO TINUBU
NA DEN IBO GO START
Re: TV issues by FamTomx2(m): 4:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Lolz

Nigeria populace are not APC delegates oh...

Op keep on calculating and miscalculating until you get miscalculated grin grin

4 Likes

Re: TV issues by Bluntguy: 4:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Is that why your drug addict urchins could not allow the Igbo traders get their PVCs? If Obi's votes are indirectly for Tinubu then let the Igbos in Lagos get their PVCs in peace. After the race we count the miles.

1 Like

Re: TV issues by TheCeasar: 4:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
Is that why your drug addict urchins could not allow the Igbo traders get their PVCs? If Obi's votes are indirectly for Tinubu then let the Igbos in Lagos get their PVCs in peace. After the race we count the miles.
lol even the Igbos in Lagos aren't up to 1 million, the one with pvc are less than 500k.. APC ain't worried

1 Like

Re: TV issues by TheCeasar: 4:30am On Jun 10, 2022
FamTomx2:
Lolz

Nigeria populace are not APC delegates oh...

Op keep on calculating and miscalculating until you get miscalculated grin grin
hmm which section of Nigeria will vote for Peter obi except PDP stronghold?

4 Likes

Re: TV issues by Help2020: 5:38am On Jun 10, 2022
TheCeasar:
lol even the Igbos in Lagos aren't up to 1 million, the one with pvc are less than 500k.. APC ain't worried
Even your south west you're banking on don't like tinubu like you think,so their votes will be shared too with Obi.
Re: TV issues by gidgiddy: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2022
TheCeasar:
Let's discuss and share reasons I think Peter obi is the best thing tinubu could have hope for..

Looking at general election since 1999, south South and south east always lean towards PDP, now it seems the tide has shifted, Peter obi will give atiku a run for the election in that region..

The north will likely be shared and tinubu is edged on winning it convincing, followed by atiku then kwankwanson..

So I think atiku miscalculated by allowing Peter obi to contest in another party..

That's why I advised tinubu supporters not to be worry at all, any votes for Peter obi is a vote for tinubu indirectly..

I've successfully predicted who'll win PDP and APC primaries

Let's watch as things unfold

So you really think that the North will leave their brother, Atiku, to vote for a Yoruba man like Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: TV issues by NwaIdeato: 6:01am On Jun 10, 2022
gidgiddy:

So you really think that the North will leave their brother, Atiku, to vote for a Yoruba man like Tinubu?
Tinubu will actually do very well in the North cause he has some strong Northern politicians on his side, but Atiku is just too seasoned and has a stronger presence in the North probably next to Buhari that I don't see anything short of a marginal victory for Atiku in the North...Tinubu's only chance of victory is if he either sweeps the North west with a landslide (which I don't see happening), or he wins the South with significant numbers (which again I don't see happening cause Obi will spoil market for him in the South)...that's why the Atiku and Tinubu camp are scared of Obi, he's that little annoying fly that will keep perching on their scrotums, Obi is going to spoil market for both parties (PDP and APC) in the South
Why do you think they tried to stop Igbos from registering their PVC at Alaba yesterday? they know we have the numbers across all regions in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: TV issues by Moferere: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2022
So I think atiku miscalculated by allowing Peter obi to contest in another party..

What's the electoral value of the entire SE
Re: TV issues by noleflendum: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Bluntguy:
keep quiet
Lagos is no man's land
Re: TV issues by noleflendum: 6:35am On Jun 10, 2022
TheCeasar:
Let's discuss and share reasons I think Peter obi is the best thing tinubu could have hope for..

Looking at general election since 1999, south South and south east always lean towards PDP, now it seems the tide has shifted, Peter obi will give atiku a run for the election in that region..

The north will likely be shared and tinubu is edged on winning it convincing, followed by atiku then kwankwanson..

That's why I advised tinubu supporters not to be worry at all, any votes for Peter obi is a vote for tinubu indirectly..

I've successfully predicted who'll win PDP and APC primaries

Let's watch as things unfold
off the mic
Let us keep deceiving them that Pandora man will win so as not to back down

1 Like

Re: TV issues by Oshodipikin: 6:36am On Jun 10, 2022
Ub
Re: TV issues by walefresh3(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Victimization... Naa igbos get am ... Always complain angry
Re: TV issues by Mossadd: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2022
Kano where apc got highest number of vote will automatically go to kwankwazo,kwankwazo will definitely spoil market for apc in the entire North and forget any calculations south west will not give any candidate 70 or 80% vote the highest Tinubu can get in south West is 65%
Re: TV issues by DMerciful(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Igbos are upto 30% of Lagos population.
TheCeasar:

1 Like

Re: TV issues by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On Jun 10, 2022
You're ignorant. You equate Igbo votes to SE votes.

How many Igbo people around where you live?
Moferere:

What's the electoral value of the entire SE

1 Like

Re: TV issues by Burruchaga71(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Even Tinubu's wife and children would never vote for him
Re: TV issues by Moferere: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2022
DMerciful:
You're ignorant. You equate Igbo votes to SE votes.

How many Igbo people around where you live?

Stop displaying your naivety

(1) (Reply)

The Main Reason Tinubu Spoke On Credit Economy / INEC Officials Charges 20k For Voters’ Registration In Anambra State / My United Kingdom Fanta Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.